No Bra awareness day !

My wife is usually braless unless we are visiting family or she is going to work. A few years ago she was still a little shy around my friends and our neighbors. One night she has on a thin top that really exemplified her hard nipples. I was able to convince her to allow me to pull her top off in front of two of my friends. She blushed but did not take long before she began to enjoy the attention and walked around topless the rest of the night during their visit.

000_0027-hidden.jpg

My wife is usually braless unless we are visiting family or she is going to work. A few years ago she was still a little shy around my friends and our neighbors. One night she has on a thin top that really exemplified her hard nipples. I was able to convince her to allow me to pull her top off in front of two of my friends. She blushed but did not take long before she began to enjoy the attention and walked around topless the rest of the night during their visit.

I wish I could get the wife to go with no bra! There is nothing better than seeing her nipples impressions on her shirts.