Our 1st FFFM

My wife and I have talked about paying with others for a long time. She even had a girlfriend in the side for a while. After a bit I was invited to join the late night activities but not the relationship. Eventually that went bad and we realized we have too much of our own stuff to deal with to handle any other emotional relationships. Since then (8 years ago) we've talked about playing again but only play. Well it finally happened this last week...

A few weeks ago were talking to one of our FetLife friends (I'll call her K) to come over for a fun night. That weekend & the following weekend didn't work out for one reason or another, but it was probably for the best for a few reasons...1) because this last Friday was worth ALL the wait & 2) it gave my wife and I extra time to clean up the house, which it desperately needed.

Every Tuesday we have a night out (FetLife munch) with a couple dozen friends, all getting trashed at a local bar. This last Tuesday one of our other friends (I'll call her S) overheard the 3 of us talking and wanted to come too.

Later that night K had to bail, but S was down to keep hanging out at the after-party that usually happens at someone's house. Usually these parties are just more drinking and bull shitting, but sometimes it gets more wild. Well this week it got a little more wild with S being the center of attention and myself and one other guy & girl each going down in front of everybody. At about 3am, my wife and I decided to bail so we'd still have the energy to fool around after Jack N the Box 4th meal.

Fast forward to Friday. I fucked my back up BAD (pinched a nerve) about an hour before K & S were supposed to arrive. So I sat with a heating pad on it for about 5 hours while we were all drinking and roasting bowls of green. I went through 2 large bowls myself.

At about 10 we all retreated to the bedroom where I already set the bed up with upper & lower tie down straps & a waterproof blanket. K is in a relationship and more into kink play than sex, so she was no penetration, so we didn't get to actually fuck, but what we were able to do was fucking phenomenal. S said she was down for just about anything, so it was game on.

Everyone got their turn being tied down and tortured with sensory toys before eventually getting eaten out and making huge mess. Being a gentleman I made sure all 3 girls got their turn before me.

All 3 girls are absolutely beautiful and I'm nirvana, not 100% sure this is actually happening. Not until I checked the gallery on my phone later. I got to strip and eat out all 3 girls. It's a good thing we had that blanket, there were some squirters in the group including my wife.

When it was my turn, S was the first to eventually start bobbing on my cock. And she stayed they for AWHILE. While S was going to town, K started losing the sleep battle while sucking on my nipple. Eventually S started getting tired of sucking, so my wife took her turn until she got me to blow down her throat.

After that, S & my wife grabbed my new motorized pocket pussy w/ spinning sleeve to try out. Thing is amazing. They used this until I was hard enough for Round 2 when S laid back for me to get to feel my first new pussy in 8 years.

I climbed on top of S and as she told us "I buried deeper in her than she has felt in years". The whole time I was fucking S, my wife was playing with my balls and watching nice and close from behind as my cock pumped in and out of S's pussy.

Eventually S tapped out, so I got up and laid on my back and my wife climbed on top of me. S didn't make me sweat a condom, so I mentioned to my wife that she was getting S's juices inside her pussy as she was sliding down my cock. She loved hearing that. The whole time my wife was riding me, S and I were making out and we were all playing with each other's tits and nips. I eventually blew deep in my wife's pussy. And that was pretty much the end of the evening. S left at about 3 am and K left the next morning.

I am still in shock. Unfortunately I don't think I'm going to be getting a repeat for a bit. I'm heading out of state in less than a week and won't be back until early summer. But maybe word will spread around the group about the night, and maybe I'll have more interested to play when I get back.

Attachments

• IMG_20230127_233911__01__01__01.jpg
    IMG_20230127_233911__01__01__01.jpg
    449.9 KB · Views: 222
  • received_1126602441512749.jpeg
    received_1126602441512749.jpeg
    128 KB · Views: 217
Nancy is normally the one on here but it's Bob this time. This post reminded me of a surprise birthday party Nancy set up for me. It was us and 4 other couples. What a birthday present they gave me.

Four ladies 2.JPG

In case you can't tell Nancy isn't one of those ladies. She walked in, took the pictures, said "this means there's 4 guys for me". She went into the other room and the other 4 husbands took turns with her.

My wife and I have talked about paying with others for a long time. She even had a girlfriend in the side for a while. After a bit I was invited to join the late night activities but not the relationship. Eventually that went bad and we realized we have too much of our own stuff to deal with to handle any other emotional relationships. Since then (8 years ago) we've talked about playing again but only play. Well it finally happened this last week...

A few weeks ago were talking to one of our FetLife friends (I'll call her K) to come over for a fun night. That weekend & the following weekend didn't work out for one reason or another, but it was probably for the best for a few reasons...1) because this last Friday was worth ALL the wait & 2) it gave my wife and I extra time to clean up the house, which it desperately needed.

Every Tuesday we have a night out (FetLife munch) with a couple dozen friends, all getting trashed at a local bar. This last Tuesday one of our other friends (I'll call her S) overheard the 3 of us talking and wanted to come too.

Later that night K had to bail, but S was down to keep hanging out at the after-party that usually happens at someone's house. Usually these parties are just more drinking and bull shitting, but sometimes it gets more wild. Well this week it got a little more wild with S being the center of attention and myself and one other guy & girl each going down in front of everybody. At about 3am, my wife and I decided to bail so we'd still have the energy to fool around after Jack N the Box 4th meal.

Fast forward to Friday. I fucked my back up BAD (pinched a nerve) about an hour before K & S were supposed to arrive. So I sat with a heating pad on it for about 5 hours while we were all drinking and roasting bowls of green. I went through 2 large bowls myself.

At about 10 we all retreated to the bedroom where I already set the bed up with upper & lower tie down straps & a waterproof blanket. K is in a relationship and more into kink play than sex, so she was no penetration, so we didn't get to actually fuck, but what we were able to do was fucking phenomenal. S said she was down for just about anything, so it was game on.

Everyone got their turn being tied down and tortured with sensory toys before eventually getting eaten out and making huge mess. Being a gentleman I made sure all 3 girls got their turn before me.

All 3 girls are absolutely beautiful and I'm nirvana, not 100% sure this is actually happening. Not until I checked the gallery on my phone later. I got to strip and eat out all 3 girls. It's a good thing we had that blanket, there were some squirters in the group including my wife.

When it was my turn, S was the first to eventually start bobbing on my cock. And she stayed they for AWHILE. While S was going to town, K started losing the sleep battle while sucking on my nipple. Eventually S started getting tired of sucking, so my wife took her turn until she got me to blow down her throat.

After that, S & my wife grabbed my new motorized pocket pussy w/ spinning sleeve to try out. Thing is amazing. They used this until I was hard enough for Round 2 when S laid back for me to get to feel my first new pussy in 8 years.

I climbed on top of S and as she told us "I buried deeper in her than she has felt in years". The whole time I was fucking S, my wife was playing with my balls and watching nice and close from behind as my cock pumped in and out of S's pussy.

Eventually S tapped out, so I got up and laid on my back and my wife climbed on top of me. S didn't make me sweat a condom, so I mentioned to my wife that she was getting S's juices inside her pussy as she was sliding down my cock. She loved hearing that. The whole time my wife was riding me, S and I were making out and we were all playing with each other's tits and nips. I eventually blew deep in my wife's pussy. And that was pretty much the end of the evening. S left at about 3 am and K left the next morning.

I am still in shock. Unfortunately I don't think I'm going to be getting a repeat for a bit. I'm heading out of state in less than a week and won't be back until early summer. But maybe word will spread around the group about the night, and maybe I'll have more interested to play when I get back.
Excellent post. Very envious of you playing with such a harem of ladies.

Years ago, small college party. About 11pm me, 2 other guys, 2 girls still semi drunk and chatting. Topic turns to sex fun, we try to talk the girls into kissing. It worked, they toung kissed for about 15 seconds. Another drink, we talked them into taking tops off. They came back only if us guys get naked, that turned into all of us naked. Another small shot, one of the guys wants to see them lick each other pussy. They say something like... only if you guys put your mouth on each other's dick. I'm thinking no way in hell. One of the girls was shaved smooth, kinda unusual back then, other was trimmed nicely. I'm like 6+, one guy was bigger, other guy was HUGE. One girl says ... well ?....huge guy kneels in front of other guy, lowers onto the dick like it's nothing, maybe 10 seconds. He moved over to me and started, maybe 6 or 7 bobs up and down and I feel it starting, I grabbed his head and pulled it off. 2nd guy starts on me, 10 seconds I feel it so I pull his head up. He goes to huge guy, 15 seconds or so he pulls up. He looks to the girls and says you now, I'm thinking I'm off the hook. One girl lays back on the couch, other dives right in. We're sitting there all 3 rock hard. The girls swap, go for a few then kiss again. One girl looks at me and says it's my turn. I start on smaller guy, licked it a little then went down 3 or 4 bobs. Onto huge guy, I could barely get my mouth around it, went for maybe 30 seconds then pulled up.
One girl says one of us has to make someone cum, I was ready to call it off and leave but huge guy says OK. I'm thinking WTF? He starts on the guy and within 30 seconds he's cumming down the guys throat. The girls are wide eyed and silent. One girl comes over to me, other girl to huge guy, they start sucking, I lasted about 15 seconds, other guy about a minute.
We each ended up fucking each girl.
It was fun for sure but I've never done anything like it since.

Nancy is normally the one on here but it's Bob this time. This post reminded me of a surprise birthday party Nancy set up for me. It was us and 4 other couples. What a birthday present they gave me.

View attachment 1150337

In case you can't tell Nancy isn't one of those ladies. She walked in, took the pictures, said "this means there's 4 guys for me". She went into the other room and the other 4 husbands took turns with her.
And you didn't get pictures of her and the 4 guys?

Reactions: shaved