Play

samsar

Male
Hi guys,have you ever played games with you wife,
We like to play silly little games when we are out and about,
Like I leave my wife sitting at the bar and we each take a guess at how long it will take before she approached by some guy,
The longest it has been is about 20 minutes the shortest is about 5 minutes,
If she guesses closer I have to sit back and watch her getting chatted up for as long as she wants,the ball is in her court at how the night goes sometimes she will break of the contract but sometimes I have to watch as she is laid to the elevator and on her way to his room,
Then I get a text from her saying, I win game on ,with a little xoxoxo
Some time later she will walk back into the bar with that freshly fucked look on her I will buy a bottle of wine and we go to our room and she tells me all about her little adventure,
does anyone else play games ?

We have a couple of favorite games. The one we play most often we call the birthday game. We tell the target of my wife's attention that one time a year, for her birthday, Kate gets to do 'anything' she wants. It makes the guy feel really special that Kate would use her o ne-time-a-year with him. It also makes it seem like we only do this once a year. We think guys feel more comfortable fucking a wife who only gets some strange dick once a year as opposed to many times a year.

One we use less often is the married boss divorced employee game. We go to a bar during the week, after work hours, usually a hotel bar full of businessmen from out of town. We pretend that I am Kate's married boss. She is divorced with two kld$. I get to sit at the bar with Kate and watch guys hit on her. When she finds a guy she likes, she can go to his room with him while I wait at the bar, since I am her ride home.

One other game we use when I want to watch is the 20-minute rule. A lot of guys have never fucked a guy's wife in front of him so they get stage-fright. I give them 20-minutes in the room alone with Kate, then I quietly enter and watch. Most guys, once they get their hands of Kate for 20 minutes, hardly notice that I am in the room. We have used the 20-minute rule successfully many times.

Rob

Hi guys,have you ever played games with you wife,
We like to play silly little games when we are out and about,
Like I leave my wife sitting at the bar and we each take a guess at how long it will take before she approached by some guy,
The longest it has been is about 20 minutes the shortest is about 5 minutes,
If she guesses closer I have to sit back and watch her getting chatted up for as long as she wants,the ball is in her court at how the night goes sometimes she will break of the contract but sometimes I have to watch as she is laid to the elevator and on her way to his room,
Then I get a text from her saying, I win game on ,with a little xoxoxo
Some time later she will walk back into the bar with that freshly fucked look on her I will buy a bottle of wine and we go to our room and she tells me all about her little adventure,
does anyone else play games ?
Yes my hotwife loves to be picked up or we will play as im.a strangers and she will at times play a hooker or that a friend of either her"s or mine will recommend the otber with me not knowing her and tbst shes a hooker until its too late. When that happens the money gets put away for clothes play times etc. Its a major tirn on for us . Days later we ask were where you the other night "" just shopping etc.

Reactions: samsar
We have a couple of favorite games. The one we play most often we call the birthday game. We tell the target of my wife's attention that one time a year, for her birthday, Kate gets to do 'anything' she wants. It makes the guy feel really special that Kate would use her o ne-time-a-year with him. It also makes it seem like we only do this once a year. We think guys feel more comfortable fucking a wife who only gets some strange dick once a year as opposed to many times a year.

One we use less often is the married boss divorced employee game. We go to a bar during the week, after work hours, usually a hotel bar full of businessmen from out of town. We pretend that I am Kate's married boss. She is divorced with two kld$. I get to sit at the bar with Kate and watch guys hit on her. When she finds a guy she likes, she can go to his room with him while I wait at the bar, since I am her ride home.

One other game we use when I want to watch is the 20-minute rule. A lot of guys have never fucked a guy's wife in front of him so they get stage-fright. I give them 20-minutes in the room alone with Kate, then I quietly enter and watch. Most guys, once they get their hands of Kate for 20 minutes, hardly notice that I am in the room. We have used the 20-minute rule successfully many times.

Rob
20 minute rule what a great idea,I will certainly use that with my wife in the future, 👍