Other men who wanna try cock?

Hey there :) I'm curious if I'm the only one who has these crazy fantasies.

Usually I'm dominant with other women, but I've been getting more and more fantasies about cuckold and now sissy and bi fantasies.

It makes me a little confused that I both turn on dominating women, but also want to try to be a sissy boy and get fucked by a guy.

Anyone else who got these thoughts?
I am so curious. I know if I had a boyfriend I would promise to suck on his dick morning, afternoon, and night. I would give him a blow job all the time. I would not care where. I know how important it is. I would be the perfect boyfriend. I would have is meal ready for him and then I would slide down under the table to give him a blow job. That would be my dessert everyday. I have never thought about getting fuck up my ass but I would try it.

I’m the same. I’m straight and not attracted to men at all. But I have this desire to try sucking a cock. I enjoy seeing the wife with other people both men and women. No interest in being fucked by a guy but definitely sucking one. Only trouble is because I am not attracted to men it’s difficult to get it to happen.
Same thing with me and also I worry about STD and it would have to be discreeth

I am so curious. I know if I had a boyfriend I would promise to suck on his dick morning, afternoon, and night. I would give him a blow job all the time. I would not care where. I know how important it is. I would be the perfect boyfriend. I would have is meal ready for him and then I would slide down under the table to give him a blow job. That would be my dessert everyday. I have never thought about getting fuck up my ass but I would try it.
🙋‍♂️ hi I am available.

These fantasies are common, especially in the domain of cuckoldry.

One element and variant in cuckold psychological make-up is that of channelling the wife’s pleasure - in essence, “becoming her.”

In turn, this can lead to submission, or submissive acts; sucking her lover’s cock, touching it, being fucked by him. It may include sissification, even extreme cross-dressing and total feminization.

I have an extreme cuckold acquaintance who actually emulates his wife; dressing like her, hair/wig, make-up, everything. He participates in their encounters as a sub, taking the rougher stuff on her behalf.
And loving it.

Usually I'm dominant with other women, but I've been getting more and more fantasies about cuckold and now sissy and bi fantasies.

It makes me a little confused that I both turn on dominating women, but also want to try to be a sissy boy and get fucked by a guy.

I had for years and have since acted on them. I have absolutely no regrets it is amazing!

Sexuality is a very flexible thing, so it's normal to feel otherwise sometimes. It's rare that a bisexual person feels himself or herself equally attracted to both men and women.

And the first experience doesn't matter at all; if you still find yourself aroused by both sexes, that means you haven't changed.

So stop worrying and enjoy yourself! :)

I’m an active bi male married who loves sex with both men and women and I too with women tend to be dom, but with men can do either, I think they refer to top or bottom, I enjoy both, although there seem to be a lot more bottom bi or gay males than tops, so with them I wind up being a top although I love to be taken by a man when it happens. I think many time bpm males or power strong males have a need to be dominated by women or maybe men as well. Follow your desires it may open a whole new world of sexual bliss in your life.

I am a little similar in that I approach women with an equal footing; I like to alternate between dominating a woman and letting her take charge. However, my desires to service men do not include acting as a sissy. I prefer assertive men who know what they want and use me sexually, but they do it as a dominant man over a subordinate man. In other words, I like men to be men (including myself) and women to be women.

I’m kinda in the same boat as you but watching a guy masterbate to my wife would be good and even better if I took over while he watched

Tried it, didn't do anything for me...however I like to watch women jerk off men.

Got a pic recently of a guys hard dick with his naked wife sleeping next to him...i just had to cum to that.

Also must admit I'd love to jerk off with a guy live while looking at his wife's pics.

So no interest in fucking or sucking a dick but seeing them and watching - yup.