not sure. help needed

todofolis

so to make this quick, my wife is fully aware of my cuckold fantasies. in the past 3 years she has played with someone else a total of 4 times between 2 different guys. both long time friends of hers. since this i have basically become obsessed with it. it started with her letting her friend finger her in the car with him one night. she audio recorded it amd sent it to me. other than that she has videoed giving head to both of them on separate occasions and sent them and also audio recorded a full out encounter in her friends car with both oral and her letting him put it in her ass. so since then its all i crave. her best friend knows about this and has tried to help me making a friend of hers aware of our scenario. the friend has been out with us on multiple occasions and has witnessed my wifes constant comments and jokes between her and her friend but the guy makes no attempt. not sure if my presence messes things up or if he just feels the situation is too weird for him. not sure what to do. my wife is waaay to shy and standoffish to just push the issue. stuck here. any suggestions. lol?

Reactions: London666