Nude beaches

Any nude beaches in Vermont, New Hampshire, or Maine? Most when info is outdated …
The Ledges on Lake Whitingham in the town of Wilmington VT. It's on RTE 9 about 25-30 miles west of Brattleboro VT. off of RTE 91. You might want to look into it further I haven't been there in years. Best bet is to get a phone # And talk to someone. It's a nice place. You can bring coolers, grills etc. not over policed. Woodsy campground setting with ledges and beach area (may be a little course) TIP: Get there early. But try to get updated info before you commit. It's free last I knew. BYOB and Food.

The Ledges on Lake Whitingham in the town of Wilmington VT. It's on RTE 9 about 25-30 miles west of Brattleboro VT. off of RTE 91. You might want to look into it further I haven't been there in years. Best bet is to get a phone # And talk to someone. It's a nice place. You can bring coolers, grills etc. not over policed. Woodsy campground setting with ledges and beach area (may be a little course) TIP: Get there early. But try to get updated info before you commit. It's free last I knew. BYOB and Food.
Will do. We hear topless is (more) common so looking for that too if there are more/easier to find in the north east.

Reactions: Vincenzo
I know this is slightly off topic per se. But we will be on the Big Nude Boat leaving out of Miami next February 3 on the Norwegian Pearl. It has two stops for nude beach going at Norwegian Cruise Lines' private island in the Bahamas called Stirrup Cay.

We'd be happy to talk to anyone else who is going or interested in going. Or, well, anyone interested in nude recreation in general for that matter.

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu