May 6, 2023
My wife and I have been married for 12yrs
We have been to a swingers party but she didn’t show any interest. When she’s had a few drinks she gets pretty horny but I never knew how horny she gets when she’s out with the girls….. until now.
3 weeks ago she went out with 2 of her GF, to the local pub. I told them I would pick them up later in the night when they were ready to come home.
About 11pm I received a message from her friend Di saying you might want to come and get Deb ( my wife)
I assumed she was drunk and probably ready to come home.
I arrived at the pub and walked into to see a heap of guys cheering and gathered near the male toilet. I didn’t really think anything of it. I saw Di & Jen at the bar and walked up to say gday. Jen said to me, wow Deb really gets into things when she’s drunk. I still didn’t realise what she meant by that, I asked where Deb was and what’s going on over near the guys toilets.
Di replied, well your wife is a bit of a slut when drunk. She was dancing with 2 guys and started really getting into it, grinding her arse up against their cocks with her skirt pulled up over her hips and her tits hanging out over her low cut top.
I was actually getting a bit turned on and thought it’s just some fun, no real issues there. I asked the girls if they tried to stop Deb. Jen said they did but Deb just brushed them off and said, I’m so horny and wet, don’t tell David ( that’s me)
Then Jen started to inform me that this led to Deb letting one of the guys to slide his hand inside her panties and the other then pulled his cock out….. this is where I think the slut wife came out.
She dropped to her knees and started sucking this guy. I asked again,didn’t you try & drag her away? Jen said we couldn’t get to her by then she was determined to be with these guys.
Jen said people were eagerly watching around her on the dance floor which didn’t really attract and attention her way from the bar staff.
Apparently this went on for a couple of minutes then Deb stood up, fixed herself up and led these 2 guys to the male toilet.
Some of the crowd followed her to the toilet.
By the time Di & Jen could make their way into the toilet, Deb was on her knees on the floor of the toilet, her dress taken off with her panties & Bra half ripped off her.
About 5-6 guys were around her as she was sucking on every cock. Others were jerking off around her.
Di & Jen said they tried to intervene but Deb just said, I want to fuck everyone here, it’s a fantasy of mine. Please don’t tell Dave. All Di & Jen could do was watch and make sure she was ok.
Apparently she was very ok with fucking whoever wanted to bang her.
Jen she said that one guy slide his cock inside her, she let out a moan and said I’m a dirty cheating slut, who wants some?
The guys took turns on her, some with condoms, but most without.
She didn’t really seem to care as long as she was being used I guess?
That’s when they went back to the bar and had to call me.
At this stage I was still sitting there while DI & Jen told me what was happening.
I can’t believe I was sitting there listening while Deb was still in there getting fucked my multiple guys. I think I was still trying to comprehend it all.
I got up and made my way to the crowd outside the toilet. Trying to push myself though the wall of people saying, Thats my wife in there. Most of the guys and some chicks were saying, your wife is a massive slut mate & can we keep her here mate?
When I walked in I got to see how much of a slut my wife really is.
She was riding a guys cock while another guy was pulling out of her butt. As quickly as he did that, another was getting ready to slide his member inside her.
That was the first thing I saw, was this guys cum oozing out of her just fucked arse. I got closer and she was covered in cum,
I don’t know why but I was hard as a rock.
This turned me on so bad.
Guys were even wiping their cocks all over her dress after they had obviously just fucked her.
I got even closer and she didn’t even look or notice me, she just reached out and started rubbing my hard penis through my jeans.
I knew at this time I was going to let this all play out and said, DEB! She looked up with a look of complete shock and then realised she was stoking my hard cock, then said something I’ll never forget. You like watching your wife fuck the entire pub don’t you? I’ve always dreamed of this, have you?
I just nodded, I was willing to share her at a swingers club but never thought she was a dirty cum slut.
I stood back and watched all these guys continue to treat my wife like a complete slut.
I jerked off and cum while she had all holes filled by complete strangers.
From what I counted I believe I saw around 20 guys fill her with cum.
Jen & Di told me later that before I got there approximately another 10-15 guys had their way with her.

Most of the guys had finished with her and she was completely covered in cum. It was dripping out of her pussy & arse and I think she swallowed a bucket full.
I ended up collecting her cum soaked skirt and she got dressed. She was soaking in all these strangers cum. I was so turned on and guys were patting me on the back asking if they could take he home for some more fun.
We walked out to Di & Jen and the looks of horror was priceless
Jen said, are you ok with this Dave?
Yeah I actually am, I’m really turned on by it.
Jen laughed and said I with Thomas was ok with me fucking random guys, maybe not that many. I’d go 3 max.
As we were walking out she asked if asked if I was ok if she did that again.
I said as long as Di & Jen are with you, go for it.
They are planning on going to and pub next week.
And I’ll stand in the corner and watch again.

Joined and posted this on the same day and not been seen since! I suspect that this was just some guy posting his favourite jerk off fantasy lol.
Lynn
I find it a bit hard to believe a pub would let this happen inside the pub. I mean we all have seen sex happen in pubs,/bars/clubs but a full on every guy in the place gang bang...maybe but seems unlikely.

I find it a bit hard to believe a pub would let this happen inside the pub. I mean we all have seen sex happen in pubs,/bars/clubs but a full on every guy in the place gang bang...maybe but seems unlikely.
Very unlikely. Yes sex happens in these places but giving a blow job tucked away in a corner or getting fucked in a toilet cubicle is very different to a gangbang. No pub management is going to turn a blind eye to that and risk losing their licence. After hours lock ins can happen and can get a little spicy but again that’s a very different scenario. Definitely calling BS on this one lol.
Lynn x

Reactions: MarcandLilly
My wife and I have been married for 12yrs
We have been to a swingers party but she didn’t show any interest. When she’s had a few drinks she gets pretty horny but I never knew how horny she gets when she’s out with the girls….. until now.
3 weeks ago she went out with 2 of her GF, to the local pub. I told them I would pick them up later in the night when they were ready to come home.
About 11pm I received a message from her friend Di saying you might want to come and get Deb ( my wife)
I assumed she was drunk and probably ready to come home.
I arrived at the pub and walked into to see a heap of guys cheering and gathered near the male toilet. I didn’t really think anything of it. I saw Di & Jen at the bar and walked up to say gday. Jen said to me, wow Deb really gets into things when she’s drunk. I still didn’t realise what she meant by that, I asked where Deb was and what’s going on over near the guys toilets.
Di replied, well your wife is a bit of a slut when drunk. She was dancing with 2 guys and started really getting into it, grinding her arse up against their cocks with her skirt pulled up over her hips and her tits hanging out over her low cut top.
I was actually getting a bit turned on and thought it’s just some fun, no real issues there. I asked the girls if they tried to stop Deb. Jen said they did but Deb just brushed them off and said, I’m so horny and wet, don’t tell David ( that’s me)
Then Jen started to inform me that this led to Deb letting one of the guys to slide his hand inside her panties and the other then pulled his cock out….. this is where I think the slut wife came out.
She dropped to her knees and started sucking this guy. I asked again,didn’t you try & drag her away? Jen said we couldn’t get to her by then she was determined to be with these guys.
Jen said people were eagerly watching around her on the dance floor which didn’t really attract and attention her way from the bar staff.
Apparently this went on for a couple of minutes then Deb stood up, fixed herself up and led these 2 guys to the male toilet.
Some of the crowd followed her to the toilet.
By the time Di & Jen could make their way into the toilet, Deb was on her knees on the floor of the toilet, her dress taken off with her panties & Bra half ripped off her.
About 5-6 guys were around her as she was sucking on every cock. Others were jerking off around her.
Di & Jen said they tried to intervene but Deb just said, I want to fuck everyone here, it’s a fantasy of mine. Please don’t tell Dave. All Di & Jen could do was watch and make sure she was ok.
Apparently she was very ok with fucking whoever wanted to bang her.
Jen she said that one guy slide his cock inside her, she let out a moan and said I’m a dirty cheating slut, who wants some?
The guys took turns on her, some with condoms, but most without.
She didn’t really seem to care as long as she was being used I guess?
That’s when they went back to the bar and had to call me.
At this stage I was still sitting there while DI & Jen told me what was happening.
I can’t believe I was sitting there listening while Deb was still in there getting fucked my multiple guys. I think I was still trying to comprehend it all.
I got up and made my way to the crowd outside the toilet. Trying to push myself though the wall of people saying, Thats my wife in there. Most of the guys and some chicks were saying, your wife is a massive slut mate & can we keep her here mate?
When I walked in I got to see how much of a slut my wife really is.
She was riding a guys cock while another guy was pulling out of her butt. As quickly as he did that, another was getting ready to slide his member inside her.
That was the first thing I saw, was this guys cum oozing out of her just fucked arse. I got closer and she was covered in cum,
I don’t know why but I was hard as a rock.
This turned me on so bad.
Guys were even wiping their cocks all over her dress after they had obviously just fucked her.
I got even closer and she didn’t even look or notice me, she just reached out and started rubbing my hard penis through my jeans.
I knew at this time I was going to let this all play out and said, DEB! She looked up with a look of complete shock and then realised she was stoking my hard cock, then said something I’ll never forget. You like watching your wife fuck the entire pub don’t you? I’ve always dreamed of this, have you?
I just nodded, I was willing to share her at a swingers club but never thought she was a dirty cum slut.
I stood back and watched all these guys continue to treat my wife like a complete slut.
I jerked off and cum while she had all holes filled by complete strangers.
From what I counted I believe I saw around 20 guys fill her with cum.
Jen & Di told me later that before I got there approximately another 10-15 guys had their way with her.

Most of the guys had finished with her and she was completely covered in cum. It was dripping out of her pussy & arse and I think she swallowed a bucket full.
I ended up collecting her cum soaked skirt and she got dressed. She was soaking in all these strangers cum. I was so turned on and guys were patting me on the back asking if they could take he home for some more fun.
We walked out to Di & Jen and the looks of horror was priceless
Jen said, are you ok with this Dave?
Yeah I actually am, I’m really turned on by it.
Jen laughed and said I with Thomas was ok with me fucking random guys, maybe not that many. I’d go 3 max.
As we were walking out she asked if asked if I was ok if she did that again.
I said as long as Di & Jen are with you, go for it.
They are planning on going to and pub next week.
And I’ll stand in the corner and watch again.
Beautiful story and similar to ours