Once a Cheat always a Cheat, right?

Pretty much, mine would do the same when we were engaged, and tried to stop to “be a good wife”, but it was just her nature, so getting into the lifestyle was not as difficult for us.
She cheated once that I know of, she was going to leave me for him! But I explained the differences between Love, Lust and just sex! He wanted her, but when the crunch came she wanted me more! Sexting more recently though! So the bedroom sex has been me telling her stories of her cheating and fucking other men, stories I have read and she really does get off to it! So I think it's just a matter of time before we enter the 'Cuck Life!'

Reactions: Wendy and Nathaniel
She cheated once that I know of, she was going to leave me for him! But I explained the differences between Love, Lust and just sex! He wanted her, but when the crunch came she wanted me more! Sexting more recently though! So the bedroom sex has been me telling her stories of her cheating and fucking other men, stories I have read and she really does get off to it! So I think it's just a matter of time before we enter the 'Cuck Life!'
Yeah, i think some women do enjoy having a husband that allows her sexual freedom, while being treated like a queen in their marriage. Mine definitely sees it that way, and even though she also wanted to leave me for my best friend, she ultimately decided to work our issues and stay married. Now, with a baby from another man, as well as a pregnancy, she is still my slut wife, and im her devoted husband.

I’ve caught Robin in the act of cheating on me twice, but I know she has more than just those 2 times. I would just stay hidden and listen and watch as they were fucking. The first time she was laying on her back with her body pulled to the edge of the bed while he was standing and fucking her. The second time he was sitting on a loveseat and she was sitting on top of him and riding him. Both times she was telling him to cum for her, telling him to cum inside her pussy, it was sooo fucking hot!!

I encourage other wives to "cheat" if they've EVER gotten permission, even in the heat of a hot sexual encounter with the hubby and you don't think he really means it. If he brings it up several times, then DO IT. His "rules" no longer matter and use that permission to do things YOUR WAY and let him have his regrets if that's what is in the cards. Most here won't actually go through with any of this and many probably have wives that don't know their husbands are on here. That's ok though, but you deserve to be cheated on. That's why you are here. You just may not like the reality when you find out your precious little wife is giving her sexy body to other guys. Many of you are under the impression that you want this fantasy and you want it YOUR WAY. I'm here to tell any wives who don't know how to "start out" as we see so many threads about that you start out by finding a guy who turns you on and let him have everything the way YOU WANT it to happen. Just my opinion.

Mrs Hotwife
I completely agree with you. Once you open up that door, you had better except what is almost certain to happen next. The funny part is that I’d asked her several times to ride him so I could watch, and she always said no, and that she didn’t like that position. Lol. I firmly believe that she likes to be sneaky because that allows her to be more herself, she doesn’t have to worry about how she would look or sound if I was present, which I totally understand even though it wouldn’t bother me at all for her to just be herself while I’m there. She did do it one time, but I don’t think she thought I was in the room at that moment, when in fact I was video recording them but she didn’t know where I was and couldn’t see me. I heard her ask him where I was and he told her that he thought I was in another room. She then started telling him to cum in her a few times. Not long afterwards she started screaming, “Omg, what are you doing to me?” As I watched her have the biggest orgasm I’d ever seen her have! She started gushing and covering his cock with her juices, and it wasn’t too long when he started to cum inside her pussy! It was the most amazing and exciting thing I’d ever seen and I was rock hard, so as soon as he pulled out, I immediately got between her legs for sloppy seconds. Again, I think the main reason she allowed herself to completely let go, was because she didn’t think I was watching.

My first wife cheated when she was just 17 while I was working in Germany. She told me all about it when I got home. I told her it should never happen again but 3 weeks later I was in Spain and when I got home she had a dirty great shagstamp on her neck. After a heated row and lots of makeup sex we agreed for her to start fucking whoever she wanted as long as she told me all about it later, and so we started swinging. She couldn't stop cheating so I encouraged her to do more

Wife has cheated once and caught sexting once! Always going to be a cheat or not?

I do not believe the adage "once a cheater, always a cheater". However, that having been said, I think there is a substantial chance. My wife likes to say, "After you have done something like that once, it's easier to do every time after that." I just think it's hard to put that genie back in the bottle.

I don't think it's true either. My ex wife cheated on me and I had a hell of a time coming to grips with it. An older woman at work who was friendly to me asked me what was wrong one day and I slowly opened up to her. She was a hot 49 year old, I was 32 at the time. We'd go out for drinks after work and eventually I told her everything. She consoled me by having an affair with me. I bet I had sex with her two dozen times at least. Affair lasted 6 months and she said she was in love with me but I couldn't leave my wife and child. So she finally ended it. For the next 20 years of my marriage I never cheated.

I told my next girlfriend of this story just once, and she'd often say to me "once a cheater always a cheater." It used to annoy the hell out of me and no amount of explaining or defending myself seemed to work. She and I were together eight years and I never cheated and never even came close either. But boy did she ******** me off with that comment....sort of like she was tempting me or expecting it from me.

I think that yes, it's very difficult to stop and she has to WANT to stop. I NEVER actually wanted to stop. I've cheated as a girlfriend, fiance' and wife many times. At each step there were times that I told myself I wanted to be "normal" and faithful, but I just wasn't able to accomplish that. Many times since I was 16 I was afraid that I would never have or keep a normal relationship with any guy because of my sexual desires. I really tried at times, but I always went back to cheating. I've never cheated with my "love" but with my body, I'm just wired that way. I also always liked the idea of cheating for some reason. It's just a turn on for me and always has been. Of course we are in "the lifestyle" now so pretty much anything goes, and I'm not good at following "rules" for the lifestyle. I find myself more and more getting in to situations that are "cheating" now but will cause some bit of shock to Mr HW when he finds out. The "smoke jumpers" I spent a week fucking in the summer of 2019 were very much that type of activity as was last week's going upstairs with a vanilla guy we met at our hotel club after he told my Mr HW to give him our hotel key (quite loudly) and proclaimed that he was going to take me upstairs and fuck me. I know Mr HW was pretty humiliated by that in some ways. That is a bit of a thrill, to a point. The firefighters all knew I was fucking several of them while Mr HW was out on his fishing trips each day and after he had gone to bed at night. They all knew that "he" was they guy who's wife was such a slut with them. Of course, he didn't know what they knew until the last day. It came to a very humiliating conclusion for him infront of the guys during breakfast on our last day at that hotel. He handled it really well (he always does) but I did go too far with that. Many of you probably remember the story but we deleted it some time ago. A few weeks ago I took an 8 hour drive while he was out of town in order to the spend the weekend with another man hiking and camping in his RV without telling Mr HW where I was going at all. That's the kind of cheating I do these days, just one example.

Bottom line, yes, cheating sometimes is a "one off" but for a wife who craves more sex and variety then it's not going to stop. I was fortunate in marrying Mr HW because with most other men I would certainly have ended up divorced. He ate my cum filled pussy from his groomsman on our wedding night and knowingly did so minutes after I had "consummated our marriage" with another man. That really set the tone for our marriage I suppose. He had caught me having sex with his friend (in an extremely unlikely and unplanned situation) but didn't say anything about it and decided that we were just going to live that way. He did get a few pics with a cheap Instamatic camera that night though. I never knew he had caught me for many years. He also knew about other episodes but kept it under wraps. On our honeymoon I went completely off the rails with another guy who owned the B and B we were staying at. Honestly, I get turned on by the fact that I'm carrying around another man's sperm inside of me all the time. For much of the time I was engaged and especially before our wedding (and while we were saying our vows) I always had other men's sperm inside of me. I will describe that situation when I continue my story or how this all started, but I had learned that sperm stays alive inside the womb for at least 2 days after sex and remnants remain for up to five days. That was an odd little fact that drove my fantasy to insane and I craved that! He didn't want to upset what we had I suppose and he (truth be told) enjoyed my "secret" dalliances. I'm a slut (different in many ways from what one thinks of as a slut) and if you've kept up with my stories of how I ended up this way then you know how it can happen.

Mrs Hotwife

Edit: The sperm inside me for days situation is such a mental turn on for me (and I tease Mr HW about it often and relentlessly when I'm full of another man's cum. Lying in bed, at the gym, out at lunch or in the store I'll whisper in his ear that I have another man's cum inside me and ask him if it turns him on or if he thinks other guys can tell. It's just a psychological aphrodisiac for me and for him. No idea why. He does enjoy the situation just as much as I do though). I know it's probably a bit odd, but we all have our different reasons and fantasies that turn us on and keep us in the game. I do have fun with guys who use a condom sometimes but often it's just not the same. The sperm inside of me allows me to keep the fantasy going for a couple of days after sex. Now I absolutely require a condom in some situations and if a guy insists on using a condom I'm all for it. I usually won't do a repeat with him though. I figure if a guy wants to wear a condom, maybe he knows he has something and is being responsible. I really try to stick with tested guys and after all of these years I've never gotten any STD.

Anyway, I hope I didn't hijack the thread. I'm just trying to relate how the unfaithful wife mind works, at least in my case. ;)
Love this post! As you say some of us are just wired that way. Since I started having sex, there has only been one period of 3 years where I was faithful (40 years ago now) and that was a struggle but I was trying to conform and be a ‘normal‘ wife. If my first husband had been any good in bed maybe I’d have lasted longer but I doubt it, I was never faithful to any of my boyfriends before I got married.

Reactions: Romey
I’ve never been able to keep myself for just one woman, however I had made a vow to myself that if I ever got married, I would never cheat. Well I’m proud to say that the entire length of my marriage, I never strayed once!! Not even while we were going through the divorce process, and while I had so many opportunities, I still didn’t until the day our divorce was official, then all hell broke loose! Lol!

From my very first bf through to the present, I've never been faithful in any relationship I had. My first real bf (by which I mean someone I was having sex with), I was 18. Now I'm 64 so after nearly 50 years I think it's safe to say, once a cheat always a cheat lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Wife has cheated once and caught sexting once! Always going to be a cheat or not?
Yes, I have several friends that married a girl they were cheating with while the girl was married. 5 of them, all of them were cheated on after getting married to them.
One of them tried to fuck me just months after they married. I did kiss her and feel her tit’s real good one night. Of course she told him when they separated.

She will always be a cheat. Deep down she cheats because one cock isn't enough for her. She wants an endless variety of cock. Women like this will never be monogamous. It's just in their nature...and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

If that's something you take issue with as a man, find a different woman who's more suited to your needs.

Reactions: Cuckintights
I think the adage is partially correct. I think it has to do with who they are with. If they cheated on you once, there is a good chance she or he will do it again. BUT and this is a big BUT it is because she or he is willing to cheat on YOU and not everyone they would ever hook up with. I know that is a hard pill to swallow, but I know guys who get cheated on with nearly every woman they date or marry. other men I know never get cheated on, and have women basically stalk them.

the same holds true for the women I see get cheated on.

I think it has to do with the type of people they attract, and the way they are within a relationship. I believe cheaters are made not born. If you don't want to be cheated on you better know the game, and what causes people to cheat. you will see the warning signs early on in your relationship if you know what to look for.

people too often try to make things work with someone they are not compatible with instead of finding someone they are truly compatible with and things naturally work without effort. If they are not your friend first, you are diving into trouble.

I completely agree with you. Once you open up that door, you had better except what is almost certain to happen next. The funny part is that I’d asked her several times to ride him so I could watch, and she always said no, and that she didn’t like that position. Lol. I firmly believe that she likes to be sneaky because that allows her to be more herself, she doesn’t have to worry about how she would look or sound if I was present, which I totally understand even though it wouldn’t bother me at all for her to just be herself while I’m there. She did do it one time, but I don’t think she thought I was in the room at that moment, when in fact I was video recording them but she didn’t know where I was and couldn’t see me. I heard her ask him where I was and he told her that he thought I was in another room. She then started telling him to cum in her a few times. Not long afterwards she started screaming, “Omg, what are you doing to me?” As I watched her have the biggest orgasm I’d ever seen her have! She started gushing and covering his cock with her juices, and it wasn’t too long when he started to cum inside her pussy! It was the most amazing and exciting thing I’d ever seen and I was rock hard, so as soon as he pulled out, I immediately got between her legs for sloppy seconds. Again, I think the main reason she allowed herself to completely let go, was because she didn’t think I was watching.
Why do you think she can't completely let go in front of you if you're intimate enough to share her? I get your point completely and concur. Just want to figure out that dynamic. Same with the 'being sneaky' part - seems that's as inherent and habitual as cheating. I'm starting to wonder if most sexually aware women need this excitement outside of their marriage b/c they are conflicted about seeing themselves as good wives and mothers and the inner slut they crave to embrace. Thoughts?

Reactions: btweets
Why do you think she can't completely let go in front of you if you're intimate enough to share her? I get your point completely and concur. Just want to figure out that dynamic. Same with the 'being sneaky' part - seems that's as inherent and habitual as cheating. I'm starting to wonder if most sexually aware women need this excitement outside of their marriage b/c they are conflicted about seeing themselves as good wives and mothers and the inner slut they crave to embrace. Thoughts?
I’d have to agree with you and that’s a great way to put it into perspective.