Older or younger bull

Hi Kngdom9,

As we've yet to break into this lifestyle, trying to figure out what's the best plan of action. We've discussed about age and which would be better for our first time. We believe someone whom is closer in age to us, whether they are a few years younger or older isn't the issue. Putting aside the the attraction for a moment, the main characteristic for us would be maturity, experience and respect. These are prerequisites that they must have otherwise age does not determine anything.

Until we pass that threshold, age would may then turn into a type of fetish in which I can't think of at this time.

Hope this gives you some perspective.

For the most part I prefer men closer to my age. But that's not saying I'd turn a young pup down. I've never once told a guy no because of his age. I've found that most of the young guys get so excited and cum too quick but the excitement in their eyes is fun.

My wife seems to only be into guys around her age (36).
I'd love to see her get ravaged by a big, hairy, older guy. She said the other day that she might do it as a treat for me once she is a bit more experienced and confident.

Both my bulls are much younger than myself. I find younger (which is only what I've been shared with) have amazing stamina and can "reload" quite quicky.
If you find a younger guy that knows how to properly make love to a woman it's the BEST !

for short term doesn't matter but as mentioned above maturity, experience and respect for wife and husband is key. And fun person to be with too. For long term my wife prefers a younger guy with good sized cock and lots of stamina. Also tall and athletic....sorta her romance novel dream guy lol

Both my bulls are much younger than myself. I find younger (which is only what I've been shared with) have amazing stamina and can "reload" quite quicky.
If you find a younger guy that knows how to properly make love to a woman it's the BEST !
My wife only enjoys younger guys,because of their stamina.
she has a 29 yo live in boytoy, that she has properly trained.

Reactions: verkitwme