Other men controlling your wife sexually

Btw it is me looking to share and by share I mean it would be the three of us. She hasn’t agreed to it yet because she is very happy with our sex life and has no problem having multiple orgasms when we make love.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
You think wrong Cathy we have been married 39 years and we will always come first to each other she read my response and agrees totally If you would choose your side cock over your husbands wishes and would dump your husband instead you can’t love him too much and I thank god my wife would never choose another man over me
I think people have missed the point.
Owning her pussy in the moment is one thing. There’s no doubt she will be focused on the cock packing her full of cum. And nothing wrong with that.
However, I think the original post was about owning her sexually as an ongoing adventure which is a different story. That may not be okay in his mind and that’s the boundary that the couple has set. Nothing wrong with that either.
In the end, each couple needs to feel comfortable with the situation in front of them.

I think people have missed the point.
Owning her pussy in the moment is one thing. There’s no doubt she will be focused on the cock packing her full of cum. And nothing wrong with that.
However, I think the original post was about owning her sexually as an ongoing adventure which is a different story. That may not be okay in his mind and that’s the boundary that the couple has set. Nothing wrong with that either.
In the end, each couple needs to feel comfortable with the situation in front of them.
I agree but what bothers me most is the comment that it would cause her to dump me that is crazy and how any wife would choose another man over her husband confounds me

I agree but what bothers me most is the comment that it would cause her to dump me that is crazy and how any wife would choose another man over her husband confounds me
That’s a totally different issue. Women are batshit crazy. Never know what is going on inside their heads.
Okay, I’m pretty sure I stirred up the softer sex. Bring it on ladies.

That’s a totally different issue. Women are batshit crazy. Never know what is going on inside their heads.
Okay, I’m pretty sure I stirred up the softer sex. Bring it on ladies.
Well then I’m a really lucky guy because I’m pretty sure about my lady, and believe me softer they are not.

I've never known too many women that can be controlled and used in bed then forget how great it was and never want more of it again
Then you obviously don’t know many women who love their husbands and that’s sad. The fact is an average cock size is 6 in and 8 would be considered big if those 2 or 3 extra inches are bringing you that much more pleasure, than your husband is not doing something right .The most sensitive areas of the vagina are near the front and a six inch cock is plenty big for that. A women can say that was great I want more but if those few moments of pleasure are worth throwing your marriage away, I feel bad for your husband because you certainly don’t love him very much. If you choose your spare cock over your husband than something is lacking in your marriage. I’ll leave you with this fact which you can google for yourself. White women have the second lowest rate of seeking sex with someone other than their husband at 16 percent , and of that 16 percent the majority have sex with other white men,only Hispanics at 13 percent are lower.

Then you obviously don’t know many women who love their husbands and that’s sad. The fact is an average cock size is 6 in and 8 would be considered big if those 2 or 3 extra inches are bringing you that much more pleasure, than your husband is not doing something right .The most sensitive areas of the vagina are near the front and a six inch cock is plenty big for that. A women can say that was great I want more but if those few moments of pleasure are worth throwing your marriage away, I feel bad for your husband because you certainly don’t love him very much. If you choose your spare cock over your husband than something is lacking in your marriage. I’ll leave you with this fact which you can google for yourself. White women have the second lowest rate of seeking sex with someone other than their husband at 16 percent , and of that 16 percent the majority have sex with other white men,only Hispanics at 13 percent are lower.
lol

If you think it’s funny I really feel bad for you, reality seems out of reach for you but to each his own , if it’s your lifestyle choice enjoy

If you think it’s funny I really feel bad for you, reality seems out of reach for you but to each his own , if it’s your lifestyle choice enjoy
We have friends who have been living your lifestyle for over 30 years, and the one think Katie has always maintained is that her husband will always come first because sex is just sex, and when she’s with her husband she is making love not having sex, and making love to her husband is worth much more. I don’t know if your married but if you’re not then maybe you aren’t qualified to speak for women who are.

We have friends who have been living your lifestyle for over 30 years, and the one think Katie has always maintained is that her husband will always come first because sex is just sex, and when she’s with her husband she is making love not having sex, and making love to her husband is worth much more. I don’t know if your married but if you’re not then maybe you aren’t qualified to speak for women who are.
Cathy read back my comments and realized I sound really judgmental my apologies whatever floats your boat and makes you happy is great for you , and none of my business, but not all women see it your way, my wife being one who definitely disagrees. I respect your honesty and hope you do mine.

Reactions: JJ11231
My wife's boyfriend is sexually dominant with her, and they both absolutely love it. Pleasing him sexually is one of her favorite things to do. I am NOT sexually dominant with her (nor could I be, as that's not who I am at all). Other than that, they are equals, and she wouldn't have it any other way.

She truly gets the best of everything from him and me.

Ironically, I'm more assertive and confident outside the bedroom, while her boyfriend is more passive and less sure of himself in public settings. She does a great job of boosting his self confidence.
Strange? Maybe so... But it works for the 3 of us, and that's all that matters.