OLD FOLKS

kingtex21

Female
Mar 26, 2020
Texas
Would like to see if there are many on here 60'70's80's---
b59-jpg.485350

Stacey just turned 63 this month and is still has hot as when we first married 40+ years ago. Her libido is vastly stronger than mine. Has a long time boyfriend who visits us every couple of months. She enjoys an occasional fling with somebody new - mostly when we are traveling away from home, especially out of country.
That’s great age should never be a barrier

Just turned 60, wife and I were active swingers in the past. She does not play any more because of a medical condition. I have a good deal of experience of meeting up with couples and women for all sorts of fun, but especially MMF and cuckold style fun. I am also a qualified relationship coach and have developed a really interesting little niche in coaching men, women and couples interested in exploring everything that the lifestyle has to offer. As you will see from my profile, I also have a very neat little sideline in offering intimate photoshoots too. The coaching and the photography have some very unexpected synergies which have proved very beneficial. Always happy to chat to anyone who has a query about the lifestyle.