Others Finding Out I’m a Cuckold

My wife has a friend who's always getting caught, running around on her husband. My wife suggested to her a relationship like we have, and went on to explain that I enjoy watching and videoing her getting fucked, and will carry her to 'friends' houses, just sit back while she's getting cock, and watch/video. Even showed her a video that I took, lol. So, she's a bit jealous, and doesn't have the 'whole' story, but she knows some.
A lot has to do with her hubby too. Some guys just don't go for it. I don't know if its uncontrollable jealousy or what. In the vanilla world basically two people are equal and loyal to each other. I don't know if it's possible to convert someone or not. Sounds like it could make a good thread.

I have posted many time in this forum about my exwife screwing my friends and coworkers. While most guys would not have been able to deal with this shame and embarrassment it was a major turn on for me. Many of my coworkers had to deal with her because of payroll issues and I just knew them in passing. One of the first things a guy found out when they were hired and got talking to the other guys was that the hottie that did the book keeping would screw in a heartbeat.
She always told me who she screwed and never tried to hide the fact we were married. I loved that it was in the open and working around these guys was a rush. I knew they talked among them selves which was also a turn on. I would see how they responded to her when she stopped by the shop and I would always think about the reality they had screwed her once and could likely screw her again. Over the years this was going on I only had one guy that made smart ass comments to me but I never said a word.

I have posted many time in this forum about my exwife screwing my friends and coworkers. While most guys would not have been able to deal with this shame and embarrassment it was a major turn on for me. Many of my coworkers had to deal with her because of payroll issues and I just knew them in passing. One of the first things a guy found out when they were hired and got talking to the other guys was that the hottie that did the book keeping would screw in a heartbeat.
She always told me who she screwed and never tried to hide the fact we were married. I loved that it was in the open and working around these guys was a rush. I knew they talked among them selves which was also a turn on. I would see how they responded to her when she stopped by the shop and I would always think about the reality they had screwed her once and could likely screw her again. Over the years this was going on I only had one guy that made smart ass comments to me but I never said a word.
Great for you love that

You have a true cuckold marriage. Does she ever bring any of your co workers home or make you watch? Where does she fuck these guys? Do you ever eat your co workers cum out of your wifes pussy?

Reactions: cuck52
You have a true cuckold marriage. Does she ever bring any of your co workers home or make you watch? Where does she fuck these guys? Do you ever eat your co workers cum out of your wifes pussy?
She would often bring a guy to our house. If I was there I would sit on the back deck and have a beer and wait on them to finish. If the door was open I would sometimes watch for a few minutes. It was years later that I got into creampies.

Reactions: cuck52 and Johnfun
She would often bring a guy to our house. If I was there I would sit on the back deck and have a beer and wait on them to finish. If the door was open I would sometimes watch for a few minutes. It was years later that I got into creampies.
I take from your earlier post that you enjoy the shame and humiliation of your coworkers having fucked your wife and almost teasing you about it at work. I'm way into humiliation and I work as a seemstress in a shop where there are mostly women. My dom wife cucks me and loves to humiliate me. She is friends with many of the girls I work with and often has them at the house where she parades me around in embarassing outfits I'm required to wear at home. This is quite entertaining to the girls. One time certian of the girls were there and they all were rather tipsy and having fun making me sing and dance wearing a little skirt and blouse. My wife then made me pull up my skirt and show the girls how tiny my penis was. She also caned me a little and measured me. Now when I'm at work I always get smiles and giggles from the girls well knowing what they are thinking about. One morning I found a tee shirt on my sewing machine the girls had made that said "3 inch wimp"

I take from your earlier post that you enjoy the shame and humiliation of your coworkers having fucked your wife and almost teasing you about it at work. I'm way into humiliation and I work as a seemstress in a shop where there are mostly women. My dom wife cucks me and loves to humiliate me. She is friends with many of the girls I work with and often has them at the house where she parades me around in embarassing outfits I'm required to wear at home. This is quite entertaining to the girls. One time certian of the girls were there and they all were rather tipsy and having fun making me sing and dance wearing a little skirt and blouse. My wife then made me pull up my skirt and show the girls how tiny my penis was. She also caned me a little and measured me. Now when I'm at work I always get smiles and giggles from the girls well knowing what they are thinking about. One morning I found a tee shirt on my sewing machine the girls had made that said "3 inch wimp"
Oh yes