Opinions needed -- wife playing alone

I'm guessing you've thought enough about why that it IS hard requirement for your pleasure so "watch" them play through pics or videos then you need to stress this out to your wife and have her understand WHY you need it. Then, once she understands this about you, it's on her now to ask the person ahead of time if they'd be okay with it. Consent is key after all and you both need to respect that man's boundaries as well.

Reactions: stonemtncouple
My wife plays often. Almost always at home. Has a separate playroom. Im always home or close by. On occasion we go to a hotel to see a guy. Sometimes mfm, sometimes I just watch. She would definitely enjoy going with or meeting a guy on her but I am not comfortable eith that and she respects that. It works for us.
My wife was seeing a man who was a few years younger than her, she's in her mid forties.
So on a dare I drove them to a hotel, and went in the lobby with them as they kissed and held on to each other, the two clerks looked us over as I paid for the room and when asked how many guests I said just two, then kissed her, handed him a condom and said call me when you are done and left.
My wife said it was a thrill for her and she got off on the humiliation it put me through, the next morning I pick them up and she fucked us both when we got to his apartment .

We have been in the Lifestyle over 10 years. I have tried over and Over for Her to go on a first Date without Me She just won't do it.
She did have a Bull at one time that She trusted enough to visit alone and she said they had a great time.
She feels safer on first Dates with Me being there.

Reactions: spin418