Nipple tattoos

Thats a shame that her nipple piercings where rejected with thise BEAUTIFUL TATTOOS THE PIERCING WOULD REALLY ADD A NEW DIMENSION TO THEM
My hotwifes karge breests always gets her noticed since she had nipple piecings and tattos she nakes sure they are seen ..She loves to slow danc e so her breasts are rubbed on
.her tits have a direct link to her PUSSY. IF YOU GET TO HER TITS YOU BETTER BE READY TO FUCK BECAUSE SHE WILL.MAKE YOU FUCK HER WHETER YOU WANT TO OR NOT

My hotwifes karge breests always gets her noticed since she had nipple piecings and tattos she nakes sure they are seen ..She loves to slow danc e so her breasts are rubbed on
.her tits have a direct link to her PUSSY. IF YOU GET TO HER TITS YOU BETTER BE READY TO FUCK BECAUSE SHE WILL.MAKE YOU FUCK HER WHETER YOU WANT TO OR NOT
Nice

My wife recently got her nipples tattooed, it's something that we have talked about for a few years, but she bit the bullet and decided to get it done recently. I was unable to be there so it was just her and the younger tattooist guy. I spent the time she was there a little excited knowing that this guy was getting an eyeful of my wife's rack and would have his hands on them. I had asked her to try and get a sneaky picture of him at work but she didn't manage. Unfortunately he didn't ask to take a picture for his social media. But she loves them, and they look great, she says that she will start wearing tops that show off a bit of the tattoos.
I'm not allowed to share pictures with people unfortunately, she may allow me to show friends pictures on my phone in person though I hope.
Just show her boobs so we can see the tattoo and not her face . No one will know it’s her unless they have seen the tattoo

Just show her boobs so we can see the tattoo and not her face . No one will know it’s her unless they have seen the tattoo
My wife has breast tattoos matching roses on each breast. They are about 1 1/2 in .She has pierced nipples with 1/2 in 14 ga.rimgs. Her Hotwife outfits should off alot of her breasts..She is taliking about getting bigger tattos and rings she wants her roses about 2/3 in her nipple rings that she wants are 1 in 10.ga . She.wearscform.fiiting or semi sheer tops which will.really show off her DOUBLE F BOOBS

The onpy other tattoo she is talking about as i said is the bikini line which would be small butterflies she loves butterflies ..we just haven't fiqured out what tattoo.above her pussy she doesnt want symbols
I have a picture I’ll send you if I can find it!