Other Guys Wives

My fav past time. I look at my married co worker all day long...of course, have also fooled around with her so...😉

Last edited:
confession...... i have been seeing this guys wife for years,sex was awesome,he recently past on and im really not that interested in her as i once was...kindly dont judge

Did she show any interest?
He was hitting on her in the concert hall. He didn't realize May and I were together and he invited her to stand in front of him to get a better view and promptly put his arm around her. She told him I was there, but it was okay! Guess he got too touchy, so she came back to stand with me. About 2/3 through the concert she wanted to sit down, so went back to the bar/restaurant area to sit and have another beer. At some point the guy wandered back and sat with her and started feeling her crotch. By this time she was on beer 3 or 4, which is when she can turn into a real slut.

She didn't tell me until 2 days later, but she grabbed his cock through his jeans and finally took him to the outdoor patio area, found a dark corner, and sucked his cock.

He was hitting on her in the concert hall. He didn't realize May and I were together and he invited her to stand in front of him to get a better view and promptly put his arm around her. She told him I was there, but it was okay! Guess he got too touchy, so she came back to stand with me. About 2/3 through the concert she wanted to sit down, so went back to the bar/restaurant area to sit and have another beer. At some point the guy wandered back and sat with her and started feeling her crotch. By this time she was on beer 3 or 4, which is when she can turn into a real slut.

She didn't tell me until 2 days later, but she grabbed his cock through his jeans and finally took him to the outdoor patio area, found a dark corner, and sucked his cock.
My kind of lady. Hope she made you keep asking for details. I love to be kept wondering