One Cuckold's dream turned into regret

Avery99us

Male
From
NC, US
Jun 23, 2022
Halifax, NC, USA
This is not my account but one that I recently read in a forum on Quora of a cuckold's fantasy come true only to end in regret. I could feel his excitement and pain and thought you all might like to read it. I will copy and paste it here in it's entirety below.

What is a cuckolding experience that you'll never forget?

Mitchell R
Lives in Dallas, TX (1983–present)Sep 29

The one that cost me my marriage. A little background, I used to work with a guy who knew one of our former clients had a cuckold husband. He would share videos with my co-worker of his wife having sex with multiple partners, gangbangs, etc. She was a smoking hot 24 year old Cambodian girl and she was an absolute beast in the bedroom. A couple of the videos featured her with her favorite stud, a 27 year old white bull with a huge cock, about nine inches, thick and veiny. This was the only lover I saw her with that she didn’t require to wear a condom and you could tell she was in heaven whenever he was balls deep in her. I had always been interested in watching my wife get fucked by another man, especially a stud with a cock like this guy had. I was able to reach the cuck husband based on info my co-worker provided and we discussed an arrangement so that I could get this guy together with my wife. After much hesitation I was able to get the guy’s number so I sent him a text explaining that I’d love to see him service my wife. I was 48 at the time and dealing with mild ED and I really wasn’t interested in sex with my wife at the time, although I was still very interested in sex in general. My wife was 45, very attractive, large natural 38D’s, and a plump, round ass. I sent him several nudes of her and he was more than willing to participate but I knew if I ever approached her about this she would shit all over this idea because she was very prim and proper, a high school teacher and a bit of a prude. I decided to take the bull by the horns and met the guy for a drink and described my plan. I would invite him over on a Friday night when my wife would be deep into the wine and present him as a new co-worker then give her a chance to get to know her. This is exactly what happened and she seemed to really like him, he was trim, nice looking and well mannered. After I felt comfortable with the situation I pulled him aside while my wife went to the bathroom and told him that after she came back he would excuse himself to use the bathroom and while he was in there I told him to strip naked and return to the den after he’d jacked off and made himself hard. That’s what he did and when he came into the room and she saw this you’d think she’d just seen Christ himself. She was clearly impressed but tried her best to not let on. He went to the couch and sat beside her while I explained what was going on. I told her that I was ashamed and embarrassed for not providing her with what she needed and I was completely on board with him pleasuring her. His cock was much bigger than mine but I was still a bit surprised at how quickly she agreed to be fucked by him, under the condition that I couldn’t watch. They stood up and she led him by the cock down the hallway to our bedroom and closed and locked the door. I waited in the den for about ten minutes and then I began hearing her moans of pleasure so I snuck down the hallway and listened at the door. I didn’t hear the bed creaking but she was moaning loudly so I surmised that he was eating her pussy. My guess was correct because it didn’t take long for her to let out a loud, long cry that I’d heard many times before when she came. After a few moments I could hear him moaning and slurping sounds so I knew she was sucking his cock. I was extremely turned on but also pissed off because she hadn’t given me head in probably ten years but it only took ten minutes with him. She sucked for a couple of minutes and then I heard her say she wanted his big cock inside of her and he was only too happy to oblige. I heard her gasp loudly so I guessed he had just entered her and the bed was creaking and the headboard was pounding against the wall now. I never realized a woman could be so deeply satisfied, she was moaning, gasping and crying practically begging for his cock. This went on for about 15 minutes and by my account she came four more times. At last he let out a loud groan and blew his load all over her, I know this because he told her to rub his cum into her tits. I was excited beyond belief and couldn’t wait to jack off but I wanted to actually see what they were doing and not just hearing it. I went back to the den and they came back in after 15 minutes or so. She was dressed in her robe and he in his speedo underwear and I’d never seen her look so happy and spent. They laid on the couch together while I sat in my recliner and she would try to not let me see but she’d rub his cock and balls all while her big tit was hanging out of the robe. I never spoke and after an hour or so I announced I was going to grab something to eat and asked if they’d like me to bring them something back. They said no and I left to run through a drive thru and was gone maybe 20 minutes and when I got back they were once again in the bedroom with the door locked and judging by the sounds he was fucking her like a bull again. I listened at the door again and he fucked her for about half an hour, I lost count of how many orgasms she had and when they fell silent they never exited the bedroom so I threw my food in the microwave, ate and fell sleep on the couch. Next morning I snuck down the hallway and listened at the door but didn’t hear anything for an hr or so. At last I heard the bed creak and heard him say good morning then the sound of kissing then my wife said, I see someone else is up to, obviously referring to his hard on. A moment later I hear her moans of pleasure as he began fucking her. I don’t remember if she came at this time but he clearly did, only lasting a couple of minutes before finishing. About ten minutes later I heard our shower running and they came out about twenty minutes later. She said he would be spending the weekend with us and asked if I would go for food. I did and was surprised that they weren’t in bed again when I returned but he’d already fucked her three times in about 7 hrs. Once again they laid on the couch and I watched while he played with her nipples and rubbed her pussy. About two o’clock he got up to take a ******** while she went out to smoke so I told him in no uncertain terms that the next time they went to bed I wanted him to leave the door unlocked. About five o’clock I heard her whisper to him about returning to the bedroom and they got up and headed that way. I listened at the door for a bit while he ate her pussy and once I heard that all too familiar gasp and the bed creaking I quietly opened the door a couple of inches and looked. I was just floored, they were in the missionary position, her legs in the air and arms wrapped around his back. She was moaning in ecstasy as he thrust his big cock in and out of her, her juices totally covering his meat and draining down to her asshole and I couldn’t wait any longer, I pulled my own cock out and jacked off watching them and came in about ten seconds. I never lost my hard on and started stroking again cumming in about two minutes. I stepped away this time while they made love for another half hour or so. I’d periodically go listen at the door. They started fucking again later than night and again I watched through a small crack in the door with a raging hard on but this time I didn’t jack off, I waited until he blew his load all over her and as soon as he got off of her I rushed in and plunged into her myself, cumming in a matter of seconds. She seemed disgusted that I would dare do that, copping an attitude as if her new lover was the only one who was permitted to enjoy her. I didn’t really care at the time because fucking he while staring at the huge load he’d left all over her big tits was the hottest thing I’d ever seen. I even licked some of his cum off her tits. Over the course of 48 hours I lost track of how many times they made love but when he finally left Sunday night we didn’t speak. In fact, I don’t think we said a word to each other until the following Thursday and that was because she wanted to know if he’d be spending the weekend with us again. I admit I’ve never jacked off so many times in such a short timespan but I was also a bit hurt and jealous and I didn’t want her seeing him again and told her so. She became withdrawn and cold towards me for a couple of weeks, not even allowing me to kiss her good morning or goodnight. I couldn’t figure it out but suddenly she became civil again, almost loving towards me and I soon found out why. I noticed that recently she had started getting very protective of her phone, never leaving it laying around unattended and it was always on vibrate. She hadn’t mentioned a word about her lover for about a month and I knew she didn’t have his contact info, only I did so all she had was the memories of his big cock and the way he fucked her like I never could. I knew our relationship would never be the same again but I had no one to blame but myself and as it turns out, she did have his contact info. I didn’t have any secrets so I had freely given her the passcode to open my phone and obviously she did at some point get in my phone and get her lover’s phone number. I needed to get in her phone and find out what was going on behind my back but it was protected by her thumb print. The next Friday night she drank an entire bottle of wine and passed out on the couch, something she never did so I knew this was my chance. I took her hand and gently pressed her thumb onto the home button and was able to open it. I went straight to her texts and she had been communicating with her bull every day, multiple times per day but that wasn’t the worst part. There were photos and videos in the texts of the two of them in a motel room, pictures and videos he had taken of her sucking his cock, fucking her doggystyle POV, he had set his phone up and had a rear view video of her riding his cock, fucking her missionary and blowing his load all over her face and tits while she was on her knees giving him head. I knew right then that it was over for us so I sent all the texts to myself then replaced her phone where it was. I didn’t say a word, I wanted her to check her sent messages and see that all her pics and vid’s were sent to me. It took her a couple of days before she found out and when confronted with the evidence of her motel room hookup I expected her to be contrite, remorseful, anything to show she was sorry but instead she boldly told me that it was all my idea in the first place, he was the best lover she’d ever had and if I couldn’t deal with the fact that she would continue to see him that I could pack my shit and get out. I let her know that since I knew nothing of the motel rendezvous it would be considered adultery but in the back of my mind I knew it wouldn’t stick in court once the entire story came out so I told her I would agree to her continuing to see him, although I was just stalling for time to figure out what I wanted to do. As painful as it was to see the motel pics and videos, the worst part was yet to come. I have an average sized penis, about 5 and a half inches and I had always satisfied her before but she told me that after feeling him and being filled up like that she didn’t think she’d ever allow me to touch her again. She said she still didn’t want me around when they made love but she would have him film and she’d send me the videos to jack off to. Needless to say I left her, moving out completely the following weekend and getting an apartment about two miles away. About a week after moving out I was served with divorce papers citing irreconcilable differences. I’d drive by the house periodically at night for the next year or so and almost every time I did his car would be in the driveway. It made me sick to think I’d ruined my life over a fantasy that became all too real. Eventually her mother fell very ill and she relocated from Texas to Tennessee to be near her. I haven’t seen or spoken to her for over four years now, I have more money than ever before because neither of us contested the divorce or went after the other’s assets and I’m now living with a woman I love very much. I don’t know if marriage is in our future and I’ll admit I fantasize to this day about what I’d seen, kept the pics and videos on my PC and jack off to them whenever I get the chance, also fantasizing about this stud fucking my new lady but that’s where it ends, it’s better kept in my own mind. Thanks for reading, folks.

View 7 upvotes

This is not my account but one that I recently read in a forum on Quora of a cuckold's fantasy come true only to end in regret. I could feel his excitement and pain and thought you all might like to read it. I will copy and paste it here in it's entirety below.

Mitchell R

The one that cost me my marriage. A little background, I used to work with a guy who knew one of our former clients had a cuckold husband. He would share videos with my co-worker of his wife having sex with multiple partners, gangbangs, etc. She was a smoking hot 24 year old Cambodian girl and she was an absolute beast in the bedroom. A couple of the videos featured her with her favorite stud, a 27 year old white bull with a huge cock, about nine inches, thick and veiny. This was the only lover I saw her with that she didn’t require to wear a condom and you could tell she was in heaven whenever he was balls deep in her. I had always been interested in watching my wife get fucked by another man, especially a stud with a cock like this guy had. I was able to reach the cuck husband based on info my co-worker provided and we discussed an arrangement so that I could get this guy together with my wife. After much hesitation I was able to get the guy’s number so I sent him a text explaining that I’d love to see him service my wife. I was 48 at the time and dealing with mild ED and I really wasn’t interested in sex with my wife at the time, although I was still very interested in sex in general. My wife was 45, very attractive, large natural 38D’s, and a plump, round ass. I sent him several nudes of her and he was more than willing to participate but I knew if I ever approached her about this she would shit all over this idea because she was very prim and proper, a high school teacher and a bit of a prude. I decided to take the bull by the horns and met the guy for a drink and described my plan. I would invite him over on a Friday night when my wife would be deep into the wine and present him as a new co-worker then give her a chance to get to know her. This is exactly what happened and she seemed to really like him, he was trim, nice looking and well mannered. After I felt comfortable with the situation I pulled him aside while my wife went to the bathroom and told him that after she came back he would excuse himself to use the bathroom and while he was in there I told him to strip naked and return to the den after he’d jacked off and made himself hard. That’s what he did and when he came into the room and she saw this you’d think she’d just seen Christ himself. She was clearly impressed but tried her best to not let on. He went to the couch and sat beside her while I explained what was going on. I told her that I was ashamed and embarrassed for not providing her with what she needed and I was completely on board with him pleasuring her. His cock was much bigger than mine but I was still a bit surprised at how quickly she agreed to be fucked by him, under the condition that I couldn’t watch. They stood up and she led him by the cock down the hallway to our bedroom and closed and locked the door. I waited in the den for about ten minutes and then I began hearing her moans of pleasure so I snuck down the hallway and listened at the door. I didn’t hear the bed creaking but she was moaning loudly so I surmised that he was eating her pussy. My guess was correct because it didn’t take long for her to let out a loud, long cry that I’d heard many times before when she came. After a few moments I could hear him moaning and slurping sounds so I knew she was sucking his cock. I was extremely turned on but also pissed off because she hadn’t given me head in probably ten years but it only took ten minutes with him. She sucked for a couple of minutes and then I heard her say she wanted his big cock inside of her and he was only too happy to oblige. I heard her gasp loudly so I guessed he had just entered her and the bed was creaking and the headboard was pounding against the wall now. I never realized a woman could be so deeply satisfied, she was moaning, gasping and crying practically begging for his cock. This went on for about 15 minutes and by my account she came four more times. At last he let out a loud groan and blew his load all over her, I know this because he told her to rub his cum into her tits. I was excited beyond belief and couldn’t wait to jack off but I wanted to actually see what they were doing and not just hearing it. I went back to the den and they came back in after 15 minutes or so. She was dressed in her robe and he in his speedo underwear and I’d never seen her look so happy and spent. They laid on the couch together while I sat in my recliner and she would try to not let me see but she’d rub his cock and balls all while her big tit was hanging out of the robe. I never spoke and after an hour or so I announced I was going to grab something to eat and asked if they’d like me to bring them something back. They said no and I left to run through a drive thru and was gone maybe 20 minutes and when I got back they were once again in the bedroom with the door locked and judging by the sounds he was fucking her like a bull again. I listened at the door again and he fucked her for about half an hour, I lost count of how many orgasms she had and when they fell silent they never exited the bedroom so I threw my food in the microwave, ate and fell sleep on the couch. Next morning I snuck down the hallway and listened at the door but didn’t hear anything for an hr or so. At last I heard the bed creak and heard him say good morning then the sound of kissing then my wife said, I see someone else is up to, obviously referring to his hard on. A moment later I hear her moans of pleasure as he began fucking her. I don’t remember if she came at this time but he clearly did, only lasting a couple of minutes before finishing. About ten minutes later I heard our shower running and they came out about twenty minutes later. She said he would be spending the weekend with us and asked if I would go for food. I did and was surprised that they weren’t in bed again when I returned but he’d already fucked her three times in about 7 hrs. Once again they laid on the couch and I watched while he played with her nipples and rubbed her pussy. About two o’clock he got up to take a ******** while she went out to smoke so I told him in no uncertain terms that the next time they went to bed I wanted him to leave the door unlocked. About five o’clock I heard her whisper to him about returning to the bedroom and they got up and headed that way. I listened at the door for a bit while he ate her pussy and once I heard that all too familiar gasp and the bed creaking I quietly opened the door a couple of inches and looked. I was just floored, they were in the missionary position, her legs in the air and arms wrapped around his back. She was moaning in ecstasy as he thrust his big cock in and out of her, her juices totally covering his meat and draining down to her asshole and I couldn’t wait any longer, I pulled my own cock out and jacked off watching them and came in about ten seconds. I never lost my hard on and started stroking again cumming in about two minutes. I stepped away this time while they made love for another half hour or so. I’d periodically go listen at the door. They started fucking again later than night and again I watched through a small crack in the door with a raging hard on but this time I didn’t jack off, I waited until he blew his load all over her and as soon as he got off of her I rushed in and plunged into her myself, cumming in a matter of seconds. She seemed disgusted that I would dare do that, copping an attitude as if her new lover was the only one who was permitted to enjoy her. I didn’t really care at the time because fucking he while staring at the huge load he’d left all over her big tits was the hottest thing I’d ever seen. I even licked some of his cum off her tits. Over the course of 48 hours I lost track of how many times they made love but when he finally left Sunday night we didn’t speak. In fact, I don’t think we said a word to each other until the following Thursday and that was because she wanted to know if he’d be spending the weekend with us again. I admit I’ve never jacked off so many times in such a short timespan but I was also a bit hurt and jealous and I didn’t want her seeing him again and told her so. She became withdrawn and cold towards me for a couple of weeks, not even allowing me to kiss her good morning or goodnight. I couldn’t figure it out but suddenly she became civil again, almost loving towards me and I soon found out why. I noticed that recently she had started getting very protective of her phone, never leaving it laying around unattended and it was always on vibrate. She hadn’t mentioned a word about her lover for about a month and I knew she didn’t have his contact info, only I did so all she had was the memories of his big cock and the way he fucked her like I never could. I knew our relationship would never be the same again but I had no one to blame but myself and as it turns out, she did have his contact info. I didn’t have any secrets so I had freely given her the passcode to open my phone and obviously she did at some point get in my phone and get her lover’s phone number. I needed to get in her phone and find out what was going on behind my back but it was protected by her thumb print. The next Friday night she drank an entire bottle of wine and passed out on the couch, something she never did so I knew this was my chance. I took her hand and gently pressed her thumb onto the home button and was able to open it. I went straight to her texts and she had been communicating with her bull every day, multiple times per day but that wasn’t the worst part. There were photos and videos in the texts of the two of them in a motel room, pictures and videos he had taken of her sucking his cock, fucking her doggystyle POV, he had set his phone up and had a rear view video of her riding his cock, fucking her missionary and blowing his load all over her face and tits while she was on her knees giving him head. I knew right then that it was over for us so I sent all the texts to myself then replaced her phone where it was. I didn’t say a word, I wanted her to check her sent messages and see that all her pics and vid’s were sent to me. It took her a couple of days before she found out and when confronted with the evidence of her motel room hookup I expected her to be contrite, remorseful, anything to show she was sorry but instead she boldly told me that it was all my idea in the first place, he was the best lover she’d ever had and if I couldn’t deal with the fact that she would continue to see him that I could pack my shit and get out. I let her know that since I knew nothing of the motel rendezvous it would be considered adultery but in the back of my mind I knew it wouldn’t stick in court once the entire story came out so I told her I would agree to her continuing to see him, although I was just stalling for time to figure out what I wanted to do. As painful as it was to see the motel pics and videos, the worst part was yet to come. I have an average sized penis, about 5 and a half inches and I had always satisfied her before but she told me that after feeling him and being filled up like that she didn’t think she’d ever allow me to touch her again. She said she still didn’t want me around when they made love but she would have him film and she’d send me the videos to jack off to. Needless to say I left her, moving out completely the following weekend and getting an apartment about two miles away. About a week after moving out I was served with divorce papers citing irreconcilable differences. I’d drive by the house periodically at night for the next year or so and almost every time I did his car would be in the driveway. It made me sick to think I’d ruined my life over a fantasy that became all too real. Eventually her mother fell very ill and she relocated from Texas to Tennessee to be near her. I haven’t seen or spoken to her for over four years now, I have more money than ever before because neither of us contested the divorce or went after the other’s assets and I’m now living with a woman I love very much. I don’t know if marriage is in our future and I’ll admit I fantasize to this day about what I’d seen, kept the pics and videos on my PC and jack off to them whenever I get the chance, also fantasizing about this stud fucking my new lady but that’s where it ends, it’s better kept in my own mind. Thanks for reading, folks.

View 7 upvotes
PARAGRAPHS PLEEEAAASE!

PARAGRAPHS PLEEEAAASE!
I know what you mean about paragraphs. I too am a stickler for good punctuation and spelling but when I write a long piece and do spacing and indenting it all turns into one continuous block when I post It. Do you have any tips? Thanks.

Yeah. Write it elsewhere, notes?. Leave spaces for paragraphs. Copy & paste it.

Don't write a novel...

Mitchell R

View 7 upvotes
🤔

Apparently people don't read. It says clearly at the top it was not my story. I copied it exactly as the originator wrote it and pasted it here.
I thought I read in the rules that we were not supposed to post other peoples work from other media. I could be misinterpreting what I read.:unsure:

You

Mitchell R

View 7 upvotes
You were NOT looking to please her so best to go different ways.

Mitchell R

View 7 upvotes
any time you do this life style you run that risk if a person is afraid of this then its not for you if your and your partner relationship is strong it wont mater

Reactions: petco and Kuki1969
And yet there are those of us for whom this works perfectly. My GF has a date tonight with a hung gentleman and another on Saturday with a much younger (ànd harder?) guy.
She knows who loves her and I'm thrilled she getting all the sexual pleasure she missed out on with tge douchedbag she was married to

But really sorry how this worked out for you.
Its a short trip from cuckolding to utter contempt.
And often its hard to tell the difference and how she's really going to react.
I suspect the bull was either entirely bullshit and unprofessional or he was looking for a soft landing.
I'd give odds he'll get what he wants and dump her at some point.

The one that cost me my marriage.

A little background, I used to work with a guy who knew one of our former clients had a cuckold husband. He would share videos with my co-worker of his wife having sex with multiple partners, gangbangs, etc. She was a smoking hot 24 year old Cambodian girl and she was an absolute beast in the bedroom. A couple of the videos featured her with her favorite stud, a 27 year old white bull with a huge cock, about nine inches, thick and veiny. This was the only lover I saw her with that she didn’t require to wear a condom and you could tell she was in heaven whenever he was balls deep in her.

I had always been interested in watching my wife get fucked by another man, especially a stud with a cock like this guy had. I was able to reach the cuck husband based on info my co-worker provided and we discussed an arrangement so that I could get this guy together with my wife. After much hesitation I was able to get the guy’s number so I sent him a text explaining that I’d love to see him service my wife. I was 48 at the time and dealing with mild ED and I really wasn’t interested in sex with my wife at the time, although I was still very interested in sex in general. My wife was 45, very attractive, large natural 38D’s, and a plump, round ass.

I sent him several nudes of her and he was more than willing to participate but I knew if I ever approached her about this she would shit all over this idea because she was very prim and proper, a high school teacher and a bit of a prude. I decided to take the bull by the horns and met the guy for a drink and described my plan. I would invite him over on a Friday night when my wife would be deep into the wine and present him as a new co-worker then give her a chance to get to know her.

This is exactly what happened and she seemed to really like him, he was trim, nice looking and well mannered. After I felt comfortable with the situation I pulled him aside while my wife went to the bathroom and told him that after she came back he would excuse himself to use the bathroom and while he was in there I told him to strip naked and return to the den after he’d jacked off and made himself hard. That’s what he did and when he came into the room and she saw this you’d think she’d just seen Christ himself. She was clearly impressed but tried her best to not let on.

He went to the couch and sat beside her while I explained what was going on. I told her that I was ashamed and embarrassed for not providing her with what she needed and I was completely on board with him pleasuring her. His cock was much bigger than mine but I was still a bit surprised at how quickly she agreed to be fucked by him, under the condition that I couldn’t watch. They stood up and she led him by the cock down the hallway to our bedroom and closed and locked the door. I waited in the den for about ten minutes and then I began hearing her moans of pleasure so I snuck down the hallway and listened at the door.

I didn’t hear the bed creaking but she was moaning loudly so I surmised that he was eating her pussy. My guess was correct because it didn’t take long for her to let out a loud, long cry that I’d heard many times before when she came. After a few moments I could hear him moaning and slurping sounds so I knew she was sucking his cock. I was extremely turned on but also pissed off because she hadn’t given me head in probably ten years but it only took ten minutes with him. She sucked for a couple of minutes and then I heard her say she wanted his big cock inside of her and he was only too happy to oblige. I heard her gasp loudly so I guessed he had just entered her and the bed was creaking and the headboard was pounding against the wall now.

I never realized a woman could be so deeply satisfied, she was moaning, gasping and crying practically begging for his cock. This went on for about 15 minutes and by my account she came four more times. At last he let out a loud groan and blew his load all over her, I know this because he told her to rub his cum into her tits. I was excited beyond belief and couldn’t wait to jack off but I wanted to actually see what they were doing and not just hearing it. I went back to the den and they came back in after 15 minutes or so. She was dressed in her robe and he in his speedo underwear and I’d never seen her look so happy and spent.

They laid on the couch together while I sat in my recliner and she would try to not let me see but she’d rub his cock and balls all while her big tit was hanging out of the robe. I never spoke and after an hour or so I announced I was going to grab something to eat and asked if they’d like me to bring them something back. They said no and I left to run through a drive thru and was gone maybe 20 minutes and when I got back they were once again in the bedroom with the door locked and judging by the sounds he was fucking her like a bull again. I listened at the door again and he fucked her for about half an hour, I lost count of how many orgasms she had and when they fell silent they never exited the bedroom so I threw my food in the microwave, ate and fell sleep on the couch.

Next morning I snuck down the hallway and listened at the door but didn’t hear anything for an hr or so. At last I heard the bed creak and heard him say good morning then the sound of kissing then my wife said, I see someone else is up to, obviously referring to his hard on. A moment later I hear her moans of pleasure as he began fucking her. I don’t remember if she came at this time but he clearly did, only lasting a couple of minutes before finishing. About ten minutes later I heard our shower running and they came out about twenty minutes later. She said he would be spending the weekend with us and asked if I would go for food. I did and was surprised that they weren’t in bed again when I returned but he’d already fucked her three times in about 7 hrs. Once again they laid on the couch and I watched while he played with her nipples and rubbed her pussy.

About two o’clock he got up to take a ******** while she went out to smoke so I told him in no uncertain terms that the next time they went to bed I wanted him to leave the door unlocked. About five o’clock I heard her whisper to him about returning to the bedroom and they got up and headed that way. I listened at the door for a bit while he ate her pussy and once I heard that all too familiar gasp and the bed creaking I quietly opened the door a couple of inches and looked. I was just floored, they were in the missionary position, her legs in the air and arms wrapped around his back. She was moaning in ecstasy as he thrust his big cock in and out of her, her juices totally covering his meat and draining down to her asshole and I couldn’t wait any longer, I pulled my own cock out and jacked off watching them and came in about ten seconds.

I never lost my hard on and started stroking again cumming in about two minutes. I stepped away this time while they made love for another half hour or so. I’d periodically go listen at the door. They started fucking again later than night and again I watched through a small crack in the door with a raging hard on but this time I didn’t jack off, I waited until he blew his load all over her and as soon as he got off of her I rushed in and plunged into her myself, cumming in a matter of seconds. She seemed disgusted that I would dare do that, copping an attitude as if her new lover was the only one who was permitted to enjoy her. I didn’t really care at the time because fucking he while staring at the huge load he’d left all over her big tits was the hottest thing I’d ever seen. I even licked some of his cum off her tits.

Over the course of 48 hours I lost track of how many times they made love but when he finally left Sunday night we didn’t speak. In fact, I don’t think we said a word to each other until the following Thursday and that was because she wanted to know if he’d be spending the weekend with us again. I admit I’ve never jacked off so many times in such a short timespan but I was also a bit hurt and jealous and I didn’t want her seeing him again and told her so. She became withdrawn and cold towards me for a couple of weeks, not even allowing me to kiss her good morning or goodnight. I couldn’t figure it out but suddenly she became civil again, almost loving towards me and I soon found out why.

I noticed that recently she had started getting very protective of her phone, never leaving it laying around unattended and it was always on vibrate. She hadn’t mentioned a word about her lover for about a month and I knew she didn’t have his contact info, only I did so all she had was the memories of his big cock and the way he fucked her like I never could. I knew our relationship would never be the same again but I had no one to blame but myself and as it turns out, she did have his contact info. I didn’t have any secrets so I had freely given her the passcode to open my phone and obviously she did at some point get in my phone and get her lover’s phone number. I needed to get in her phone and find out what was going on behind my back but it was protected by her thumb print.

The next Friday night she drank an entire bottle of wine and passed out on the couch, something she never did so I knew this was my chance. I took her hand and gently pressed her thumb onto the home button and was able to open it. I went straight to her texts and she had been communicating with her bull every day, multiple times per day but that wasn’t the worst part. There were photos and videos in the texts of the two of them in a motel room, pictures and videos he had taken of her sucking his cock, fucking her doggystyle POV, he had set his phone up and had a rear view video of her riding his cock, fucking her missionary and blowing his load all over her face and tits while she was on her knees giving him head.

I knew right then that it was over for us so I sent all the texts to myself then replaced her phone where it was. I didn’t say a word, I wanted her to check her sent messages and see that all her pics and vid’s were sent to me. It took her a couple of days before she found out and when confronted with the evidence of her motel room hookup I expected her to be contrite, remorseful, anything to show she was sorry but instead she boldly told me that it was all my idea in the first place, he was the best lover she’d ever had and if I couldn’t deal with the fact that she would continue to see him that I could pack my shit and get out. I let her know that since I knew nothing of the motel rendezvous it would be considered adultery but in the back of my mind I knew it wouldn’t stick in court once the entire story came out so I told her I would agree to her continuing to see him, although I was just stalling for time to figure out what I wanted to do.

As painful as it was to see the motel pics and videos, the worst part was yet to come. I have an average sized penis, about 5 and a half inches and I had always satisfied her before but she told me that after feeling him and being filled up like that she didn’t think she’d ever allow me to touch her again. She said she still didn’t want me around when they made love but she would have him film and she’d send me the videos to jack off to. Needless to say I left her, moving out completely the following weekend and getting an apartment about two miles away.

About a week after moving out I was served with divorce papers citing irreconcilable differences. I’d drive by the house periodically at night for the next year or so and almost every time I did his car would be in the driveway. It made me sick to think I’d ruined my life over a fantasy that became all too real. Eventually her mother fell very ill and she relocated from Texas to Tennessee to be near her. I haven’t seen or spoken to her for over four years now, I have more money than ever before because neither of us contested the divorce or went after the other’s assets and I’m now living with a woman I love very much. I don’t know if marriage is in our future and I’ll admit I fantasize to this day about what I’d seen, kept the pics and videos on my PC and jack off to them whenever I get the chance, also fantasizing about this stud fucking my new lady but that’s where it ends, it’s better kept in my own mind.

Thanks for reading, folks.

The one that cost me my marriage.

A little background, I used to work with a guy who knew one of our former clients had a cuckold husband. He would share videos with my co-worker of his wife having sex with multiple partners, gangbangs, etc. She was a smoking hot 24 year old Cambodian girl and she was an absolute beast in the bedroom. A couple of the videos featured her with her favorite stud, a 27 year old white bull with a huge cock, about nine inches, thick and veiny. This was the only lover I saw her with that she didn’t require to wear a condom and you could tell she was in heaven whenever he was balls deep in her.

I had always been interested in watching my wife get fucked by another man, especially a stud with a cock like this guy had. I was able to reach the cuck husband based on info my co-worker provided and we discussed an arrangement so that I could get this guy together with my wife. After much hesitation I was able to get the guy’s number so I sent him a text explaining that I’d love to see him service my wife. I was 48 at the time and dealing with mild ED and I really wasn’t interested in sex with my wife at the time, although I was still very interested in sex in general. My wife was 45, very attractive, large natural 38D’s, and a plump, round ass.

I sent him several nudes of her and he was more than willing to participate but I knew if I ever approached her about this she would shit all over this idea because she was very prim and proper, a high school teacher and a bit of a prude. I decided to take the bull by the horns and met the guy for a drink and described my plan. I would invite him over on a Friday night when my wife would be deep into the wine and present him as a new co-worker then give her a chance to get to know her.

This is exactly what happened and she seemed to really like him, he was trim, nice looking and well mannered. After I felt comfortable with the situation I pulled him aside while my wife went to the bathroom and told him that after she came back he would excuse himself to use the bathroom and while he was in there I told him to strip naked and return to the den after he’d jacked off and made himself hard. That’s what he did and when he came into the room and she saw this you’d think she’d just seen Christ himself. She was clearly impressed but tried her best to not let on.

He went to the couch and sat beside her while I explained what was going on. I told her that I was ashamed and embarrassed for not providing her with what she needed and I was completely on board with him pleasuring her. His cock was much bigger than mine but I was still a bit surprised at how quickly she agreed to be fucked by him, under the condition that I couldn’t watch. They stood up and she led him by the cock down the hallway to our bedroom and closed and locked the door. I waited in the den for about ten minutes and then I began hearing her moans of pleasure so I snuck down the hallway and listened at the door.

I didn’t hear the bed creaking but she was moaning loudly so I surmised that he was eating her pussy. My guess was correct because it didn’t take long for her to let out a loud, long cry that I’d heard many times before when she came. After a few moments I could hear him moaning and slurping sounds so I knew she was sucking his cock. I was extremely turned on but also pissed off because she hadn’t given me head in probably ten years but it only took ten minutes with him. She sucked for a couple of minutes and then I heard her say she wanted his big cock inside of her and he was only too happy to oblige. I heard her gasp loudly so I guessed he had just entered her and the bed was creaking and the headboard was pounding against the wall now.

I never realized a woman could be so deeply satisfied, she was moaning, gasping and crying practically begging for his cock. This went on for about 15 minutes and by my account she came four more times. At last he let out a loud groan and blew his load all over her, I know this because he told her to rub his cum into her tits. I was excited beyond belief and couldn’t wait to jack off but I wanted to actually see what they were doing and not just hearing it. I went back to the den and they came back in after 15 minutes or so. She was dressed in her robe and he in his speedo underwear and I’d never seen her look so happy and spent.

They laid on the couch together while I sat in my recliner and she would try to not let me see but she’d rub his cock and balls all while her big tit was hanging out of the robe. I never spoke and after an hour or so I announced I was going to grab something to eat and asked if they’d like me to bring them something back. They said no and I left to run through a drive thru and was gone maybe 20 minutes and when I got back they were once again in the bedroom with the door locked and judging by the sounds he was fucking her like a bull again. I listened at the door again and he fucked her for about half an hour, I lost count of how many orgasms she had and when they fell silent they never exited the bedroom so I threw my food in the microwave, ate and fell sleep on the couch.

Next morning I snuck down the hallway and listened at the door but didn’t hear anything for an hr or so. At last I heard the bed creak and heard him say good morning then the sound of kissing then my wife said, I see someone else is up to, obviously referring to his hard on. A moment later I hear her moans of pleasure as he began fucking her. I don’t remember if she came at this time but he clearly did, only lasting a couple of minutes before finishing. About ten minutes later I heard our shower running and they came out about twenty minutes later. She said he would be spending the weekend with us and asked if I would go for food. I did and was surprised that they weren’t in bed again when I returned but he’d already fucked her three times in about 7 hrs. Once again they laid on the couch and I watched while he played with her nipples and rubbed her pussy.

About two o’clock he got up to take a ******** while she went out to smoke so I told him in no uncertain terms that the next time they went to bed I wanted him to leave the door unlocked. About five o’clock I heard her whisper to him about returning to the bedroom and they got up and headed that way. I listened at the door for a bit while he ate her pussy and once I heard that all too familiar gasp and the bed creaking I quietly opened the door a couple of inches and looked. I was just floored, they were in the missionary position, her legs in the air and arms wrapped around his back. She was moaning in ecstasy as he thrust his big cock in and out of her, her juices totally covering his meat and draining down to her asshole and I couldn’t wait any longer, I pulled my own cock out and jacked off watching them and came in about ten seconds.

I never lost my hard on and started stroking again cumming in about two minutes. I stepped away this time while they made love for another half hour or so. I’d periodically go listen at the door. They started fucking again later than night and again I watched through a small crack in the door with a raging hard on but this time I didn’t jack off, I waited until he blew his load all over her and as soon as he got off of her I rushed in and plunged into her myself, cumming in a matter of seconds. She seemed disgusted that I would dare do that, copping an attitude as if her new lover was the only one who was permitted to enjoy her. I didn’t really care at the time because fucking he while staring at the huge load he’d left all over her big tits was the hottest thing I’d ever seen. I even licked some of his cum off her tits.

Over the course of 48 hours I lost track of how many times they made love but when he finally left Sunday night we didn’t speak. In fact, I don’t think we said a word to each other until the following Thursday and that was because she wanted to know if he’d be spending the weekend with us again. I admit I’ve never jacked off so many times in such a short timespan but I was also a bit hurt and jealous and I didn’t want her seeing him again and told her so. She became withdrawn and cold towards me for a couple of weeks, not even allowing me to kiss her good morning or goodnight. I couldn’t figure it out but suddenly she became civil again, almost loving towards me and I soon found out why.

I noticed that recently she had started getting very protective of her phone, never leaving it laying around unattended and it was always on vibrate. She hadn’t mentioned a word about her lover for about a month and I knew she didn’t have his contact info, only I did so all she had was the memories of his big cock and the way he fucked her like I never could. I knew our relationship would never be the same again but I had no one to blame but myself and as it turns out, she did have his contact info. I didn’t have any secrets so I had freely given her the passcode to open my phone and obviously she did at some point get in my phone and get her lover’s phone number. I needed to get in her phone and find out what was going on behind my back but it was protected by her thumb print.

The next Friday night she drank an entire bottle of wine and passed out on the couch, something she never did so I knew this was my chance. I took her hand and gently pressed her thumb onto the home button and was able to open it. I went straight to her texts and she had been communicating with her bull every day, multiple times per day but that wasn’t the worst part. There were photos and videos in the texts of the two of them in a motel room, pictures and videos he had taken of her sucking his cock, fucking her doggystyle POV, he had set his phone up and had a rear view video of her riding his cock, fucking her missionary and blowing his load all over her face and tits while she was on her knees giving him head.

I knew right then that it was over for us so I sent all the texts to myself then replaced her phone where it was. I didn’t say a word, I wanted her to check her sent messages and see that all her pics and vid’s were sent to me. It took her a couple of days before she found out and when confronted with the evidence of her motel room hookup I expected her to be contrite, remorseful, anything to show she was sorry but instead she boldly told me that it was all my idea in the first place, he was the best lover she’d ever had and if I couldn’t deal with the fact that she would continue to see him that I could pack my shit and get out. I let her know that since I knew nothing of the motel rendezvous it would be considered adultery but in the back of my mind I knew it wouldn’t stick in court once the entire story came out so I told her I would agree to her continuing to see him, although I was just stalling for time to figure out what I wanted to do.

As painful as it was to see the motel pics and videos, the worst part was yet to come. I have an average sized penis, about 5 and a half inches and I had always satisfied her before but she told me that after feeling him and being filled up like that she didn’t think she’d ever allow me to touch her again. She said she still didn’t want me around when they made love but she would have him film and she’d send me the videos to jack off to. Needless to say I left her, moving out completely the following weekend and getting an apartment about two miles away.

About a week after moving out I was served with divorce papers citing irreconcilable differences. I’d drive by the house periodically at night for the next year or so and almost every time I did his car would be in the driveway. It made me sick to think I’d ruined my life over a fantasy that became all too real. Eventually her mother fell very ill and she relocated from Texas to Tennessee to be near her. I haven’t seen or spoken to her for over four years now, I have more money than ever before because neither of us contested the divorce or went after the other’s assets and I’m now living with a woman I love very much. I don’t know if marriage is in our future and I’ll admit I fantasize to this day about what I’d seen, kept the pics and videos on my PC and jack off to them whenever I get the chance, also fantasizing about this stud fucking my new lady but that’s where it ends, it’s better kept in my own mind.

Thanks for reading, folks.
Wow, thanks for opening up. This lifestyle is a risk.

Reactions: coastalkid