Opinions needed -- wife playing alone

RLG34

Couple
From
KY, US
Hi, would really like some feedback. My wife was out a couple months ago visiting one of their satellite offices and was approached/propositioned that night in her hotel bar. They chatted, had drinks at the bar, and exchanged business cards. She said the guy tried to pick her up, asked her back to his room, but she told him no -- adamantly, that she was happily married. She said he was attractive, but she'd never do that to me without my knowledge.

Since we've taken the plunge into this new lifestyle, she brought him up last night. Evidently he reached out to her on Facebook a couple weeks ago. He lives a little over an hour away from us. They're both going to be in the same town on business early next week. She said she's absolutely not asking to play with him, but she is curious, and if it would be a turn on for me, she's open to it.

SO...I'm considering agreeing to letting my wife play without me. She has said she absolutely will not do it unless I'm okay with it. I think the only way I could be okay with it is if they'll film it or take pictures. Otherwise, it's like I didn't even get to see it/participate/nothing. We're really not into that kind of play.

Has anyone ever been in this same kind of situation? Advice? Suggestions?

Just trying to figure out which way to go here. The idea does turn me on I have to say! 😊

Simply give her your permission once, and then let it go! Let her play alone because that's what we actually crave as a wife. Dating, getting picked up, being pleased by another man and pleasing another man, without our husbands present. That way we don't have to worry about what you are thinking or how you will react, we can just let go. Certainly enforce your rules regarding pics and videos. That is a pretty hard rule for Mr HW and me. Eventually her sex with other men will become "normalized" and she will feel encouraged and confident allowing you to be present and participate. I don't recommend starting off with MFM. It's just too tough and if your husband doesn't respond well then it could be a disaster. Also, I've found that when my husband meets guys who turn me on he often doesn't really like them. That becomes a problem too. I want a guy and he throws in the towel on the initial meet up. It's a bit frustrating for me. That said, I pretty much always offer him the chance to come along and meet a new guy with me. I'm really pretty relieved when he declines though. But, I really enjoy MFM threesomes and so does Mr HW, so it's a double edged sword I suppose.

Just let your wife play and enjoy herself.

Mrs Hotwife

Oh, BTW NEVER get angry with her or question her relentlessly about what she has done. That will DESTROY this lifestyle forever for both of you. My husband really was a rock when it came to that. He NEVER gave me any grief at all when he caught me fucking other guys. He knew he could not do so because he had encouraged it for so long and he enjoyed it in many ways. There are those brief moments of "humiliation" or "embarrassment" when he finds out at times. They pass though, and he either just forgets them and lets them go or eventually enjoys it, because he knows I ENJOYED it.
What fantastic advice. Thank you!

Also, I've found that when my husband meets guys who turn me on he often doesn't really like them.

That's an interesting observation, and raises a good question about the cuckold dynamic. I've usually got on well with guys that my wife has chosen (on the occasions I've had the opportunity to meet them), but there was one who I didn't much care for and another that I actively disliked. My feelings in that situation ran from annoyance and disapproval through acceptance and into extreme arousal that seemed to be even more intense than when she was with someone I got on with. I'm sure there's an interesting psychological explanation as to why this might be! lol

My wife travels a lot in her business. She has opportunities frequently. So far though, she has only stepped out two times with my encouragement. She set up her cell phone and I watched her get fucked both times. It was hot as hell. We also had a FWB guy that we had a 3 year fling with. It was mostly MFM get togethers, but occasionally she would go alone to his house and I would listen on the phone, and they would video it for my later viewing. A couple of times she spent the night and I would pick her up at a restaurant for breakfast the next morning. Then there was one time when I was in the hospital for a couple of days and we lived over an hour away , but he lived mid way between our home and the hospital, so I told her she should just stay with him to save some driving time. They called me when they went to bed and I listened to them fucking. It was awkward, because the nurse came in to check on me while I was on the phone listening. Actually it was hot as hell! Anyway, different strokes for different folks, but I would encourage your wife to go have fun and include you in it however it works , either listening, watching on face time or just having her tell you details later. It's all about fun.

My wife travels a lot in her business. She has opportunities frequently. So far though, she has only stepped out two times with my encouragement. She set up her cell phone and I watched her get fucked both times. It was hot as hell. We also had a FWB guy that we had a 3 year fling with. It was mostly MFM get togethers, but occasionally she would go alone to his house and I would listen on the phone, and they would video it for my later viewing. A couple of times she spent the night and I would pick her up at a restaurant for breakfast the next morning. Then there was one time when I was in the hospital for a couple of days and we lived over an hour away , but he lived mid way between our home and the hospital, so I told her she should just stay with him to save some driving time. They called me when they went to bed and I listened to them fucking. It was awkward, because the nurse came in to check on me while I was on the phone listening. Actually it was hot as hell! Anyway, different strokes for different folks, but I would encourage your wife to go have fun and include you in it however it works , either listening, watching on face time or just having her tell you details later. It's all about fun.
hmmm please tell me her age and bra size

My wife KK is a professional, commercial photographer. She’s always traveled for business purposes. Long before we started doing the hot wife thing, I encouraged her in pillow-talk and fantasy role play, using scenarios based on her travel, hotel stays, and the ability to hook up with random strange men afforded by her business travel.

KK always responded favorably to the fantasy, experiencing smashing orgasms - but she never acted on them, always closing out the experience with some form of “it’ll never happen…”

That fantasy escalated, a “Go To” sort of thing, including a recurring theme based on an imaginary business associate, “Brad,” that KK would meet on her business travels for hot hotel room sex. I even obtained a life-like dildo that we named “Brad.” KK would go absolutely wild, either having me fuck her mouth, pussy, or ass with the “Brad” dildo, or fucking herself senseless with it.

I later found out KK had independently decided to act on the fantasy - she engaged in an affair that lasted almost two years, using her business travel as cover. I often stroke to the memory of those events, and her ultimate confession. Coincidentally, there are numerous photos, and a little video of those illicit encounters - simply mind-blowing.

Since we started doing the hot wife thing, sexual encounters are a regular part of KK’s business travel - I not only accept it, I expect, and anticipate it.

I later found out KK had independently decided to act on the fantasy - she engaged in an affair that lasted almost two years, using her business travel as cover. I often stroke to the memory of those events, and her ultimate confession. Coincidentally, there are numerous photos, and a little video of those illicit encounters - simply mind-blowing.
My wife KK is a professional, commercial photographer. She’s always traveled for business purposes. Long before we started doing the hot wife thing, I encouraged her in pillow-talk and fantasy role play, using scenarios based on her travel, hotel stays, and the ability to hook up with random strange men afforded by her business travel.

KK always responded favorably to the fantasy, experiencing smashing orgasms - but she never acted on them, always closing out the experience with some form of “it’ll never happen…”

That fantasy escalated, a “Go To” sort of thing, including a recurring theme based on an imaginary business associate, “Brad,” that KK would meet on her business travels for hot hotel room sex. I even obtained a life-like dildo that we named “Brad.” KK would go absolutely wild, either having me fuck her mouth, pussy, or ass with the “Brad” dildo, or fucking herself senseless with it.

Since we started doing the hot wife thing, sexual encounters are a regular part of KK’s business travel - I not only accept it, I expect, and anticipate it.
So that’s where a lot of this came up for us. Wife lived a FULL sexual life before we met. We’ve had many pillow talk sessions followed by sex around those encounters. I’ve always wished there was video or pictures. Would be such a turn on. With our new experiences, we’re trying to recreate some of that.

My wife plays often. Almost always at home. Has a separate playroom. Im always home or close by. On occasion we go to a hotel to see a guy. Sometimes mfm, sometimes I just watch. She would definitely enjoy going with or meeting a guy on her but I am not comfortable eith that and she respects that. It works for us.

Hi, would really like some feedback. My wife was out a couple months ago visiting one of their satellite offices and was approached/propositioned that night in her hotel bar. They chatted, had drinks at the bar, and exchanged business cards. She said the guy tried to pick her up, asked her back to his room, but she told him no -- adamantly, that she was happily married. She said he was attractive, but she'd never do that to me without my knowledge.

Since we've taken the plunge into this new lifestyle, she brought him up last night. Evidently he reached out to her on Facebook a couple weeks ago. He lives a little over an hour away from us. They're both going to be in the same town on business early next week. She said she's absolutely not asking to play with him, but she is curious, and if it would be a turn on for me, she's open to it.

SO...I'm considering agreeing to letting my wife play without me. She has said she absolutely will not do it unless I'm okay with it. I think the only way I could be okay with it is if they'll film it or take pictures. Otherwise, it's like I didn't even get to see it/participate/nothing. We're really not into that kind of play.

Has anyone ever been in this same kind of situation? Advice? Suggestions?

Just trying to figure out which way to go here. The idea does turn me on I have to say! 😊
You're "considering" it, with "conditions"???
Sounds like you're not ready for this.
Either you want to & turn her loose to enjoy
her sexuality, or you don't/not ready for it yet.

Can't/ won't try to get into your head or the
relationship. But if she wants to do this, its
best if you get on board & enjoy it.

She'll love you for it...

Simply give her your permission once, and then let it go! Let her play alone because that's what we actually crave as a wife. Dating, getting picked up, being pleased by another man and pleasing another man, without our husbands present. That way we don't have to worry about what you are thinking or how you will react, we can just let go. Certainly enforce your rules regarding pics and videos. That is a pretty hard rule for Mr HW and me. Eventually her sex with other men will become "normalized" and she will feel encouraged and confident allowing you to be present and participate. I don't recommend starting off with MFM. It's just too tough and if your husband doesn't respond well then it could be a disaster. Also, I've found that when my husband meets guys who turn me on he often doesn't really like them. That becomes a problem too. I want a guy and he throws in the towel on the initial meet up. It's a bit frustrating for me. That said, I pretty much always offer him the chance to come along and meet a new guy with me. I'm really pretty relieved when he declines though. But, I really enjoy MFM threesomes and so does Mr HW, so it's a double edged sword I suppose.

Just let your wife play and enjoy herself.

Mrs Hotwife

Oh, BTW NEVER get angry with her or question her relentlessly about what she has done. That will DESTROY this lifestyle forever for both of you. My husband really was a rock when it came to that. He NEVER gave me any grief at all when he caught me fucking other guys. He knew he could not do so because he had encouraged it for so long and he enjoyed it in many ways. There are those brief moments of "humiliation" or "embarrassment" when he finds out at times. They pass though, and he either just forgets them and lets them go or eventually enjoys it, because he knows I ENJOYED it.
That,s the most important thing,the wife her pleasure&enjoyment comes first,no matter what!

So that’s where a lot of this came up for us. Wife lived a FULL sexual life before we met. We’ve had many pillow talk sessions followed by sex around those encounters. I’ve always wished there was video or pictures. Would be such a turn on. With our new experiences, we’re trying to recreate some of that.
So what happened ?? Please update us !