Nude or topless cruise

We've been on several cruises, most were Carnival.
Topless deck is a small, highest deck on the ship, I'm guessing so perv types can't get above and stare down.
Our experiences...25 people at best, many are ship crew from non US countries that don't care if anyone sees their tits. Age 30 and under.
5 or 6 couples...passengers some you definitely don't want to see their tits. A few, like us, good looking 45 yo and up.
Not all the women go topless.
That's what we've seen.
Quick story, we were on the topless deck, chatting with another couple, both wives were topless. Later that night in line for dinner we ran into them, hi guys, how's it going chit chat. No big deal but all I could think about was seeing other wife's tits earlier. I'd guess similar thoughts were in his mind. Was fun.

We've been on several lifestyle cruises. There are many operators now that organize full ship takeovers, which is what you want. Bliss Cruise, Temptation Cruises (topless, not nude), Desire Cruises. We've been on all of those brands, but there are other companies as well.
Say...Temptation...how many go topless?
I'm guessing by the pools ?
Be honest...are tye people good looking?
Thanks

how about those of us who aren't exactly hot?
There are plenty of people in all shapes and sizes on all of these cruises. There is somebody for everybody on these cruises, with thousands of people aboard. Bliss Cruise is a fully nude optional, LIFESTYLE cruise, so it attracts more people of all kinds. Temptation is topless optional. Desire is nude optional in certain areas. All of these have "play rooms" in some manner

How about thongs on regular cruises? Are they allowed? Wife, now at 50, has finally opted for thongs and string bikinis at beeach. I had to research since I knew that many beaches on the US East Coast have an ordinance against thongs. But so far we were quite lucky.

So IF we were to do a cruise, I think we would start with a regular one, as long as thongs and slutty dresses are permitted. She is sure to pick up guys, regardless of the the dress code. I guess the number of singles would be more critical than topless code.

How about thongs on regular cruises? Are they allowed? Wife, now at 50, has finally opted for thongs and string bikinis at beeach. I had to research since I knew that many beaches on the US East Coast have an ordinance against thongs. But so far we were quite lucky.

So IF we were to do a cruise, I think we would start with a regular one, as long as thongs and slutty dresses are permitted. She is sure to pick up guys, regardless of the the dress code. I guess the number of singles would be more critical than topless code.
it would not be appropriate on a vanilla cruise.

Reactions: toolman2c