OLD FOLKS

kingtex21

Female
Mar 26, 2020
Texas
Would like to see if there are many on here 60'70's80's---
b59-jpg.485350

Wife and I are both 66. She is very much into role-playing about being shared but stills says no to making it a reality unfortunately.
I presented the lifestyle to my wife as a bucket list one time item that I had fantasized about for years. Although adamantly opposed, she finally relented to appease me once with no thought of enjoying the sex herself.

Small world! What got your interest in this lifestyle?
About 20 years ago my wife decided she wanted a hood piercing. I stood there watching her remove her panties, sit down and spread her legs in front of a stranger and I started to get an erection. The more he was touching her and complementing her on her pussy the harder I got. When we got in the car to drive home I put my wife's hand on cock and told her that had made me harder than I had ever been. That's when the idea of sharing her started. Before I could get the nerve up to talk to her about it she went through several medical issues, had to remove her nipple and hood piercings and sex between us turned vanilla. Recently stress from a family issue on my side of the family started to effect my ability to achieve and sustain an erection and impacted our sex life. When my wife evidently out of frustration informed one day that she had dreamed that she had sex with a stranger and then named her dildo Bob that I got the nerve up to talk to her about bringing another man in to our sex life and we started role-playing about her having sex with another man while I watched.