Not sure if this the right thread or forum but need to vent

🪀TO ALL YOU DEGENERATES MESSAGING ABOUT THE GUY'S COCK SIZE:
I don't know. I didn't whip out a measuring tape nor asked him If I could put tape on it.
How about one of you reach out to him and coordinate a meeting with him, measure it, pull the skin back, or whatever else you plan to do?
I saw it for a second and the best I can remember, it went past his kneecap. It is no surprise after the whole sex with the horse incident.

THE CONCLUSION:
After 8 months of therapy as a couple we are not divorcing, staying in the same property and I am moving into a detached structure on the same piece of land. Obviously, she is free to lead her life and we still enjoy the kids. As part of the therapy and as explained by the therapist, in order for me to start healing my trauma it would help me if I were to develop some interest in her new lifestyle to have some empathy/sympathy, there is a recommendation for me to follow through by showing some interest versus just dismissing it by thinking: I dont like this idea dn I dont want to hear about it. Because it would help both the wife and I. That would be to talk about the whole situation in an effort to show the wife that I care about the reasons that drove her to explore. and it would show the wife I am being compassionate as opposed to judgemental.

The first recommendation was for me to watch a video of them having sex. I thought come on! There is no need for that! simply because it is nonsensical.

According to our counselor, my "trauma" will only start healing when and if I watch a video of them. Another issue I have with the trauma conversation is, I believe I was surprised or maybe shocked about this situation unfolding but I wouldn't call it "trauma". I am not Not traumatized.

Ok fine, I will show compassion as she said. So the video my wife showed me was 21 minutes and I have to admit, I had a range of emotions raging inside and it wasn't fun to watch but after the fact, looking back, I guess it has helped me understand a few of the reasons why she would entertain condoning a behavior of this kind. We are way past the 7-10-year itch, the guy has a large tool, fantastic! My hope is that she enjoys it and she feels her decision was the right one. I want nothing else sexually with her.
The bright side of all this is: I get to hunt my own new vaginas from this point forward.

She complimented me for keeping a level head right off the bat when I suggested that we do not divorce. Plus refraining from litigation. We have remained amicable and I believe we will one day look back and be glad we did. Plus she gets to see every single pussy I bring home. Black, white, Asian and more lol
All the vaginas I craved out there but could never touch. Until the wife handed me a carte blanche. Whoops there's the silver lining.

It is funny how this whole situation took me back to a time when my wife was walking on the country road we live on and heard odd noises then less than a minute later came up on the boy standing on a step stool. He was not on the road but 20 yards offroad inside the wildscape.

I guess that was the spot where he convinced the equine to give it up or who knows but she said he was going to town on a mare. The odd noises were queefs coming out of the animal's genitals as he pounded it. He was startled by the wife's gasp, fell off the stool, then got up and ran like a bat out of hell.
Less than 3 months later the wife is "tutoring" him at our house. Just a thought, why would a female witness that and get excited about having sex with the person versus being concerned about the fact she would be intimate with someone whose dong had been inside an equine?
And there is a rumor that this guy had bumped curlies with a pig too.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: btweets
🪀TO ALL YOU DEGENERATES MESSAGING ABOUT THE GUY'S COCK SIZE:
I don't know. I didn't whip out a measuring tape nor asked him If I could put tape on it.
How about one of you reach out to him and coordinate a meeting with him, measure it, pull the skin back, or whatever else you plan to do?
I saw it for a second and the best I can remember, it went past his kneecap. It is no surprise after the whole sex with the horse incident.

THE CONCLUSION:
After 8 months of therapy as a couple we are not divorcing, staying in the same property and I am moving into a detached structure on the same piece of land. Obviously, she is free to lead her life and we still enjoy the kids. As part of the therapy and as explained by the therapist, in order for me to start healing my trauma it would help me if I were to develop some interest in her new lifestyle to have some empathy/sympathy, there is a recommendation for me to follow to help both the wife and I. That would be to talk about the whole situation in an effort to show the wife that I care about the reasons that drove her to explore. and it would show the wife I am being compassionate as opposed to judgemental.

The first recommendation was for me to watch a video of them having sex. I thought come on! There is no need for that and to me, it is nonsensical that my "trauma" will only start healing when and if I watch a video of them. Another issue I have with the thought is, I believe I was surprised or maybe shocked about this situation unfolding as it did but I wouldn't call it "trauma". Not traumatized.

Ok fine, I will show compassion as she said. So the video my wife showed me was 21 minutes and I have to admit, I had a range of emotions raging inside and it wasn't fun to watch but after the fact, looking back, I guess it has helped me understand a few of the reasons why she would entertain condoning a behavior of this kind. We are way past the 7-10-year itch, the guy has a large tool, fantastic! My hope is that she enjoys it and she feels her decision was the right one. I want nothing else with her, especially intimacy and I get to hunt my own new vaginas from that point.

She complimented me for keeping a level head right off the bat when I suggested that we do not divorce. Plus refraining from litigation. We have remained amicable and I believe we will one day look back and be glad we did. Plus she gets to see every single pussy I bring home. Black, white, Asian and more lol
All the vaginas I craved out there but could never touch. Until the wife handed me a carte blanche. Whoops there's the silver lining.

It is funny how this whole situation took me back to a time when my wife was walking on the country road we live on and heard odd noises then less than a minute later came up on the boy standing on a step stool. He was not on the road but 20 yards offroad inside the wildscape.

I guess that was the spot where he convinced the equine to give it up or who knows but she said he was going to town on a mare. The odd noises were queefs coming out of the animal's genitals as he pounded her. He was startled by the wife's gasp, fell off the stool, then got up and ran like a bat out of hell.
Less than 3 months later the wife is "tutoring" him at our house. Just a thought, why would a female witness that and get excited about having sex with the person versus being concerned about the fact she would be intimate with someone whose dong had been inside an equine?
And there is a rumor that this guy had bumped curlies with a pig too.
OMGosh, this can't be true. Not even sure what is being chatter about. Sounds made up, maybe not maybe somebody can bring me up to speed.

UPDATE
Alright you degenerate fellows, talk about being open minded lol well tonight after some counseling I allowed wife to invite her young dude [neighbor] for another tutoring session and after that, they did what they usually do. No you sickos I didnt watch and I wasnt in the room. But I heard things though. Disturbing really but that is as open minded as I think I will ever be. She is free to do her thing and good for her. I have my freedom too of course and go we go from there. It came to light that she had tutored 2 other football players as well so, good for her.
So you think she is being fucked by three different young football players that she's tutoring?

So you think she is being fucked by three different young football players that she's tutoring?
lol to be candid, I dont know because I never kept track of her and I'm busy with work, traveling here and abroad. impossible to keep an eye on.
what I saw with my corneas was one but...
here is reality:

you know when we were young and dumb, hooked up with a cutie and we asked the dumbest question of all? WHAT IS YOUR BODY COUNT BABY?" Then the young guys learn that we should never ask that question. So women drastically reduce their body count when they tell us. we cannot handle the truth, can we?? lol so they protect our egos. Are you saying 3? Reality might be more along the lines of quantity 32 dudes. How do I prefer to process this? I am going after other dude's women I have always wanted to bang. win some lose some

Whatever gave you that idea??!!😉
@TallBWCArizona you dont believe the story, cool. rent an airbnb in south Texas for 3 months and your jaw will drop after you witness the ongoing events out here. it so happens that even before we bought the ranch adjacent to this kid's house, or should I say, his grandparent's house, his grandmother [she is fucking HOT! dont let the label grandmother label fool you] had returned home after having left her husband and grandfather to the kid for no less than 3 years. and going to live with another man 1 hour from where she lived. She worked and still works for said company and the fling sparked and developed from a "work-husband" relationship in 3 months she moved out of the house she shared with her husband and moved in with her lover.

maybe Im the only evil person here but the second her husband told me the story, my dick got hard and I made plans to get closer to her in an attempt to screw her. jokes on me of course but whatever, win some lose some. first time living in texas and I dont know who the culprit driving men and women crazy over here but these cornfed assholes are out to skewer your women like a marshmallow over the bonfire. No worries, I can play that game too.'

thanks for screwing the wife and here is a pic of me dropping some love into your grandma's rectum. the kid will need many years of therapy just to clear that up.

Last edited: