Nipple tattoos

My wife recently got her nipples tattooed, it's something that we have talked about for a few years, but she bit the bullet and decided to get it done recently. I was unable to be there so it was just her and the younger tattooist guy. I spent the time she was there a little excited knowing that this guy was getting an eyeful of my wife's rack and would have his hands on them. I had asked her to try and get a sneaky picture of him at work but she didn't manage. Unfortunately he didn't ask to take a picture for his social media. But she loves them, and they look great, she says that she will start wearing tops that show off a bit of the tattoos.
I'm not allowed to share pictures with people unfortunately, she may allow me to show friends pictures on my phone in person though I hope.

My wife recently got her nipples tattooed, it's something that we have talked about for a few years, but she bit the bullet and decided to get it done recently. I was unable to be there so it was just her and the younger tattooist guy. I spent the time she was there a little excited knowing that this guy was getting an eyeful of my wife's rack and would have his hands on them. I had asked her to try and get a sneaky picture of him at work but she didn't manage. Unfortunately he didn't ask to take a picture for his social media. But she loves them, and they look great, she says that she will start wearing tops that show off a bit of the tattoos.
I'm not allowed to share pictures with people unfortunately, she may allow me to show friends pictures on my phone in person though I hope.
My wife had cleavage tattoos whrn she got her nipples pierced her pietcimg where 1/2 in.14 ga and her rose cleavage tattos on each breast where about an 11/2 in.she just changed her nipple rings to.1 in.10 ga and her rose tattoos to.about 2 1/2 in.she wears alot of deep plunge top / corsets etc . SHE loves to show her pieced abf tattooed tits on.her hoteife dates

My wife has upper chest tattoo, it draws the eyes to her generous cleavage. She used to have her nipples pierced before we got married but unfortunately her body rejected the piercings.

Reactions: Firefighter195
You cant take pictures but how about telli.g us about the tattoos
.my wifr has her breasts tattooed in the cleVage one rose on each breast about 1 1/2 in to.2 in diameter

She has a tattoo on her chest reaching from shoulder to shoulder, across her collar bones and down in to her cleavage made up of a sugar skull and flowers. The skulls jaw gets squashed between her boobs depending on what she is wearing. Plus a mandala around each nipple 4 inches in diameter that covers around half of her breasts

Reactions: Backwoodsman179
She has a tattoo on her chest reaching from shoulder to shoulder, across her collar bones and down in to her cleavage made up of a sugar skull and flowers. The skulls jaw gets squashed between her boobs depending on what she is wearing. Plus a mandala around each nipple 4 inches in diameter that covers around half of her breasts
What is a mandala

How long did it take for this tattoo its awesome . Will she ever have color added to it tgat would really set it off
My Hotwife has 2 matching tatttoos one on each breast.in.her cleavage. They are roses in color she wants them madr bigger since she had her nipple rings changed to bigger we are thinking about 3/4 in diameter with her revealing tops it would really show off her rings and tattoos

Reactions: RobBull
If I remember correctly she was in for 2 1/2 hours in total, i wasn't there for it. No she isn't going to have any colour added to them.
She does occasionally wear thin tops that allow a hint of the shape to be seen but not clearly. Although we went away after she got them done to a holiday venue with private hottubs and was wearing revealing swimwear, so there was a slight chance that people from other lodges may see

Reactions: Backwoodsman179
If I remember correctly she was in for 2 1/2 hours in total, i wasn't there for it. No she isn't going to have any colour added to them.
She does occasionally wear thin tops that allow a hint of the shape to be seen but not clearly. Although we went away after she got them done to a holiday venue with private hottubs and was wearing revealing swimwear, so there was a slight chance that people from other lodges may see
Sounds great my wife loves hers between the nipple piercings and the tattoos she really gets noticed . She wears sheer tops with shelf bras that holdup her big breasts but shows them off .Especially when she goes out to play

Unfortunately my wife doesn't like shelf bras or I'd be making her wear them all the time
Mine mostly wears them.when she goes out to.play they really show off her piercings and tattoos . She also.wears deep unge corsets they dont show off her piercings but her tatttoos ..Her nipples have a direct link to.her pussy . That was one reason she wanted bigger rings . She has always liked nipple play..

Reactions: Machinehead
She offered to show one of my work mates but he got weird and nervous. When she isn't there he says she should show him but won't say anything to her face, I've told him she won't offer again so if he wants to see them he either has to ask very nicely or command her to show him, she often comes in showing cleavage or obviously not wearing a bra but he isn't taking the bait

She offered to show one of my work mates but he got weird and nervous. When she isn't there he says she should show him but won't say anything to her face, I've told him she won't offer again so if he wants to see them he either has to ask very nicely or command her to show him, she often comes in showing cleavage or obviously not wearing a bra but he isn't taking the bait
Hes crazy not wanting a beautiful woman that way