Older Hotwives?

Just wondering if there are a lot of older women say 50 and over, married or single, who have graduated to the swinging lifestyle.
I get the feeling that society has lost a lot of their old prudish ways and women are "allowed" more freedom to fulfill their sexual kinks & needs.
My opinion for what it's worth is as long as they are happy, whether that is hotwifing, cuckolding or plain swinging and it's variations it should not be frowned on.
What do others think ,and it would be great to hear what the females have to say on it as well?
I can speak from my wife who is 52. She is much more sexually active than she ever was. She’s also much more open to me being sexually, submissive which is great to show off

I can speak from my wife who is 52. She is much more sexually active than she ever was. She’s also much more open to me being sexually, submissive which is great to show off
My wife is definitely more sexually active, and I've lost some steam over the years, but since she is in her late 50s, finding a third has gotten a little more "challenging".

One of her faves was a member of this site for a while, but I haven't seen him in a long time. We haven't been active since before covid now, so that's on us and reality. He was going to get a hood next time too, and be my puppet show. I had several interesting guest stars lined up and everything, too.

Here she is with him.
Hey, it's me! Yeah, it's been a while!

Reactions: toolman2c
You are so right in your statements!

Personally, I have always been rather uninhibited sexually, so age has not changed my preferences that much. But I have found that many other women have, as you put it well, "lost a lot of their old prudish ways". I think that is partially due to the fact that as we age we have less regard for the taboos, restraints, that culture tries to impose, and some of it is the result of a relaxing of constraints overall.

Many of my more prudish peers from my school and college days are now quite active with multiple partners, and I am frequently making new friends of women I meet who share my own libertine outlook.

I think we enjoy pleasures of the flesh more and appreciate them more as we age.
View attachment 2119839
You are so right as you mature you concentrate more on pleasing your lover spending more time in fore play instead of wham bam thank you mam, We hope to get to know you better in the future.

Attachments

• Friday Nite TV.jpg
    Friday Nite TV.jpg
    548.4 KB · Views: 12
You are so right as you mature you concentrate more on pleasing your lover spending more time in fore play instead of wham bam thank you mam, We hope to get to know you better in the future.
Thank you for pointing out that increase in the focus on providing pleasure rather than just on receiving -- so important! And foreplay does take on added value with age. One gains appreciation for the buildup and not just the climax.

You are so right in your statements!

Personally, I have always been rather uninhibited sexually, so age has not changed my preferences that much. But I have found that many other women have, as you put it well, "lost a lot of their old prudish ways". I think that is partially due to the fact that as we age we have less regard for the taboos, restraints, that culture tries to impose, and some of it is the result of a relaxing of constraints overall.

Many of my more prudish peers from my school and college days are now quite active with multiple partners, and I am frequently making new friends of women I meet who share my own libertine outlook.

I think we enjoy pleasures of the flesh more and appreciate them more as we age.
View attachment 2119839
my wife, at 72, would have agreed with you.