Not the Way I’d Planned

Married2Hottie

I guess I should change my profile name to “WasMarried2Hottie”. Sadly, we’ve been divorced now for a little over a year after 9 years of marriage.

I developed the fantasy of “sharing her” and watching after about three years of marriage, and I told her about it after we’d been married about four years. Of course, we’d been together since jr. high off and on and we’re each other’s only sexual partners, for what it’s worth (not much I suppose).

The fantasy came as a big shock to her and to her sensibilities. I won’t say that this is the only reason we finally split, but I know it played a role; the fact that I never gave up on it as the years went on really frustrated her. So I’m a case study in what NOT to do.

In fact, near the end, she saw me on this website and that really... irked her.

Long story short... in a roundabout way, one aspect of my fantasy was fulfilled, just not in the way I thought it would be or hoped it would be. This my horrify some of you, but... she’s remarried and is pregnant. So... I know she’s officially had sex with another man.

Truthfully, it’s quite painful in many respects. The WHOLE time we were married we too care to not get pregnant. For medical reasons, she couldn’t be on birth control, so this meant using condoms (80% of the time) or me pulling out (the other 20% of the time). So yeah... the fact that she gets married and relatively quickly is knocked up? A little hard to accept. But being wired the way I am, I’m sure most of you will understand it can be a turn on when I think about it, depending on my mood.

anyway... there’s my story.

I guess I should change my profile name to “WasMarried2Hottie”. Sadly, we’ve been divorced now for a little over a year after 9 years of marriage.

I developed the fantasy of “sharing her” and watching after about three years of marriage, and I told her about it after we’d been married about four years. Of course, we’d been together since jr. high off and on and we’re each other’s only sexual partners, for what it’s worth (not much I suppose).

The fantasy came as a big shock to her and to her sensibilities. I won’t say that this is the only reason we finally split, but I know it played a role; the fact that I never gave up on it as the years went on really frustrated her. So I’m a case study in what NOT to do.

Long story short... in a roundabout way, one aspect of my fantasy was fulfilled, just not in the way I thought it would be or hoped it would be. This my horrify some of you, but... she’s remarried and is pregnant. So... I know she’s officially had sex with another man.

Truthfully, it’s quite painful in many respects. The WHOLE time we were married we too care to not get pregnant. For medical reasons, she couldn’t be on birth control, so this meant using condoms (80% of the time) or me pulling out (the other 20% of the time). So yeah... the fact that she gets married and relatively quickly is knocked up? A little hard to accept. But being wired the way I am, I’m sure most of you will understand it can be a turn on when I think about it, depending on my mood.

What a story. Hope you gonna find a woman that wants to be shared.

One thing, what was she doing on this website?

Cheers

She wasn't meant for you you wanted that bad and you shouldn't have to give up something you want that bad. She should have atleast tried it and seen if she might liked it if she didn't and you persisted than she has a reaon

Reactions: YoungCandy
I agree with the fact that, if you wished so much to accomplish this fantasy and she was not into it, maybe you were meant to break up. No regrets or special feelings here. Just you wanted different stuff, then break up should be ok.

Now she is with another dude. She can do whatever. Including getting pregnant.

yours is a sad but not uncommon story. unfortunately your wife chose one of her lovers over you

I do appreciate all the comments with people saying “we weren’t meant to be together” and “let her go” and “she was probably cheating on me anyway”. You guys are trying to make me feel better, and I appreciate that. But there are some things in life that just plain suck, and there isn’t any silver lining. For me, this is one of them. I know I can move on in time, but it will always haunt me on some level. I mean, think about it... even though Jerrika and I were high school sweethearts and married for 9 years, my semen never found its way inside her. And now she has a kid. I seriously torture myself with that thought and seeing pics of them on social media. Then, I get hard and masturbate thinking about what it was like to have sex with her and fantasizing about them now having sex, knowing something of what it’s like for him. After I’m finished, the realization and the loneliness sets in again.

So for me, even though its been nearly two years now, the only silver lining is that I still get a little mileage out of the original fantasy; 50% of the time I get hard thinking about it. The other 50% of the time, I regret it and wish I had done things differently.

I do appreciate all the comments with people saying “we weren’t meant to be together” and “let her go” and “she was probably cheating on me anyway”. You guys are trying to make me feel better, and I appreciate that. But there are some things in life that just plain suck, and there isn’t any silver lining. For me, this is one of them. I know I can move on in time, but it will always haunt me on some level. I mean, think about it... even though Jerrika and I were high school sweethearts and married for 9 years, my semen never found its way inside her. And now she has a kid. I seriously torture myself with that thought and seeing pics of them on social media. Then, I get hard and masturbate thinking about what it was like to have sex with her and fantasizing about them now having sex, knowing something of what it’s like for him. After I’m finished, the realization and the loneliness sets in again.

So for me, even though its been nearly two years now, the only silver lining is that I still get a little mileage out of the original fantasy; 50% of the time I get hard thinking about it. The other 50% of the time, I regret it and wish I had done things differently.
It’s hard to say I know how you feel because I don’t and many people don’t. But one think I can tell is to look forward and not backwards. Try to find the positive on your situation instead of the negative only. For example, She could’ve had your kid and still left you due to your fantasies. Now you would be paying Child support probably. Or it would be even harder situation for you with your kid in the middle. Now you have a chance to restart your life with another partner. One thing that I can tell you is that the sooner you find another woman the sooner you will forget about your ex and the sooner you will be happy again. Who knows maybe you will get your kid/kids with another woman. Look forward and think positive. You still have many other opportunities to find a good woman. The sooner you find one the sooner you will forget and Lee’s depressing it will be for you.

If she was really in LOVE with you she would have NEVER moved on. A big cock is NOT that important in a marriage. Although I have my two lovers that are huge down below it's not the only thing that defines a marriage. Any woman who would just marry a guy with a big cock is a fool. Marriage is a huge commitment and it takes work from both parties to make it work. My hubby allowing me to have two full time lovers is an example of a loving husband making his wife happy......

Reactions: Evolution and rocco
Not all women are into being shared. It’s a tricky thing to approach your wife with. Maybe she was just not into being shared. Some women would think their husband is a punk or worst for trying to share her. Only a small percentage of the population is in line with our way of thinking.

Not all women are into being shared. It’s a tricky thing to approach your wife with. Maybe she was just not into being shared. Some women would think their husband is a punk or worst for trying to share her. Only a small percentage of the population is in line with our way of thinking.
Gladly we are in the group !!

If she was really in LOVE with you she would have NEVER moved on. A big cock is NOT that important in a marriage. Although I have my two lovers that are huge down below it's not the only thing that defines a marriage. Any woman who would just marry a guy with a big cock is a fool. Marriage is a huge commitment and it takes work from both parties to make it work. My hubby allowing me to have two full time lovers is an example of a loving husband making his wife happy......
I’m not sure this guy has a bigger cock. They got together after she left me. She just didn’t want to be with me any more after years of me trying to get her to cheat.

it is haaaard to look at her Instagram account these days!