Only fans wife wants to - anyone else ?

Me and the wife are considering stting up an only fans account for her. We are thinking voyeurism. No face just teasing.

What do you guys think ?
I say you won't know how it will work out unless you try it. Yes there is alot of content on there and many have preferences but don't let that discourage you. As far as many saying teasing may not be the route to go take in consideration that some pay for what most may think is odd. Seriously like paying for someone stepping in cake, or women taking care of there feet. Possibilities are endless in the market of fetish. Set your limits to what you want to share who knows it may take off. Maybe later on as it progresses you can offer more. Best of luck have fun in whatever you do.

Reactions: arltxstagnvixen
Me and the wife are considering stting up an only fans account for her. We are thinking voyeurism. No face just teasing.

What do you guys think ?
I would think she’s going to need to have to fully expose herself. Everything. Face, holes. If you’re going to do it go all in.

My wife has started one. Her url is the website then a backslash then her name theonetheonlyheidi. Did your wife start one? If so, whats the page?
Hi thanks for sharing. No she hasn't started one yet. What content are you posting? Has she shown her face ?

Reactions: keilin