Not sure if this the right thread or forum but need to vent

20 yo's have a way of reviving one's libido even after menopause!! LOL Might be smarter if you were having discussions with your wife when in bed, and comfortable with each other rather than hidden video systems she has no idea about and talking to guys jerking off and suggesting their fantasies to you........Just thinkin'.........J (the wife)
hi thank you for the message. this is something that never crossed my mind and as I understood her going through menopause had deleted her libido 100%. She would say she felt nothing down there and then she started the hormone replacement treatment and said that it is a vey slow process and didnt feel anything yet and shed let me know. Maybe not feeling anything down there with me right?
Anyhow, the camera system wasnt communicated to her because an opportunity opened up on the installer's schedule and I had to get them in.
I wanted to make sure that daughters and wife were safe because we live in a remote country area. Wife was vacationing in jamaica at that time so I didnt think it was needed to update her until she returned.

A conversation as you suggested would be extremely awkward for me to initiate I can tell you that. Is that what you're suggesting, that I bring this up?
She know I wouldnt be congruent because I had never mentioned something like that before so she would see it as a red flag immediately. Wouldnt you think? Is that what you think I have to do so the relationship goes smoother? For me it just wouldnt be something I would be comfortable doing lol sorry.
Do I have to though? what other options do I have here? You lost me a bit when you said: "talking to guys jerking off and suggesting their fantasies to you........Just thinkin'.........J (the wife)" I really appreciate your input and goes to show you how clueless I am about all this. wow. I would appreciate your coaching thoughts. WOuld it make sense for you to contact her and have a chat to feel her out? Maybe she will open up to you and with more info from her you could really pinpoint on how to best help us. If its too much to ask o course I understand.
She totally changed her way of dressing, sprays perfumes all over herself before going to get groceries, she also act odd when one night I went for her vagina to give her cunnilingus. She didnt let me get near it one night. Weird. that is like foreplay to me. Licking her turns me on.

3 days latter she was ok with it but I gave it one lick and thought whats the hell? It tasted and smelled totally different than what I am used to. That turned me off and I quit after the first lick. wondering what was happening. thrown for a loop to say the least.

Lots of unanswered questions and while I have been reading here a lot to try and get in the groove where I could see myself being part of this whole scenario, as whatever they call it, stag or cuck (not really a cuck thats not me) but I am open minded as ever to hear advice and who knows maybe it grows on me. I dont want to be a square any more and prefer to stay together because of our daughter you know? Im very confused about all this.

hello all, I travel for work and wife stays at home with toddler plus she tutors high school kids and college kids. she is 42.
I had our house wired with a hidden security system and cameras and goal was to gather evidence in case of vandalism, breaking and entering or something like that.
We have been married for 14 years and she is post menopausal. That means she has been going through treatment because her libido has disappeared. Many other symptoms. But as I get ready to go back home after 2 weeks working a few states away I wanted to check security system to make sure the company did what they were supposed to do. All angles discussed, exterior and interior was done as agreed. The only thing was, I couldnt find footage for last week. If it has been running for a week there should be footage. This last this past sunday I noticed something odd and I think it is what I think it is but will not confront anyone yet. The short footage I was able to access, there is a very young boy walking in my living room. I dont know who the person is but a strange teenager or not older than 20 years old? naked? The wife sleeping with young guy? But she has no libido and just started treatment to try and get libido to come back. mystery. maybe I should have gone to a cheating forum but I ended up on your forum.
if you all have any thoughts or recommendations. about a better forum thank you in advance for providing that.
I started the testosterone pellet. For me it’s no joke, zero to 100. Literally out of my mind. Had to dial it back.

hi thank you for the message. this is something that never crossed my mind and as I understood her going through menopause had deleted her libido 100%. She would say she felt nothing down there and then she started the hormone replacement treatment and said that it is a vey slow process and didnt feel anything yet and shed let me know. Maybe not feeling anything down there with me right?
Anyhow, the camera system wasnt communicated to her because an opportunity opened up on the installer's schedule and I had to get them in.
I wanted to make sure that daughters and wife were safe because we live in a remote country area. Wife was vacationing in jamaica at that time so I didnt think it was needed to update her until she returned.

A conversation as you suggested would be extremely awkward for me to initiate I can tell you that. Is that what you're suggesting, that I bring this up?
She know I wouldnt be congruent because I had never mentioned something like that before so she would see it as a red flag immediately. Wouldnt you think? Is that what you think I have to do so the relationship goes smoother? For me it just wouldnt be something I would be comfortable doing lol sorry.
Do I have to though? what other options do I have here? You lost me a bit when you said: "talking to guys jerking off and suggesting their fantasies to you........Just thinkin'.........J (the wife)" I really appreciate your input and goes to show you how clueless I am about all this. wow. I would appreciate your coaching thoughts. WOuld it make sense for you to contact her and have a chat to feel her out? Maybe she will open up to you and with more info from her you could really pinpoint on how to best help us. If its too much to ask o course I understand.
She totally changed her way of dressing, sprays perfumes all over herself before going to get groceries, she also act odd when one night I went for her vagina to give her cunnilingus. She didnt let me get near it one night. Weird. that is like foreplay to me. Licking her turns me on.

3 days latter she was ok with it but I gave it one lick and thought whats the hell? It tasted and smelled totally different than what I am used to. That turned me off and I quit after the first lick. wondering what was happening. thrown for a loop to say the least.

Lots of unanswered questions and while I have been reading here a lot to try and get in the groove where I could see myself being part of this whole scenario, as whatever they call it, stag or cuck (not really a cuck thats not me) but I am open minded as ever to hear advice and who knows maybe it grows on me. I dont want to be a square any more and prefer to stay together because of our daughter you know? Im very confused about all this.
You have no choice is the matter, if she has sex with someone else you are a cuckold.

Reactions: toolman2c
Well it’s pretty obvious what went on otherwise why was he naked?
What you don’t say is what your reaction was. Horrified? Turned on? Mix of the two?
What sort of advice are you looking for? For a lot of guys on here the scenario you describe would be their dream come true.
Lynn
Horrified. my penis shriveled up into my kidney and I dont think that is a sign of being turned on. HEck no! No didnt get turned on. thats supoosed to be my woman and another bone in the vagina I am supposed to stick my tongue into? Raincheck? what kind of advice? First, I am a square. from a different country. To this day, where I am from, Men screw anything that walks over there but if their women looks at another male she gets beaten maybe? repeat offenders might get their heads severed clean. Egregious I know. I got to America at young age and I never subscribed to these horrifying ideas to begin with. Plus I think men dont OWN women. Then at 21 I went to a club in the miami area to dance and have fun. A man I didnt know approached me saying hi my wife over there wanted me to invite you to our house tonight so we can get to know each other. My reaction: I got very upset and almost started a fight with the man.
Why? I dont know. I didnt think in a way that would make it ok for that to happen. Today I understand that he wanted me to re-arrange her guts so he could watch and beat off. It took me 30 years to understand his behavior, kind of but not really. I cannot accept the concept of a man wanting another man to ravage HIS woman? ejaculate semen in his woman's vagina? some even knock her up? lol Am I retarded, mildly retarded for not getting this, more than likely. I joined this forum to read the content and learn. Maybe I just needed to read and suddenly I would go: YES! Now I want the biggest cock to break my woman's back yay! While I play with my little balls yeah! Not the reaction I got after reading. whole lot of content in here so I am still reading thank you Lynn

Reactions: MYN4KIX
You have no choice is the matter, if she has sex with someone else you are a cuckold.
choice?
She's getting fucked rotton. Post the pictures. 😉
whoa! ok there mr/mrs bucko, easy! good for her then I guess.. but pictures? what pictures? I did see a footage of someone unclothed in the house but not video of her having feces being dugout from her lower intestines or rectum. [at least not yet] lol seriously, the system has been deactivate in interior. only exterior still films. footage and yes pictures could be spliced out of videos but remember Im here to research and not enjoying this as many men in the forum.
I didnt know there was a choice. I dont own her. I believe women are free to do what they please. Am I going to remain part of the relationshit? no. rember that This is about "me" not understanding men's motivation to have their women split in 2 like a bamboo but some big-dicked man and then throwing a party in the same bedroom to celebrate the fact his woman will never sit or walk right again. and the man bids her farewell by tapping his dick on her head like a 2X4. and thank you for the "cuckold" label. I accept it because in a not so distant past, etymolgy taught me that cuckold was the man whose wife rode another man's 2X4. thank you. The difference was that in the past it had be out of her own volition. Not something that I wanted to happen and I put pressure on her to swallow a huge cock.

choice?

whoa! ok there mr/mrs bucko, easy! good for her then I guess.. but pictures? what pictures? I did see a footage of someone unclothed in the house but not video of her having feces being dugout from her lower intestines or rectum. [at least not yet] lol seriously, the system has been deactivate in interior. only exterior still films. footage and yes pictures could be spliced out of videos but remember Im here to research and not enjoying this as many men in the forum.
I didnt know there was a choice. I dont own her. I believe women are free to do what they please. Am I going to remain part of the relationshit? no. rember that This is about "me" not understanding men's motivation to have their women split in 2 like a bamboo but some big-dicked man and then throwing a party in the same bedroom to celebrate the fact his woman will never sit or walk right again. and the man bids her farewell by tapping his dick on her head like a 2X4. and thank you for the "cuckold" label. I accept it because in a not so distant past, etymolgy taught me that cuckold was the man whose wife rode another man's 2X4. thank you. The difference was that in the past it had be out of her own volition. Not something that I wanted to happen and I put pressure on her to swallow a huge cock.
So, how did your wife react after you told her (in advance) about all of those women you've been fucking? Was she turned on when you told her about fucking your neighbor's wife in the garage? Certainly you were not wearing a condom in such a "happenstance" meeting. Also, you'll eat other women's pussies and that's not "gross" to you, even though they most certainly are having sex with their husbands, boyfriends and lovers? You claim that your problem is that she didn't tell you in advance. If she had told you in advance, would her pussy have tasted any different or would you have been less "grossed out" while giving your wife oral sex? Are you ok giving your wife oral if you know in advance that she's being fucked by other men? That seems odd to me. Please explain.

Mrs Hotwife

So, how did your wife react after you told her (in advance) about all of those women you've been fucking? Was she turned on when you told her about fucking your neighbor's wife in the garage? Certainly you were not wearing a condom in such a "happenstance" meeting. Also, you'll eat other women's pussies and that's not "gross" to you, even though they most certainly are having sex with their husbands, boyfriends and lovers? You claim that your problem is that she didn't tell you in advance. If she had told you in advance, would her pussy have tasted any different or would you have been less "grossed out" while giving your wife oral sex? Are you ok giving your wife oral if you know in advance that she's being fucked by other men? That seems odd to me. Please explain.

Mrs Hotwife
Hi there, how is your day going? Any plans for the weekend? As far as me, not much, just playing soccer with 6 year old daughter and maybe a little wrestling in the garage because daughter got bullied by a boy in swimming and is on my hair to teach her wrestling. Initially I said no, dont resort to a physical solution against anyone being physical, lets use our mind and strategize, use our heads blah blah... mother and daughter exploded, interjected and said we dont care I think we have to use physical solution etc...I would have preferred to nap through out the weekend with sporadic bowls of vanilla ice cream and chopped up twix chocolate but they won the argument so, plus they assigned the task to me. Maybe I did a little wrestling but in my 20's until 30's but I am 50 now and my knees hurt. it takes time getting into vehicles and out. correction: EVERYTHING HURTS. Oh of course wash the chow and the chihuahua. yuck! Somebody has to do it, right? I am glad they can fill up my agenda for the weekend. After all I am the person who thought it was a good move picking a feminist country to call my home. There is nothing I can complain about and shouldn't complain right? Love it!
Well now that we broke the ice, I will be trying to answer your eye-opening and incisive questions. thank you for asking them by the way! 🙂

All my non-catholic activities with attached females were unplanned and initiated by the married lady and they took place NOT while married to this one
my problem was the she didnt tell me in advance because we had an agreement. tell me you want to be barebacked by bigfoot or the lochness monster and I will drop you off at a bayou in louisiana.

that way I never end up going for her velcro and end up swishing Tyrone's spunk. a matter of consideration on her part too.

"you'll eat other women's pussies and that's not "gross" to you, even though they most certainly are having sex with their husbands, boyfriends and lovers?"

guilty as charged but not while married to her though?? did I say that? please send me a link to the post.
other times? unfortunately. I meant to ask men about this. Is it gross? absolutely. It is disgusting and I cant comprehend why anyone would put their mouth on a random womans vagina, yuck! thats how I think UNTIL IM ALONE with a woman. Then all caution fliesout the window and it comes back the second I leave her presence. horrible and I have tried to control it for many years to no avail.

Hi there, how is your day going? Any plans for the weekend? As far as me, not much, just playing soccer with 6 year old daughter and maybe a little wrestling in the garage because daughter got bullied by a boy in swimming and is on my hair to teach her wrestling. Initially I said no, dont resort to a physical solution against anyone being physical, lets use our mind and strategize, use our heads blah blah... mother and daughter exploded, interjected and said we dont care I think we have to use physical solution etc...I would have preferred to nap through out the weekend with sporadic bowls of vanilla ice cream and chopped up twix chocolate but they won the argument so, plus they assigned the task to me. Maybe I did a little wrestling but in my 20's until 30's but I am 50 now and my knees hurt. it takes time getting into vehicles and out. correction: EVERYTHING HURTS. Oh of course wash the chow and the chihuahua. yuck! Somebody has to do it, right? I am glad they can fill up my agenda for the weekend. After all I am the person who thought it was a good move picking a feminist country to call my home. There is nothing I can complain about and shouldn't complain right? Love it!
Well now that we broke the ice, I will be trying to answer your eye-opening and incisive questions. thank you for asking them by the way! 🙂

All my non-catholic activities with attached females were unplanned and initiated by the married lady and they took place NOT while married to this one
my problem was the she didnt tell me in advance because we had an agreement. tell me you want to be barebacked by bigfoot or the lochness monster and I will drop you off at a bayou in louisiana.

that way I never end up going for her velcro and end up swishing Tyrone's spunk. a matter of consideration on her part too.

"you'll eat other women's pussies and that's not "gross" to you, even though they most certainly are having sex with their husbands, boyfriends and lovers?"

guilty as charged but not while married to her though?? did I say that? please send me a link to the post.
other times? unfortunately. I meant to ask men about this. Is it gross? absolutely. It is disgusting and I cant comprehend why anyone would put their mouth on a random womans vagina, yuck! thats how I think UNTIL IM ALONE with a woman. Then all caution fliesout the window and it comes back the second I leave her presence. horrible and I have tried to control it for many years to no avail.
OK, you're here on a hotwife and cuckold forum. These are the kinds of things many here enjoy. You are NOT cut out for the lifestyle at all, whether that be hotwifing, swinging, cuckoldry or whatever. I would say that it's interesting that you want your wife to be unfaithful...but of course, like so many guys here, you want it all done your way. Sorry, that's not how it works in many cases.

I would suggest you confront her about her activity and tell her you no longer consent to her being unfaithful. After that, it's in her court. She's quite likely going to continue without your consent. If it's that important to you that your rules be followed, then either insist she quit, let her enjoy her sex life as she wishes or cut her loose.

Mrs Hw

OK, you're here on a hotwife and cuckold forum. These are the kinds of things many here enjoy. You are NOT cut out for the lifestyle at all, whether that be hotwifing, swinging, cuckoldry or whatever. I would say that it's interesting that you want your wife to be unfaithful...but of course, like so many guys here, you want it all done your way. Sorry, that's not how it works in many cases.

I would suggest you confront her about her activity and tell her you no longer consent to her being unfaithful. After that, it's in her court. She's quite likely going to continue without your consent. If it's that important to you that your rules be followed, then either insist she quit, let her enjoy her sex life as she wishes or cut her loose.

Mrs Hw
Thanks for replying. sounds like we have a slight disconnect in our exchange today. A classic mix-up or I imply one thing and you infer another. What that creates another cycle in our exchange because I feel I have to set record straight but it is quite alright.

to your statement "you're here on a hotwife and cuckold forum" I am aware of where I am and also what the gist of the forum is. well I have made love to females who were attached and was told that her significant other was on his way, is that? I said of course it's k the way I rationalized studying your forum was to quench my curiosity about evolving relationships and to try and make sense of what she did. So the wife's behavior went off the rails I have known and through research it became obvious that cuckoldry etc is one of the many dynamics outside monogamy not the the only one. it would be worth the time so I could gather more context about marital dynamics non-monogamy etc.

And please since I dont recall writing on any forum that "I want my wife to be unfaithful" Please feel free to send me the link of the post you read so I can refresh my memory thanks in advance..

Thanks for replying. sounds like we have a slight disconnect in our exchange today. A classic mix-up or I imply one thing and you infer another. What that creates another cycle in our exchange because I feel I have to set record straight but it is quite alright.

to your statement "you're here on a hotwife and cuckold forum" I am aware of where I am and also what the gist of the forum is. well I have made love to females who were attached and was told that her significant other was on his way, is that? I said of course it's k the way I rationalized studying your forum was to quench my curiosity about evolving relationships and to try and make sense of what she did. So the wife's behavior went off the rails I have known and through research it became obvious that cuckoldry etc is one of the many dynamics outside monogamy not the the only one. it would be worth the time so I could gather more context about marital dynamics non-monogamy etc.

And please since I dont recall writing on any forum that "I want my wife to be unfaithful" Please feel free to send me the link of the post you read so I can refresh my memory thanks in advance..
I'm not going to look for the quote...you clearly stated that you don't own your wife and you gave her permission to have sex with other men as long as she plays by your rules (such as telling you in advance). unfortunately, I really don't know what you're looking for here TBH.

Last edited:

I hate to bring this up. But, I think it's relevant. You didn't have a problem with you taking separate vacations? You weren't concerned about her going to Jamaica? Seriously, Jamaica? A white women just starting HRT going on vacation without her husband to to a tropical sexually charged tropical paradise horney young Jamaican men scoping out white women as they get off the plane. The home of "LifeStyles Hedonism 2." OMGosh man, I'm sorry. But, hahaha haha.

I hate to bring this up. But, I think it's relevant. You didn't have a problem with you taking separate vacations? You weren't concerned about her going to Jamaica? Seriously, Jamaica? A white women just starting HRT going on vacation without her husband to to a tropical sexually charged tropical paradise horney young Jamaican men scoping out white women as they get off the plane. The home of "LifeStyles Hedonism 2." OMGosh man, I'm sorry. But, hahaha haha.
great, totally over my head. feel stupid now. in retrospect. thanks for the info.

great, totally over my head. feel stupid now. in retrospect. thanks for the info.
ok that was naive on my part. shit. wtf, right? it never crossed my mind. Maybe I was over confident. no excuses.
hell with help from a therapist we decided to not divorce so I see my toddler everyday.
living in the same house and she can be intimate with anyone she wants. From history she likes them young, great! and I can do the same. I guess the in new age lingp, it is an open situation. I like milfs and some younger, maybe, depends on their maturity and discretion.
separation or divorce would mean I wouldnt see my girl and thats a no-no. problem solved.
for safety, she can have her young friends over and I would hang in detached property in rear of home with my girl so no noise is heard.

I prefer to spend time with my flings in a hotel. we both get what we want now and should live happily ever after yay! until a new fad is introduced.
thank you all for all the advice.

UPDATE
Alright you degenerate fellows, talk about being open minded lol well tonight after some counseling I allowed wife to invite her young dude [neighbor] for another tutoring session and after that, they did what they usually do. No you sickos I didnt watch and I wasnt in the room. But I heard things though. Disturbing really but that is as open minded as I think I will ever be. She is free to do her thing and good for her. I have my freedom too of course and go we go from there. It came to light that she had tutored 2 other football players as well so, good for her.

• Wow
Reactions: MYN4KIX and SNJ_Dom
UPDATE
Alright you degenerate fellows, talk about being open minded lol well tonight after some counseling I allowed wife to invite her young dude [neighbor] for another tutoring session and after that, they did what they usually do. No you sickos I didnt watch and I wasnt in the room. But I heard things though. Disturbing really but that is as open-minded as I think I will ever be. She is free to do her thing and good for her. I have my freedom too of course and go we go from there. It came to light that she had tutored 2 other football players as well so, good for her.
Okay, just to clarify. "Tutoring" is a euphemism for some type of sexual act, right?