ON EXHIBITION

cuck52

Male
Gold
From
FL, US
I asked my wife if she would allow me to serve her naked in front of her girlfriends? She did. I cooked dinner, waited on them naked with a butt plug in my ass while they made jokes, laughing and verbally humiliated me... After dinner they watch her fuck me in the ass with a large thick dildo... After 3 of these occasions my wife said she thought it would be more humiliating for me and she would enjoy showing off more if men were also watching her take away my manhood... After that the girls brought guys with them... My wife is right it is much more humiliating when other men watch...

I asked my wife if she would allow me to serve her naked in front of her girlfriends? She did. I cooked dinner, waited on them naked with a butt plug in my ass while they made jokes, laughing and verbally humiliated me... After dinner they watch her fuck me in the ass with a large thick dildo... After 3 of these occasions my wife said she thought it would be more humiliating for me and she would enjoy showing off more if men were also watching her take away my manhood... After that the girls brought guys with them... My wife is right it is much more humiliating when other men watch...
Next thing to happen is for the guys to fuck you in your ass

Reactions: kort6776
Next thing to happen is for the guys to fuck you in your ass
It hasn't happened in over 20 years. My wife's thing is being worshiped and given pleasure, not my giving pleasure to someone else. I'm not bi and she isn't turned on by it... She would have to be very very pissed off.. I'm sure she would if I cheated on her.. She had always said if I cheat once she will never fuck me again and make me suck a big cock.. My eating another man's cum from her pussy turns her on and makes her go wild because I'm doing it for her.. I could never resist eating her pussy no matter what... It makes her feel like the Goddess she is...