Our FIRST time

Meet him once or twice a week if I'm lucky.
VERY enjoyable......

And no updates pictures or videos!?!

Some of us are living vicariously through your exploits.

How often does your bull finish inside of you? Do you make your husband submit to you after the bull is done?

So intrigued!

You story is fantastic, and your pictures are great, we are a couple who have been discussing this for a while, it may happen and if it does ill be happy, the picture of you with that big cock is just how i imagine Mia in front of me.\

You story is fantastic, and your pictures are great, we are a couple who have been discussing this for a while, it may happen and if it does ill be happy, the picture of you with that big cock is just how i imagine Mia in front of me.\
Is your wife up for it?

OMG! That's so incredibly hot. I can imagine my wife loving it as much as you did. I'm hoping some day she finally makes the decision to do it.
I can imagine it being every bit as hot as this story!

Great first time story. Would love to hear and see more. When I met my wife she had been single for about 3 years after divorcing her husband. He had been her first and only partner as they started dating when she was 16 and divorced at 26. When I was trying to convince her to try the Hotwife lifestyle I asked her if she had ever fucked a guy with a big cock. She said "almost". She had a few dates with him and decided to invite him to her house after a dinner date with intention of having sex. Similar to you she started kissing and letting him play with her boobs. As they progressed she reached for his zipper and found an very large cock even semi soft. She unzipped his pants and started play with it until it grew so much she could barely get her hand around it. She was afraid to fuck him so sucked and licked him as best she could. When he said he was about to cum she wrapped her mouth around the head of his cock and pumped with her hands until her filled her mouth with a big load of hot cum. She said he was okay kind of man but she could not imagine fucking him so they never went out again