Normal to have mixed feelings?

I have been encouraging my wife to see other men for sex, what I didn't expect was it to be one of her work colleagues who I have expressed dislike for.

I do feel turned on by what she is doing but it's also difficult to deal with especially as they now have an oral arrangement (basically she is his cocksucker). I didn't expect it to be this guy and I didn't expect she would agree to just being used for head!

Any tips on how to accept this and not feel put out?

Last edited:
Point is how would you feel if he was doing full sex with her because my guess is she is either already doing that or very close. She is trying to ease you in to the fact she is already fucking him and I think you already suspect that. The grounds of swinging is that you are BOTH happy with the situation and the sex partner chosen if not then it shouldn't be happening. I had to remind my exwife of this, but she would not listen hence she is now my ex

Point is how would you feel if he was doing full sex with her because my guess is she is either already doing that or very close. She is trying to ease you in to the fact she is already fucking him and I think you already suspect that. The grounds of swinging is that you are BOTH happy with the situation and the sex partner chosen if not then it shouldn't be happening. I had to remind my exwife of this, but she would not listen hence she is now my ex

He isn't the person I would have chosen but then again I did give her permission to chose who she wanted to.

If it was sex I think I would be more able to accept the situation, feels like the decision for her to be his oral relief is harder to take for me than them being full lovers.

I wouldn’t be happy, it’s a work colleague ffs.
Unless you like humiliation, I assume you have met your wife’s work colleagues.
Plus your wife could be put into some shitty situations with other work colleagues, lose respect from female colleagues and there’s probably company HR issues as well.
Keep your sex life away from work, friends and family

I understand having mixed feelings. My own wife did many things that broke rules we set, and there were periods the cuckolding went past my comfort zone and I couldn't handle it.

As time passed I got over it and now accept what my wife did as her decision, and her living out her natural desires. She never left me and we are still together.

When we open the door to cuckolding, powerful feelings are involved and whatever preconceived ideas we had can fall apart when a woman is repeatedly intimate with a man. Anything can happen.

I would take a deep breath, and consider the attraction you had to being a cuckold in the first place. Your wife is fulfilled her deep womanly desires by pleasing this man in this way and clearly loves doing it.

It's natural to have ambivalent feelings, but if you still love her and she is still coming home to you every night, try to have an open mind and respect her needs as a woman.

I have been encouraging my wife to see other men for sex, what I didn't expect was it to be one of her work colleagues who I have expressed dislike for.

I do feel turned on by what she is doing but it's also difficult to deal with especially as they now have an oral arrangement (basically she is his cocksucker). I didn't expect it to be this guy and I didn't expect she would agree to just being used for head!

My gf likes sex with her friends.And I also do not like one of her friends. But he fucked her and finished in the pussy. Then she brought me this sperm.

I am only a wannabe cuck. so take this as general life expereince only.

Her sex partners are her choice, just as your's are, even if you choose only your wife. Talk it over with your wife. Communication is the only way to hold any marriage together. Don't be accusatory or angry, but try to understand her. And to let her know your mixed feelings without trying to direct her. All this is hard to do, but communication is a key to a happy marriage whether it involves cucking or not.

I understand having mixed feelings. My own wife did many things that broke rules we set, and there were periods the cuckolding went past my comfort zone and I couldn't handle it.

As time passed I got over it and now accept what my wife did as her decision, and her living out her natural desires. She never left me and we are still together.

When we open the door to cuckolding, powerful feelings are involved and whatever preconceived ideas we had can fall apart when a woman is repeatedly intimate with a man. Anything can happen.

I would take a deep breath, and consider the attraction you had to being a cuckold in the first place. Your wife is fulfilled her deep womanly desires by pleasing this man in this way and clearly loves doing it.

It's natural to have ambivalent feelings, but if you still love her and she is still coming home to you every night, try to have an open mind and respect her needs as a woman.
“it’s natural to have ambivalent feelings, but if you still love her and she is still coming home to you every night, try to have an open mind and respect her needs as a woman.”
Right on with these words! A wife that agrees to Cuck her husband is a very rare find! Love her and treat her with love and respect! Let her have complete control over her choices over who, when, and where she fucks. If she loves you she will come home to you and love you all the more for respecting and cherishing her.

If she just followed your script and your choices, she'd be doing it just to please you. Which may be what you want, but might also take a lot of the fun out of it.

There are bound to be mixed feeling for most of us, I think. I just focus on the fact that it is those mixed feelings that generate the most intensity. Read up on cuckold angst. You're not alone, it's not weird to have those feelings. The key is to figure out how to manage them and shape them into pleasure.

Reactions: Dan&Russiandoll
He isn't the person I would have chosen but then again I did give her permission to chose who she wanted to.

If it was sex I think I would be more able to accept the situation, feels like the decision for her to be his oral relief is harder to take for me than them being full lovers.
does her co-worker know you are aware of what they are doing? where do these meetings take place & how often? which one of them was the aggressor?