Nipple tattoos

I know, I've ripped into him about it plenty and he says tell her to come now and show. But whenever she is around he gets nervous or something

I know, I've ripped into him about it plenty and he says tell her to come now and show. But whenever she is around he gets nervous or something
May be you need to.invite him.to.your house to.watch a ball game or something after a little while she comrs down in a very sexy outfit and have a few drinks before she comes doen and have her sitvreal close to him whole you sit in a different chair and k8nd of ignore them like go to the bathroom or get more drinks and leave them.alone for 15/20 minutes

I'll have to see how she feels about that
My Hotwife had the hots for a guy that use to work.with us. He never knew that .we invited.him.iver shecwas dressed sexy not over the top but still sexy after a drink i said i need to go to the store i will be back about an hour . When i returned they were upstairs getting well acquainted. She never did twll me who started it but they had a good time i stayed down atairs when i returned . They came downstairs. Had a few drinks and he left. She told me that they enjoyed each other. They have been together a few times after that

• Love
Reactions: btweets

Machinehead:​

That's sexy..... yes having her dress so the tattoos show a little will tease guys... they will follow her to see more... if she has tattoos what else does she have?

You'll love watching other men stare at her...
Was it the type of metal some people different metals can affect people different .I know of a person that could only wear true gold jewelery only no matter where rings bracelets etc
Besides the standard surgical stainless steel there are other metals that either eliminate or greatly reduce allergy reactions. These are gold, Titanium, Niobium and Platinum.

She has tattoos at the top and bottom of her back and also on a forearm
What are the tattos with all respect how big ate they. Besides her breast tattos she has a rise with a butterfly on her right leg middle of her calf about 4 in. Also she taking about something around het bikini lime or pussy area since she has a VCH AND INNER LABIA PIERINGS

• Love
The inside of one forearm is covered with a couple of different styles that are blended together, a knotwork tattoo at base of her back going hip to hip and a tribal style butterfly between her shoulder blades

The inside of one forearm is covered with a couple of different styles that are blended together, a knotwork tattoo at base of her back going hip to hip and a tribal style butterfly between her shoulder blades
It sounds pretty intens is she getting more are any of them colored? Does she eaer outfits that shows them off

I'd like her to get another tattoo either on bikini line or upper thigh, going from outside of thigh round the front then inside
The onpy other tattoo she is talking about as i said is the bikini line which would be small butterflies she loves butterflies ..we just haven't fiqured out what tattoo.above her pussy she doesnt want symbols

• Love
The lower back tattoo is rarely uncovered but the others are regularly on show, the upper chest is the only 1 with colour and I think that's how she wants to keep it

Maybe start with something delicate and feminine, not too big since it can always be added to
Thank you my Hotwife likes to.kedp her tattoos and piercingx on.the private side as being fully exposed unless she on a hotwife date. She loved her VCH ESPECIALLY WHEN WE GO.OUT DOING A LOT OF WALKING SHE USUALLY DOESNT WEAR UNDER WEAR BUT WHEN SHE K OWS THAT SHE WILL BE WALKI G ALOT SHE LOVES WEARING A TIGHT THONG AS IT INCREASES THE PRESSURW IN HER PIERCING . SHE SOMETIMES WILL.EVEN ADD A VERY TIGHT PAIR OF JEANS OR LEGGINGS.SHE SAYS ITS A GOOD START TO GETTING HER FUCKEC

Reactions: Machinehead
My wife recently got her nipples tattooed, it's something that we have talked about for a few years, but she bit the bullet and decided to get it done recently. I was unable to be there so it was just her and the younger tattooist guy. I spent the time she was there a little excited knowing that this guy was getting an eyeful of my wife's rack and would have his hands on them. I had asked her to try and get a sneaky picture of him at work but she didn't manage. Unfortunately he didn't ask to take a picture for his social media. But she loves them, and they look great, she says that she will start wearing tops that show off a bit of the tattoos.
I'm not allowed to share pictures with people unfortunately, she may allow me to show friends pictures on my phone in person though I hope.
That awesome that shes wants to.drees to show them.off. My hotwife lives to weR sheer or very tight top that show off her piercings thats why she had the piercings changed to.bigger ones.Ehen she goes to a frtish clubshe wears shelf bras to show wvery thing off with a sheer top. Her outfits get her alot of attention she sYs if you dont get noticed you cant get FUCKED

When not at work she wears thin tops without a bra quite often now, some tops allow the tattoos to be seen through them. I'm sure the mail man had quite a sight this morning she bounced down the stairs to answer the door for parcels with a thin vest on.

Reactions: Firefighter195