Nude or topless cruise

I've never been on a cruise but for my last birthday my hubby hired a houseboat and invited one of my female and three male lovers.
We cruised up and down the river for four days. Needless to say a good time was had by all.
Going on a cruise where you're actually meeting new like minded people does sound like fun though.

I've never been on a cruise but for my last birthday my hubby hired a houseboat and invited one of my female and three male lovers.
We cruised up and down the river for four days. Needless to say a good time was had by all.
Going on a cruise where you're actually meeting new like minded people does sound like fun though.
You can always invite like-minded people on your house boat cruise up and down the river

Two years ago we were on a Carnival Cruise I don't know if it was by design or accident but there were at least 4 large (10 + people in each group) swinger groups on board. They were easy to spot each group had a different color T shirt the women wore around the pool with the famous upside down pineapple. I spoke with one of the husbands and he confirmed they were a swingers group and his wife and her sister had a contest going to see who could get laid the most from outside the group. Before I could ask he added yes he had had the wife's sister many times. My wife and I watched and the only thing that said what they were up to was the T shirts at the pool and may be they dressed a little more revealing in the clubs at night.

Not exactly a cruise, but me and my exwife once went on a holiday to Majorca. Once there we booked and went on a boat excursion and it turned out it was for young teenagers. Once off shore the games begun and the scantily clad women were soon topless or fully naked and diving into the Sea. Me and the wife were not going to be left out and as soon as the wife was naked in the sea she went. Me, I was too busy eyeing up the loose and naked ladies running around the boat while the wife was getting to grips with the guys in the sea
This photo was taken a few days earlier above a nudist beach

Attachments

• 1000004457.jpg
    1000004457.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 62