Online Suggestions for Wife & Me to Use

Logan84

Male
Hey, everyone! Looking for some suggestions of online places to go when wife is drunk and feeling flirty. I've been working on convincing her to be more open to the idea of having another man. We've come a long way but I feel like the next step that will help is some interaction online that will feel safe but still fun and broaden her horizons.

We've "joked" about her starting a Tinder account. And we may do that, but I was wondering if there were any other good sites or apps that would allow her to be anonymously flirty and sexy with others out there who will give her the confidence she needs.

Thanks in advance! Happy to have found this site.

We have used adult friend finder, sls, and sdc. Hopefully this will go through. This site sometimes strips out names of other sites. AFF was too much but they do have fun tools to try. The truth is any site will give you more action than you can keep up with if you set up your profile correctly. A few nice photos are essential. After we find someone she is interested in she uses k i k to communicate and eventually they talk on the phone (always my phone).

We have used adult friend finder, sls, and sdc. Hopefully this will go through. This site sometimes strips out names of other sites. AFF was too much but they do have fun tools to try. The truth is any site will give you more action than you can keep up with if you set up your profile correctly. A few nice photos are essential. After we find someone she is interested in she uses k i k to communicate and eventually they talk on the phone (always my phone).
Thanks for the reply! And love the name 😉 I have heard of Adult Friend Finder before and will certainly look at that as an option. The other acronyms listed I am unfamiliar with but will do my best to decipher. I bet with enough time I could get her to create a profile and then go back and use the site every time she's feeling good. Apps definitely make it easier to take advantage in the moment but it seems like there is a lack of options when it comes to those for the purposes I'd like to utilize them for.

Reactions: antoniodicro
Thanks for the tip! 😉
Welcome..we could screen the men pretty well that way. We are both professionals and wanted someone that was intelligent, wrote well, and seemed interested in long term relationship. She would exchange emails, then phone calls, then if all in line, meet up for drinks or lunch. Never had to worry about a thug showing up

Sls an sdc ? Apps ?

Online stuff and clubs never worked for us
She does so much better at the adult theater
Very interesting. I was curious about those as well. I think my hesitation is that any near me have a bad reputation as being fairly seedy and it would be harder to convince her. But if she’s drunk enough, who knows?

How exactly does it work for you and your wife at the theater? Curious to hear how you/her engage others.

Reactions: 575Cuck
Honestly, if it's spur of the moment, try something like Cameglelive. She can video chat with strangers and show off anonymously.
This definitely sounds like something I could probably get her to try at least once. Is it implied that anyone on there is looking for sexual things? Or is it just that you meet random people and have to see where it leads and hope to find others looking to mess around?

Welcome..we could screen the men pretty well that way. We are both professionals and wanted someone that was intelligent, wrote well, and seemed interested in long term relationship. She would exchange emails, then phone calls, then if all in line, meet up for drinks or lunch. Never had to worry about a thug showing up
Screening is definitely an important part. We’re on the same wavelength. : )

Very interesting. I was curious about those as well. I think my hesitation is that any near me have a bad reputation as being fairly seedy and it would be harder to convince her. But if she’s drunk enough, who knows?

How exactly does it work for you and your wife at the theater? Curious to hear how you/her engage others.
I’m NOT a social person nor one who looks like one. She is. Most will walk up and start small talk and even before we are approached our assessments begin. You just ignore what you don’t like or want
We haven’t really had issues
If she has multiples at once many will hover around and wait their turn. She does ignore nasty ones or smelly ones
Sometimes she will initiate then if she wants she has fun. Now she has at least 5 she sees often when we go
One she will spend hours with in the couple’s room.
If there are any problems most get intimidated by me. I am trained and 99.99% of the time I diffuse the issue but honestly the others will remediate any potential problems.
I will say at the adult theater places we’ve gone to hardly any issues
Sure you will get lookers/peepers but most are harmless and once they hear no they will bolt
So I will say at the theaters it’s been great
You know what you are there for

The clubs and online ohhh yeah we’ve had serious issues. I came close to needing to do something however our special forces friend jumped right in and resolved it. Very whacky person who tried that knight in shining armor thing where he thought his big cock would take her away. That one was a major problem which my friend resolved. That one my wife was in love with his cock so much and he ruined it
And if you think it’s only guys who cause issues we’ve had more issues with women
Now if we see past issues like attachment we end.
First part of our assessment is appearance, look at teeth, then drug/ smoke screens. Then mental health. Hard to explain and not bragging by any means but we are trained due to our professions. So yes within a few seconds so much can be assessed along with the most important thing TRUST your gut feeling and yes women have some sort of special gift about it..
I believe you’ll notice or feel chemistry the second it happens aka your gut feelings
And as always be careful because despite things things can change so never let your guard down but do enjoy
Sometimes you need to limit or flat out cut some off

And #1 rule never push or force your spouse
To me if one has to serious impare or intoxicate someone to do this I think it’s wrong and bordering on rape but that’s just us to each his own
Live let live and enjoy
Life is so fucken short and you only have so much opportunity

Also play safe and not stupid. And always keep an eye out

Reactions: Logan84
I’m NOT a social person nor one who looks like one. She is. Most will walk up and start small talk and even before we are approached our assessments begin. You just ignore what you don’t like or want
We haven’t really had issues
If she has multiples at once many will hover around and wait their turn. She does ignore nasty ones or smelly ones
Sometimes she will initiate then if she wants she has fun. Now she has at least 5 she sees often when we go
One she will spend hours with in the couple’s room.
If there are any problems most get intimidated by me. I am trained and 99.99% of the time I diffuse the issue but honestly the others will remediate any potential problems.
I will say at the adult theater places we’ve gone to hardly any issues
Sure you will get lookers/peepers but most are harmless and once they hear no they will bolt
So I will say at the theaters it’s been great
You know what you are there for

The clubs and online ohhh yeah we’ve had serious issues. I came close to needing to do something however our special forces friend jumped right in and resolved it. Very whacky person who tried that knight in shining armor thing where he thought his big cock would take her away. That one was a major problem which my friend resolved. That one my wife was in love with his cock so much and he ruined it
And if you think it’s only guys who cause issues we’ve had more issues with women
Now if we see past issues like attachment we end.
First part of our assessment is appearance, look at teeth, then drug/ smoke screens. Then mental health. Hard to explain and not bragging by any means but we are trained due to our professions. So yes within a few seconds so much can be assessed along with the most important thing TRUST your gut feeling and yes women have some sort of special gift about it..
I believe you’ll notice or feel chemistry the second it happens aka your gut feelings
And as always be careful because despite things things can change so never let your guard down but do enjoy
Sometimes you need to limit or flat out cut some off

And #1 rule never push or force your spouse
To me if one has to serious impare or intoxicate someone to do this I think it’s wrong and bordering on rape but that’s just us to each his own
Live let live and enjoy
Life is so fucken short and you only have so much opportunity

Also play safe and not stupid. And always keep an eye out
Thank you for the response! Very interesting to hear about you and your wife’s situation.

And thank you for the tips. I definitely want to be sure to avoid any unfortunate situations.

And just to be clear, I do not purposefully get my wife drunk or try to push/force anything regarding these matters. But we’ll go out for a date night and sometimes she’ll get intoxicated (she can tend to over indulge at times when being out). She’ll be feeling good and more comfortable or open to talking about each other’s sexual desires. Which has lead to things like me taking risqué pictures of her and us talking about making her a Tinder profile. I think she needs the liquid courage to be able to talk about and eventually do things. I am just trying to find the next thing (or step) to introduce her to when those moments arise. Once we’re over the initial hurdle, she won’t need drinks to talk about or do things like that.