Other men controlling your wife sexually

cuck4life

Male
Gold
We are all different but there are a few things that always turned me on. First my exwife was my best friends primary sex partner while we dated and also married. She openly screwed many of my friends and coworkers but it was only guys that he liked and approved. She never asked for my approval but would never do anything with another guy without his OK. He also liked her to dress sexy when they were together and he loved to see her hard nipples under a thin tank top. We went to his grandparents lake house many weekends and they had a nice boat. He would always ask other guys to go because many of them waterskied and it was not uncommon for him to have her take her suit off of the guys to enjoy. He would have her give blowjobs to some of the guys and he would sometimes send her below deck and screw a guy just to show his dominance. She loved this treatment and could not get enough, many weekends I had to work and was not able to see this first hand. I would meet them after I would get off work and I loved being in that situation where these guys knew she was my wife but was my best friends plaything.

I shared my first wife. The biggest problem was finding suitable men in spite of her being 24 and attractive. Well, at one point we had a regular visit from my much older friend (a guy who had been briefly my boss and we became good friends), with him (Robert) arriving early Saturday mornings to enjoy my young wife's body. We then lucked into finding a guy a year younger than my wife in our own condo complex. He got to fuck her as often as we could arrange it, sometimes twice a day. Every Monday, her pussy was sore, as I had to fuck her repeatedly after one of the men had.

Both men knew of each other and had seen the photos we had taken of each with my wife. They hated each other, although they never met. Both were jealous. Robert didn't want him getting any action from my wife, while the young guy was cool with Rob's Saturday helping as long as he got to her far, far more. I thought the situation was funny, but it troubled my wife. One day she had enough and told them that if either mentioned the other, she would stop having sex with both of them; period. It worked. (Afterwards, we made a point not to show Robert any photos.) Eventually, the young guy moved away and then we moved, so it came to an end for both men.

I would like to clarify that my wife first had been sexually active before I met her. She was dating my best friend and he liked to show her off and share her with his friends. Her father had a business that employed many guys in their early 20's and she loved being in situations where she was the only girl. I was also comfortable knowing I was never going to be her go to sex partner. I was at peace with this from the first time we started dating and even though I would feel alittle humiliated by her openness it also turned me on. My best friend was her primary sexual partner and stayed over many nights. When we was staying with us it was understood I would be staying in the guest room.

We are all different but there are a few things that always turned me on. First my exwife was my best friends primary sex partner while we dated and also married. She openly screwed many of my friends and coworkers but it was only guys that he liked and approved. She never asked for my approval but would never do anything with another guy without his OK. He also liked her to dress sexy when they were together and he loved to see her hard nipples under a thin tank top. We went to his grandparents lake house many weekends and they had a nice boat. He would always ask other guys to go because many of them waterskied and it was not uncommon for him to have her take her suit off of the guys to enjoy. He would have her give blowjobs to some of the guys and he would sometimes send her below deck and screw a guy just to show his dominance. She loved this treatment and could not get enough, many weekends I had to work and was not able to see this first hand. I would meet them after I would get off work and I loved being in that situation where these guys knew she was my wife but was my best friends plaything.
That is so hot, why is she your ex?

Reactions: Rajesh Krishna
I would treat your wife just like that. Either your ex or your current wife.

I would treat your wife just like that. Either your ex or your current wife

It really turns me on to think about my wife and her new lover being the couple who seek out a third person or another couple to have sex with. Like the two of them having on online profile together as the sexual couple who is looking. Or him having her do things in front of his friends, to show off what she is willing to do for him.
That is the Hotwife I am looking for.

We are definitely all different, sharing is fine with me but another man controlling my wife not gonna happen. She would find that a huge turn off and I would never let it happen. I don’t judge people with the opposite opinion but this is mine she’s my wife and no man will control her.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
We all are certainly ar all different ad behave differently in different situations, so when your wife is having sex with a guy and cummi g her little pussy off on his big cock, he will be controlling her every thought. As for not wanting to be controlled at those moments, you are and will be so wrong. As for you not letting her be controlled in that way will likely cause her to dump you I would think

Reactions: slavesimon
We all are certainly ar all different ad behave differently in different situations, so when your wife is having sex with a guy and cummi g her little pussy off on his big cock, he will be controlling her every thought. As for not wanting to be controlled at those moments, you are and will be so wrong. As for you not letting her be controlled in that way will likely cause her to dump you I would think
You think wrong Cathy we have been married 39 years and we will always come first to each other she read my response and agrees totally If you would choose your side cock over your husbands wishes and would dump your husband instead you can’t love him too much and I thank god my wife would never choose another man over me

Last edited:
Reactions: sjhopefulguy