One last time after a 20 year layoff

Onemore9

Male
Aug 30, 2022
My first post, and I expect it to be a long one.

In the first two years or our relationship, my wife fucked 9 other guys that I know of (I watched 5 of them). She almost certainly fucked 2 others that she has never admitted to. Then we got married and had a kid and the play stopped. I have never stopped trying but in the 18 years since, I haven't watched her get fucked once. I saw her suck one, half-limp little dick in a miserable experience at a hotel about 10 years ago. About 5 years before that, she very likely sucked off an ex-lover's cock but has only admitted to spending the night in bed with him, kissing, letting him feel tits, etc. For quite a few years, she would at least indulge me talking to her about fucking other men while we had sex, but even that ended years ago. We're both just past 50 now, and the memories we made all those years ago are fading. I want to watch my wife fuck a huge cock one last time. One final send-off to last me through the golden years to come. Unfortunately, she just isn't into anymore, partially due to being older and having a lesser sex drive (and a hysterotomy) but more than anything else, in my opinion, because she no longer feel sexy and pretty.

She was very attractive in her youth and sexual prime. Petite, full-blooded Italian with long dark hair, big firm tits, smooth thighs. From about the age of 16, every guy she met for the next 15 years wanted to fuck her on sight. Over 50 of them got to, and most didn't have to put in much effort. If she was attracted to a guy, he got fucked well on their first date. She loved sex and saw no point in being coy. The last date she had before we met was a married man who came in her pussy 5 times on their first and only date. She fucked several very big cocks, and used to rave about how incredible it feels to have a thick cock cum insider her.

But time and some bad medical luck have token a toll, and she cannot get past that she doesn't look like she used to. She has put on considerable weight, probably 100 lbs. Her hair is not as lustrous, her tits ride lower and she has a terrible self-image. She says she would be ashamed to let another man see her naked. I try to build her up all the time because I love her and she's still beautiful to me. I tell her that so many men would still be attracted to her, but she doesn't believe me. I tell her different men like different things, and some men would find her MORE attractive at her current size than they would have when she was thinner. In spite of my best attempts, she says while the idea is sort of appealing, she wouldn't be able to get past her self-consciousness.

What can I do to PROVE to her that she is desirable? If Craigslist personals were still a thing, I'd post an ad asking for guys near Kansas City who want to fuck her to send us pictures of their hard cocks. Maybe a slideshow of 25 big dicks were sway her. Or maybe that's way too heavy-handed. I'm at a loss, on a very long and possibly permanent dry spell. I'd do anything to find just the right guy who could make her feel like she used to. Like she deserves.

Reactions: owlmale