Older guy with hotwife

mrss1234

Hi all as the title says i am lucky enough to be married to a really Hotwife! She's much younger than me and to be honest I just can't keep up with her any more! She is very sexually motivated extremely attractive and she needs much more than I can give her! We have been considering an open relationship which we could possibly achieve through an avenue of adventure such as these forums may provide. We welcome advice and guidance as this is something we both would like to happen. as you can see in the pic below!288382

Hi all as the title says i am lucky enough to be married to a really Hotwife! She's much younger than me and to be honest I just can't keep up with her any more! She is very sexually motivated extremely attractive and she needs much more than I can give her! We have been considering an open relationship which we could possibly achieve through an avenue of adventure such as these forums may provide. We welcome advice and guidance as this is something we both would like to happen. as you can see in the pic below!View attachment 288382
That's awesome you guys are on the same page ! That's a good start! Good luck with your new adventures together

As long as your both on the same page so to speak there shouldn't be a problem...hopefully she will want you to be there while she is receiving pleasure and who knows you might even share with us here the details, pic's and video.

Reactions: mrss1234
We've had our first bump in the road, nothing major, to be expected I suppose. My baby has had some confidence issues, we sat there last night and out of the blue she says what if I'm not attractive to other guys! I'm like what! really! babe come on! A guy would have to be dead to not want you!! So, if you guys could give her a little confidence boost it would be very gratefully received!! I suppose the road to marital bliss can be a rocky one lol! Anyway thanks in advance and I'll keep you all posted on developments..

Reactions: Rohit
We've had our first bump in the road, nothing major, to be expected I suppose. My baby has had some confidence issues, we sat there last night and out of the blue she says what if I'm not attractive to other guys! I'm like what! really! babe come on! A guy would have to be dead to not want you!! So, if you guys could give her a little confidence boost it would be very gratefully received!! I suppose the road to marital bliss can be a rocky one lol! Anyway thanks in advance and I'll keep you all posted on developments..

Her ass is amazing. I'm sure seeing more of her would help.

Reactions: mrss1234
Steady Tiger!! Yeah she is something special although I admit to being biased! Its just a confidence thing, she comes from a slightly religious background.

Reactions: Walker33333

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu