OUR FIRST HOTWIFE EXPERIENCE !!

Bobby75

Male
Verified
Feb 11, 2017
Cape Cod Ma
I’ve been meaning to write this for some time now. It was the most amazing experience I’ve ever had. It took years of role playing and texting and videos and whatever i felt it would take to move her in this direction. We finally went to Vegas , which I’ve written about before. Incredible week. She finally agreed to a massage with me watching by an amazing man that ended just as I hoped. That was in October of 2017. After that things did move along faster. Even tho she said it was a one off. I bided my time and picked my spots. I finally got her reading on here and I joined another site (Which i found on here) in search of the right person. When I knew the time was right I downloaded the apps for these two sites to her phone and let her go at it alone. She loved the freedom to search and read on her own. I knew she was finally getting to where she was definitely thinking about people other than me. I found a couple guys and I took a big step and sent them hear number to text her. I told her and she made like she was mad , but i knew she wasn’t. Before i knew they were texting then sexting hot and heavy. This all happened within a year of Vegas. the original ones faded away. I had found two other guys last summer and I did the same thing and in the fall she was texting and then seXting heavy and often with them. She would share her texts and they were HOT !!! She was all in , but insisted that they were far enough away and it was harmless fun. They both are from Jersey. I kept saying that we needed to make a trip there and get a room for a few days. She laughed. We booked a stay at Mohegan Sun and reached out to both to see if they would meet us. Both couldn’t or didn’t make it there. It was a frustrating event in my eyes and felt it may set her back. But the sexting continued which was good. We finally made a road trip to Florida and On the way down and while away I kept teasing her about stopping in Jersey and getting a room. All the while I was messaging one of them on the other site telling him what we were doing and telling him to keep sexting her and asking her to stop. I had picked the one I thought would be our best fit for our first hotwife experience. On our way back she said yes !!! I almost drove off the road. It was what I’ve been wanting to hear her say for years. All the role playing ,sexting , teasing , movies, stories, etc. , etc. finally paid off.

I asked her to book a room so she was texting him and asking him where to make a reservation. The fact that she would take this step herself was incredible. She booked the room and let him know where. She even booked it for 3 adults which I found to be pretty comical. This all took place this past February. She started texting with him in October. We got to the hotel and checked in. She took a long shower and got herself ready. That’s amazing to watch just seeing her get ready for an encounter like this. i purposely delayed taking a shower. When he arrived at the hotel he sat at the bar and texted her that he was there. I told her to go down and meet him and I would be down shortly after. She said no. I said that I haven’t showered and it would be best to meet him alone. I knew she would be more relaxed without me there. I didn’t tell her that , but she relented. I showered got the room ready and then headed down. My only mistake was not snapping any pics of them sitting at the bar when I came down. We had a few drinks and some small talk and then I asked her if she would like to go upstairs with him. She said yes. I suggested that they go up together and I’d be up after I finished my wine. She said no but i insisted so she relented again. Again , I knew she would be more comfortable being with him alone to start without me there. Boy was I ever right. By the time I got up there they were already naked and attacking each other. I walked into the room to see my wife and girlfriend since high school having sex with a guys she just met !! I’m hard typing this !! The nite was like a dream. They even took a shower to freshen up for another round at one point. It was all so surreal. She was like it was all natural and didn’t have a are in the world that i was there. That made it easy for me to enjoy . I cant wait for the next time . I’m hoping to meet the other guy this time. He has a bigger cock and i think he may have been to much for her first time. I think she’s going to be in orbit !! We are working on setting up some times to meet both of them. What a turn around. So happy I stuck with it !! So is she !! Here is some of the fun!! Love them all , but have to love the pic of her trimming one last time !! Wedding ring pics !! YES !!

Attachments

• 06339E4D-4B8F-4802-B84B-A490267520AB.jpeg
    06339E4D-4B8F-4802-B84B-A490267520AB.jpeg
    328.8 KB · Views: 390
  • 77A8C7E8-9DA2-4EC6-B4F4-8FD30C698ECE.jpeg
    77A8C7E8-9DA2-4EC6-B4F4-8FD30C698ECE.jpeg
    375 KB · Views: 365
  • BCC4AE7F-71CA-4DC7-BCA3-B4608299FFC2.jpeg
    BCC4AE7F-71CA-4DC7-BCA3-B4608299FFC2.jpeg
    293.1 KB · Views: 338
  • FE0B3F8B-DB68-47A1-B9BD-53F4FE7C410B.jpeg
    FE0B3F8B-DB68-47A1-B9BD-53F4FE7C410B.jpeg
    298.4 KB · Views: 330
  • A31FA4EE-0D01-4279-82F4-A661E305192B.jpeg
    A31FA4EE-0D01-4279-82F4-A661E305192B.jpeg
    375.2 KB · Views: 343
  • 29DA216C-66B0-4B03-BEE9-031FD6A82D84.jpeg
    29DA216C-66B0-4B03-BEE9-031FD6A82D84.jpeg
    330.3 KB · Views: 365
  • D0330332-72DF-40BB-BD59-E7C159C8E6A7.jpeg
    D0330332-72DF-40BB-BD59-E7C159C8E6A7.jpeg
    450.9 KB · Views: 367
  • CE28A6FC-3EED-4B25-A140-FC3D61354547.jpeg
    CE28A6FC-3EED-4B25-A140-FC3D61354547.jpeg
    478 KB · Views: 365
  • 5E06A9F8-FC8B-441F-80BF-701A7D3FD855.jpeg
    5E06A9F8-FC8B-441F-80BF-701A7D3FD855.jpeg
    299 KB · Views: 355
  • 75C551F5-B8F9-44CA-A376-34998CBC63EF.jpeg
    75C551F5-B8F9-44CA-A376-34998CBC63EF.jpeg
    387.4 KB · Views: 326
  • EB38E3BE-0156-49D0-A22B-0AFE30A2EB18.jpeg
    EB38E3BE-0156-49D0-A22B-0AFE30A2EB18.jpeg
    307.8 KB · Views: 320
  • 5C7BACAF-17E0-44C9-8BBE-D40102ED4B2A.jpeg
    5C7BACAF-17E0-44C9-8BBE-D40102ED4B2A.jpeg
    296.8 KB · Views: 333
  • 699938AB-40D2-4728-8ED3-BCAD60F124D3.jpeg
    699938AB-40D2-4728-8ED3-BCAD60F124D3.jpeg
    411 KB · Views: 334
  • C8DC1455-66A6-473C-ACB2-4578EA55B06E.jpeg
    C8DC1455-66A6-473C-ACB2-4578EA55B06E.jpeg
    98.9 KB · Views: 331
Last edited:
I asked her to book a room so she was texting him and asking him where to make a reservation. The fact that she would take this step herself was incredible. She booked the room and let him know where. She even booked it for 3 adults which I found to be pretty comical. This all took place this past February. She started texting with him in October. We got to the hotel and checked in. She took a long shower and got herself ready. That’s amazing to watch just seeing her get ready for an encounter like this. i purposely delayed taking a shower. When he arrived at the hotel he sat at the bar and texted her that he was there. I told her to go down and meet him and I would be down shortly after. She said no. I said that I haven’t showered and it would be best to meet him alone. I knew she would be more relaxed without me there. I didn’t tell her that , but the relented. I showered got the room ready and then headed down. My only mistake was not snapping any pics of them sitting at the bar when I came down. We had a few drinks and some small talk and then I asked her if she would like to go upstairs with him. She said yes. I suggested that they go up together and I’d be up after I finished my wine. She said no but i insisted so she relented again. Again. I knew she would be more comfortable being with him alone to start without me there. Boy was I ever right. By the time I got up there they were already naked and attacking each other. I walked into the room to see my wife and girlfriend since high school having sex with a guys she just met !! I’m hard typing this !! The nite was like a dream. They even took a shower to freshen up for another round cat one point. It was all so surreal. She was like it was all natural and didn’t have a are in the world that i was there. That made it easy for me to enjoy . I cant wait for the next time . I’m hoping to meet the other guy this time. He has a bigger cock and i think he may have been to much for her first time. I think she’s going to be in orbit !! We are working on setting up some times to meet both of them. What a turn around. So happy I stuck with it !! So is she !! Here is some of the fun!! Love them all , but have to like the first pic of her trimming one last time !! Wedding ring pics !! YES !!
fantastic!!! looks like she had a great time and I am guessing was well satisfied. Would love to hear more about the experience if you want to share.

I"m glad you guys had FUN. Always great when you have a supportive husband. How did you feel eating his cum? My husband was very reluctant initially but once he did it he was hooked, line and sinker !! Now he can't wait for his prize after my lover shoots his load regardless where it is.
How did you feel as she was sucking his cock? Kissing him? Having him balls deep in her? Watching him cum in YOUR BRIDE?
Curious minds want to know !!!:):):):):):):)

Pretty hot. I’m working up to the same thing with my wife. It looks like she was living it. How was she different with him than with you?

Reactions: Bobby75
I"m glad you guys had FUN. Always great when you have a supportive husband. How did you feel eating his cum? My husband was very reluctant initially but once he did it he was hooked, line and sinker !! Now he can't wait for his prize after my lover shoots his load regardless where it is.
How did you feel as she was sucking his cock? Kissing him? Having him balls deep in her? Watching him cum in YOUR BRIDE?
Curious minds want to know !!!:):):):):):):)
Sooo many questions ...hahaha. Love it ! I loved cleaning her up. I would have been disappointed if it hadn’t happened. I can‘t wait for the next time either. Want my next load from wherever he leaves it !! Watching her devour his cock and balls and having her hands all over him was so intense. Hard to describe , amazing feeling. The intimacy was over the top. She was in love with everything that was going on at the moment. I was there , but she didn’t see me . You know what I mean when I say that. I was shocked at how into it she was and the passion she had for him. But in a good way. Watching them kiss OMG ! Seeing his cock in her was over the top amazing. Her minds on his balls. Telling him she loved his cock. I couldn’t believe I was watching my wife with this man in bed having one of the most amazing experiences of her life !! The shower scene was the icing on the cake !!! First pic is her getting ready. Next two she is cleaning his cock and ass. So EROTIC !! 🔥🔥

Attachments

• E0AAD82E-C713-4EB2-A9B2-E9C9D6DAEAD0.jpeg
    E0AAD82E-C713-4EB2-A9B2-E9C9D6DAEAD0.jpeg
    382.2 KB · Views: 304
  • 7DBD52E6-E404-4710-BFB3-118F278EA4C9.jpeg
    7DBD52E6-E404-4710-BFB3-118F278EA4C9.jpeg
    355.8 KB · Views: 301
  • 5C851D53-021B-438B-972B-9E4531F3806E.jpeg
    5C851D53-021B-438B-972B-9E4531F3806E.jpeg
    98.9 KB · Views: 312
Sooo many questions ...hahaha. Love it ! I loved cleaning her up. I would have been disappointed if it hadn’t happened. I can‘t wait for the next time either. Want my next load from wherever he leaves it !! Watching her devour his cock and balls and having her hands all over him was so intense. Hard to describe , amazing feeling. The intimacy was over the top. She was in love with everything that was going on at the moment. I was there , but she didn’t see me . You know what I mean when I say that. I was shocked at how into it she was and the passion she had for him. But in a good way. Watching them kiss OMG ! Seeing his cock in her was over the top amazing. Her minds on his balls. Telling him she loved his cock. I couldn’t believe I was watching my wife with this man in bed having one of the most amazing experiences of her life !! The shower scene was the icing on the cake !!! First pic is her getting ready. Next two she is cleaning his cock and ass. So EROTIC !! 🔥🔥
sounds so hot!! Glad you all enjoyed and we all hope to hear about how things continue to go.....your a lucky man.

• Love
Congratulations !!!!!!!!
Now she's an officially a HOTWIFE !! Hope you get MANY more creampies to clean up. As per my husband its VERY addicting !!!

That’s so hot. I hope my wife’s first experience is like that.

I asked her to book a room so she was texting him and asking him where to make a reservation. The fact that she would take this step herself was incredible. She booked the room and let him know where. She even booked it for 3 adults which I found to be pretty comical. This all took place this past February. She started texting with him in October. We got to the hotel and checked in. She took a long shower and got herself ready. That’s amazing to watch just seeing her get ready for an encounter like this. i purposely delayed taking a shower. When he arrived at the hotel he sat at the bar and texted her that he was there. I told her to go down and meet him and I would be down shortly after. She said no. I said that I haven’t showered and it would be best to meet him alone. I knew she would be more relaxed without me there. I didn’t tell her that , but the relented. I showered got the room ready and then headed down. My only mistake was not snapping any pics of them sitting at the bar when I came down. We had a few drinks and some small talk and then I asked her if she would like to go upstairs with him. She said yes. I suggested that they go up together and I’d be up after I finished my wine. She said no but i insisted so she relented again. Again. I knew she would be more comfortable being with him alone to start without me there. Boy was I ever right. By the time I got up there they were already naked and attacking each other. I walked into the room to see my wife and girlfriend since high school having sex with a guys she just met !! I’m hard typing this !! The nite was like a dream. They even took a shower to freshen up for another round cat one point. It was all so surreal. She was like it was all natural and didn’t have a are in the world that i was there. That made it easy for me to enjoy . I cant wait for the next time . I’m hoping to meet the other guy this time. He has a bigger cock and i think he may have been to much for her first time. I think she’s going to be in orbit !! We are working on setting up some times to meet both of them. What a turn around. So happy I stuck with it !! So is she !! Here is some of the fun!! Love them all , but have to love the pic of her trimming one last time !! Wedding ring pics !! YES !!

awesome.

Very nice account! Sounds like an experience I recently had with a couple. She was insatiable— but so am I. I came three times, she came many ( she’s told me she lost count).
He watched. She later told me he’s been encouraging her to set something up again with me as soon as possible!

This is REALLY HOT !!! I still find it amazing that so many wives / GF's are hesitant or outright refusing to become a hotwife - but once they take the plunge - it's gung-ho and no turning back!! I've read so many comments on various forums and in printed articles where the wives say, " Why did I wait so long!!?? I wish I would have started years ago!!"

Personally - I get a big kick out of "mature" ladies over 40, who seem to get a "re-charge" to their libidos from hotwifing. Super to see.

I wasn't married, but in a "steady" relationship when I got my first taste of the "she plays" bug. My story is here in the thread titled, "Forced Angst When Younger."

It's a VERY INTOXICATING feeling!!!!! Best wishes Bobby75 and your lady!!

No one can forget that feeling of your heart beating out of your chest as you wait for her and that feeling of profound love when she comes home, spreads her thighs and you see her full of someone else’s cum the first time.
when you go reclaim her and she says
” please don’t, I am way too sore, perhaps tomorrow “