Off To Hedo!

When are you leaving and how long are you staying? Can’t wait to hear, and hopefully see pictures, or video, of your many expected experiences and adventures!! Have a great time and stay safe!! ☀️🌴🌗☀️🌴🌔☀️🌴

Reactions: Hwcouple702
Well, last night it was sending MrHW back to the room on his own and me back to being a married slut toy for a couple of single guys at a birthday celebration for an Australian guy. I was just going to be gone for a couple of hours but, I just wandered in this morning. What a night. Mr HW took a pic of me going down to the party room. I told him it was time I gave our friend Nick his "birthday present". lol. The boys got laid and so did I. Over and over again all night!! It's amazing how easily single guys catch on to girls like me! There are plenty of young, hot girls around, but they figure out pretty quickly that even though I'm married, I'm much less work and I'm kind of a "sure thing" to fuck if we get along! There's my update, hope you enjoyed me.

HedoJamaicanightofftothepartyroomWWTP.png

Last edited:
Well, last night it was sending MrHW back to the room on his own and me back to being a married slut toy for a couple of single guys at a birthday celebration for an Australian guy. I was just going to be gone for a couple of hours but, I just wandered in this morning. What a night. Mr HW took a pic of me going down to the party room. I told him it was time I gave our friend Nick his "birthday present". lol. The boys got laid and so did I. Over and over again all night!! It's amazing how easily single guys catch on to girls like me! There are plenty of young, hot girls around, but they figure out pretty quickly that even though I'm married, I'm much less work and I'm kind of a "sure thing" to fuck if we get along! There's my update, hope you enjoyed me.

View attachment 645437
"The boys got laid and so did I. Over and over again all night!! It's amazing how easily single guys catch on to girls like me! There are plenty of young, hot girls around, but they figure out pretty quickly that I'm much less work and I fuck! ".....
Or
.... you're just smoking hot and know what you want, and all the young "less-hot" girls dither in uncertainty, social-guilt, and jealousy because they're outclassed and overshadowed

"The boys got laid and so did I. Over and over again all night!! It's amazing how easily single guys catch on to girls like me! There are plenty of young, hot girls around, but they figure out pretty quickly that I'm much less work and I fuck! ".....
Or
.... you're just smoking hot and know what you want, and all the young "less-hot" girls dither in uncertainty, social-guilt, and jealousy because they're outclassed and overshadowed
Thank you for the compliments. I don't know, there's just something wrong with me I guess. I've always been wired a bit different. I do love being a slut so I go for hot guys whenever I get a chance.

Mrs Hw

View attachment 645439
That body is unbelievable!! Glad you are having a great time!!

Reactions: Elja1
I enjoyed seeing some of the pics from Hedo. We visit adults only clothing optional resorts in the southeast US and even though I know taking pics in prohibited I know people do it. If anyone has any please share.