one-time encounters or long term relationships?

Egymusbull

Male
May 27, 2022
Hot wives, Bulls, cucks what is your opinion? In this dynamic, do you enjoy more quality or quantity? Do you like to have several one-time encounters or establish long term relationships?

We have been doing this with the same guy off and on for about 4 years. Its not cuckold at all just good sex fun. always all 3 of us together.
Its only sex we don't go out with him, most always at our home.

Reactions: Egymusbull
We prefer long term friendships, but you need to have a first time and some times it doesn’t work out to become long term friendship.

We meet a guy we got along with very well had a great time socializing, we invited him back to our hotel and it didn’t work out at all.

On vacations we have a different outlook is just have fun at the moment go with the flow since most likely it won’t be a long term friendship.

My lovely wife has been seeing the same man for several years, they have fallen in love and of course told me about it. I'm not concerned and I'm very happy for them both. She always tells me how he's the best lover she's ever had and doesn't ever want to lose him. She's wearing his ring now, so I think it'll be a long term relationship for sure.

My wife was wild when she was younger so one nighters were common, especially when she was out drinking and partying. Now that she’s older, those days are gone to her and she’s only open to being a hotwife with someone who is longer term and is a friend in addition to a companion. Compounded by the fact she doesn’t want her first to be someone from close to home. It’s a tough dynamic but we are working on making it happen.