Once a Cheat always a Cheat, right?

She cheated once that I know of, she was going to leave me for him! But I explained the differences between Love, Lust and just sex! He wanted her, but when the crunch came she wanted me more! Sexting more recently though! So the bedroom sex has been me telling her stories of her cheating and fucking other men, stories I have read and she really does get off to it! So I think it's just a matter of time before we enter the 'Cuck Life!'
When you are ready to cross into this life, you let me know. Your Mrs and I will gladly help you put you in place

Mine cheated with me when she was engaged. She knew he wasn't the right one when it first began. We've been married a long time now. However, as i replied above - she seems to have a need for a secret side. I've caught her lying before and with different FWB's. Seems reasonable to believe she does fit the mold of once & always. I've always accepted her illogical responses to odd events i've asked her about but they rarely digest well in my head and gut/intuition. She knows i'm open to sharing her and have but she still has a need for her secret self. Think she's been cheating on/off (playing with others) since the beginning but will never admit it. Last time i caught her in a lie was not too long after the last time she lied and said she wouldn't ever again. Thoughts? Comments? Attachment-1 (3).jpeg

Mine cheated with me when she was engaged. She knew he wasn't the right one when it first began. We've been married a long time now. However, as i replied above - she seems to have a need for a secret side. I've caught her lying before and with different FWB's. Seems reasonable to believe she does fit the mold of once & always. I've always accepted her illogical responses to odd events i've asked her about but they rarely digest well in my head and gut/intuition. She knows i'm open to sharing her and have but she still has a need for her secret self. Think she's been cheating on/off (playing with others) since the beginning but will never admit it. Last time i caught her in a lie was not too long after the last time she lied and said she wouldn't ever again. Thoughts? Comments? View attachment 616750
Like you, I just don’t quite understand why they feel the need to secretly cheat and lie about it, when we’ve given them the green light?? I think we need a womans point of view on this type of behavior.

Reactions: Jeff Brown