Our FIRST time

My husband I have been married 20 years. Both in our mid 40's stay in great shape by watching what we eat and exercising 5/6x per week. We have an very honest, loving marriage and one night he asked me what would we could do to "step it up a notch" in the sex department I said humm not sure, to which he replied I want to watch you with another man who's got a big cock, ( he's only barely 6 inches and not very thick). He knew I had never had intercourse with a "well hung" guy. I was taken back by his request but after a few weeks warmed up to the idea. My only experience with a well hung guy was in college when I sucked off a date who had this huge cock, we were in his car making out and he put my hand on his groin, he was hard as a rock, I was curious so I unzipped his pants and out popped this huge cock, very thick, I'll never forget it, I figured go for it girl so I started sucking him, I put both my hands around it end to end and his head still stuck out. Didn't take long for him to shoot a big load which I promptly swallowed and quickly gave him a wet kiss. I always kissed guys after they came, I just figured if I"m doing this to you, your gonna kiss me. But he was such a pompous ass that was the last I saw him. But honestly I always did wonder what that would feel like to have sex with a guy hung like that.

Long story short.....we placed an ad on Craigs list and as was soon swamped with tons of replies but one stood out. David was from nearby. He sent a shirtless picture, he was 32 years old, 6'0 190lbs very lean with a sexy body, I loved the way he looked, and when he sent a cock picture I was even more excited. He was 9 inches, and very thick. I sent him pictures of us and of myself naked. He was just as interested as we were. We arranged to meet at a upscale hotel the following Friday night.
We showed up at the bar and took a back booth.
When he showed up he was just like his picture and wearing a tight t-shirt to make sure to emphasis his body, and there was already a bulge in his black tight jeans. He came over and joined us at the corner booth, I was between him and my hubby. We made small talk waiting for the drinks. We hung out for an hour or so, consuming a couple rounds of drinks. He was very laid back, easy to talk to and generally a nice guy.

I suggested we all go to our hotel room and have a couple more drinks there. Once in the room it was a little awkward at first but then David and I both stood up and he was behind me and started kissing my neck. I was so horny it was incredible his kisses were like electricity.
Then I turned around and kissed him a deep wet kiss and with that and just unzippered his pants and his huge cock popped out..I said "oh god its incredible". . ..I put my hand on it, and as his hard cock was in my hand I looked at my husband and asked him, is this what you want honey? He replied, go for it baby have fun.

I took his hand and sat him on the bed and went down on him, it was incredible he was totally shaved, with this huge cock and shaved balls, he was moaning telling me, suck it yes suck it. David then looked at my husband and said, look at your bride sucking my big dick, do you like that? He just smiled and David said she's an awesome cocksucker that's for sure.
I was staring at my husband the whole time, eventually I stopped and walked over to him and gave him a wet sloppy kiss, I'm sure he could taste David's precum, I then asked him to undress me for David.
Slowly my husband undressed me, by now David is naked and so am I, I laid on the bed and said ok time for you to return the favor, I spread my legs as far as they would go and said to him do you want to taste my sweet pussy? He went down on me, alternating between my clit and my pussy and my ass, I was soaking wet, I just said, please fuck me now. He got up, put the head of his cock on my pussy lips and said tell your husband to tell me to fuck you.
I looked at my hubby and said honey tell him to fuck me, which he did, it was very erotic, having my husband tell another guy to fuck me.
He took his cock and rubbed it on my clit and then inserted it an inch or so then back to my clit, he must have done this 10 times or so, teasing me, finally I said please fuck me please, to which he replied, I'm warning you, you'll get addicted to my big cock.
With that he slowly inserted his cock, it hurt a little at first but that quickly changed to the most intense pleasure I've ever felt, he fucked me hard, I came quickly and was wetter than I've ever been before. It was like a drug, I was in heaven, his cock was unbelievable and he sure knew how to use it. His cock was so thick and long I"ve never felt so full and excited in all my life.
I kept saying, it's so big, it's so big, I love it fuck me, fuck me. I lost track of how many times I came it was like a blurr, the massive orgasms followed by intense fucking. David was fucking me like a machine, smiling and telling me how much he loved my wet pussy. At one point David looked at my husband and said, I love fucking your beautiful wife her pussy is so wet yet nice and tight, I"m gonna stretch her out, and he smiled at me and fucked me even harder, then....
I kissed him and whispered cum in my pussy (I hate condoms and yes we took a risk there)
I must admit I love cum it's so erotic to me to watch a man as he cums, knowing his manhood is cumming in you or on you.
Soon I felt his cock grow even larger and I caressed his nipples, just then he let out a huge groan and came in multiple spurts in my pussy. He gave me a kiss and whispered I haven't' cum in days, I really filled you up.
I stopped for a moment and looked at my husband and said, "you liked that didn't you baby" , "yes" he said, "liked watching your wife get fucked by a big cock, "yes" he said. .
David pulled out and went to the bathroom, said I'll get you a towel, I said no need for that. I looked right at my husband and said now do something for me, eat my pussy, clean me up, he was SHOCKED to say the least, come on honey I said, it's what I want. So...he came over and looked down at my swollen pussy lips, David's cum dripping out of me, He did it, went down on me, licking up cum, both of ours mixed together, I was moaning, eat me honey, he went back and forth from my pussy to my clit, I had another massive orgasm, knowing my husband ate another mans cum out of my pussy was a major turn on.

I lay exhausted, my husband went back to his chair and sat, David came over to me and wrapped his arms around me spooning, I was in a dream state. Don't know how long this lasted but next thing I know David is kissing my neck, I turned and kissed him deeply, my hand grasping at his now hard cock.

Soon I had his cock in my mouth. . .I ran my tongue around the tip and then took the whole head in my mouth as I rubbed his balls, he grew before my eyes in my mouth. I rose up and slid up his body, kissing his chest and his lips, as I straddled him. As I positioned his cock against my pussy lips placing my hands on his chest I slide down on that monster cock while letting out a loud moan.

I started riding him slow at first, enjoying every inch of that 9 inch cock. While I moaned "so big, so incredible". . .I looked at my husband and said watch me get fucked, watch me honey. I asked David "that feel good baby?....I want to make you feel as good as you make me feel" he moaned "god yes". . .s I rode him for a long time while I came several times. . .he not only was large but had so much control over his orgasm. He finally was ready and he rolled me over on my back and fucked harder than ever. . .my moans changed to screams as his massive cock slammed in and out of me. His body got rigid, and his thrusts became uncontrollable as he started pump his cum. . .over and over and over again he shot his cum deep. As his thrusts slowed, I could feel my pussy flex as I milked his cum from him. He laid on top of me and I ran my fingers through his hair. As he started to pull out, I put my hand on his ass, and said "not yet baby. . ..just a little longer" we stayed connected for several more minutes. As we finally separated, he smiled at me and excused himself to go to the restroom.

I then turned to my husband calling him over and embraced him, kissing him, telling him to clean me up again, he did so with a relish, that surprised me, licking and eating all our bodily fluids as they dripped from my pussy. As I lay on the bed, David now dressed shook my husbands hand and kissed me gently on the lips and said he'd love to meet up again.
Now alone with my dear husband I asked him what he thought. He said it was the most erotic thing that's ever happened to him, I agreed and had him lay next to me, pulling out his cock and stroking it, kissing him telling him what a slut he made me, he quickly came and we both fell asleep.View attachment 21680View attachment 21681View attachment 21680View attachment 21681
That is one big cum tube! One can only imagine the force and amount of semen that it can deliver.

Reactions: Hwcouple702
That is one big cum tube! One can only imagine the force and amount of semen that it can deliver.
Well indeed it was 3 large loads yesterday and yes the amount is quite simply, mind boggling.
Funny thing is the second one is always the largest (by far). Guess just getting the first one out of the way preceeds the second monster shot.
I can actually feel the force of his cum shooting into me, when he cums in my mouth or tits it's like a fire hose shooting out. Quite impressive to say the least.

Reactions: Hot Husband12
Well indeed it was 3 large loads yesterday and yes the amount is quite simply, mind boggling.
Funny thing is the second one is always the largest (by far). Guess just getting the first one out of the way preceeds the second monster shot.
I can actually feel the force of his cum shooting into me, when he cums in my mouth or tits it's like a fire hose shooting out. Quite impressive to say the least.
That’s the kind of man I like fucking my wife.

My husband I have been married 20 years. Both in our mid 40's stay in great shape by watching what we eat and exercising 5/6x per week. We have an very honest, loving marriage and one night he asked me what would we could do to "step it up a notch" in the sex department I said humm not sure, to which he replied I want to watch you with another man who's got a big cock, ( he's only barely 6 inches and not very thick). He knew I had never had intercourse with a "well hung" guy. I was taken back by his request but after a few weeks warmed up to the idea. My only experience with a well hung guy was in college when I sucked off a date who had this huge cock, we were in his car making out and he put my hand on his groin, he was hard as a rock, I was curious so I unzipped his pants and out popped this huge cock, very thick, I'll never forget it, I figured go for it girl so I started sucking him, I put both my hands around it end to end and his head still stuck out. Didn't take long for him to shoot a big load which I promptly swallowed and quickly gave him a wet kiss. I always kissed guys after they came, I just figured if I"m doing this to you, your gonna kiss me. But he was such a pompous ass that was the last I saw him. But honestly I always did wonder what that would feel like to have sex with a guy hung like that.

Long story short.....we placed an ad on Craigs list and as was soon swamped with tons of replies but one stood out. David was from nearby. He sent a shirtless picture, he was 32 years old, 6'0 190lbs very lean with a sexy body, I loved the way he looked, and when he sent a cock picture I was even more excited. He was 9 inches, and very thick. I sent him pictures of us and of myself naked. He was just as interested as we were. We arranged to meet at a upscale hotel the following Friday night.
We showed up at the bar and took a back booth.
When he showed up he was just like his picture and wearing a tight t-shirt to make sure to emphasis his body, and there was already a bulge in his black tight jeans. He came over and joined us at the corner booth, I was between him and my hubby. We made small talk waiting for the drinks. We hung out for an hour or so, consuming a couple rounds of drinks. He was very laid back, easy to talk to and generally a nice guy.

I suggested we all go to our hotel room and have a couple more drinks there. Once in the room it was a little awkward at first but then David and I both stood up and he was behind me and started kissing my neck. I was so horny it was incredible his kisses were like electricity.
Then I turned around and kissed him a deep wet kiss and with that and just unzippered his pants and his huge cock popped out..I said "oh god its incredible". . ..I put my hand on it, and as his hard cock was in my hand I looked at my husband and asked him, is this what you want honey? He replied, go for it baby have fun.

I took his hand and sat him on the bed and went down on him, it was incredible he was totally shaved, with this huge cock and shaved balls, he was moaning telling me, suck it yes suck it. David then looked at my husband and said, look at your bride sucking my big dick, do you like that? He just smiled and David said she's an awesome cocksucker that's for sure.
I was staring at my husband the whole time, eventually I stopped and walked over to him and gave him a wet sloppy kiss, I'm sure he could taste David's precum, I then asked him to undress me for David.
Slowly my husband undressed me, by now David is naked and so am I, I laid on the bed and said ok time for you to return the favor, I spread my legs as far as they would go and said to him do you want to taste my sweet pussy? He went down on me, alternating between my clit and my pussy and my ass, I was soaking wet, I just said, please fuck me now. He got up, put the head of his cock on my pussy lips and said tell your husband to tell me to fuck you.
I looked at my hubby and said honey tell him to fuck me, which he did, it was very erotic, having my husband tell another guy to fuck me.
He took his cock and rubbed it on my clit and then inserted it an inch or so then back to my clit, he must have done this 10 times or so, teasing me, finally I said please fuck me please, to which he replied, I'm warning you, you'll get addicted to my big cock.
With that he slowly inserted his cock, it hurt a little at first but that quickly changed to the most intense pleasure I've ever felt, he fucked me hard, I came quickly and was wetter than I've ever been before. It was like a drug, I was in heaven, his cock was unbelievable and he sure knew how to use it. His cock was so thick and long I"ve never felt so full and excited in all my life.
I kept saying, it's so big, it's so big, I love it fuck me, fuck me. I lost track of how many times I came it was like a blurr, the massive orgasms followed by intense fucking. David was fucking me like a machine, smiling and telling me how much he loved my wet pussy. At one point David looked at my husband and said, I love fucking your beautiful wife her pussy is so wet yet nice and tight, I"m gonna stretch her out, and he smiled at me and fucked me even harder, then....
I kissed him and whispered cum in my pussy (I hate condoms and yes we took a risk there)
I must admit I love cum it's so erotic to me to watch a man as he cums, knowing his manhood is cumming in you or on you.
Soon I felt his cock grow even larger and I caressed his nipples, just then he let out a huge groan and came in multiple spurts in my pussy. He gave me a kiss and whispered I haven't' cum in days, I really filled you up.
I stopped for a moment and looked at my husband and said, "you liked that didn't you baby" , "yes" he said, "liked watching your wife get fucked by a big cock, "yes" he said. .
David pulled out and went to the bathroom, said I'll get you a towel, I said no need for that. I looked right at my husband and said now do something for me, eat my pussy, clean me up, he was SHOCKED to say the least, come on honey I said, it's what I want. So...he came over and looked down at my swollen pussy lips, David's cum dripping out of me, He did it, went down on me, licking up cum, both of ours mixed together, I was moaning, eat me honey, he went back and forth from my pussy to my clit, I had another massive orgasm, knowing my husband ate another mans cum out of my pussy was a major turn on.

I lay exhausted, my husband went back to his chair and sat, David came over to me and wrapped his arms around me spooning, I was in a dream state. Don't know how long this lasted but next thing I know David is kissing my neck, I turned and kissed him deeply, my hand grasping at his now hard cock.

Soon I had his cock in my mouth. . .I ran my tongue around the tip and then took the whole head in my mouth as I rubbed his balls, he grew before my eyes in my mouth. I rose up and slid up his body, kissing his chest and his lips, as I straddled him. As I positioned his cock against my pussy lips placing my hands on his chest I slide down on that monster cock while letting out a loud moan.

I started riding him slow at first, enjoying every inch of that 9 inch cock. While I moaned "so big, so incredible". . .I looked at my husband and said watch me get fucked, watch me honey. I asked David "that feel good baby?....I want to make you feel as good as you make me feel" he moaned "god yes". . .s I rode him for a long time while I came several times. . .he not only was large but had so much control over his orgasm. He finally was ready and he rolled me over on my back and fucked harder than ever. . .my moans changed to screams as his massive cock slammed in and out of me. His body got rigid, and his thrusts became uncontrollable as he started pump his cum. . .over and over and over again he shot his cum deep. As his thrusts slowed, I could feel my pussy flex as I milked his cum from him. He laid on top of me and I ran my fingers through his hair. As he started to pull out, I put my hand on his ass, and said "not yet baby. . ..just a little longer" we stayed connected for several more minutes. As we finally separated, he smiled at me and excused himself to go to the restroom.

I then turned to my husband calling him over and embraced him, kissing him, telling him to clean me up again, he did so with a relish, that surprised me, licking and eating all our bodily fluids as they dripped from my pussy. As I lay on the bed, David now dressed shook my husbands hand and kissed me gently on the lips and said he'd love to meet up again.
Now alone with my dear husband I asked him what he thought. He said it was the most erotic thing that's ever happened to him, I agreed and had him lay next to me, pulling out his cock and stroking it, kissing him telling him what a slut he made me, he quickly came and we both fell asleep.View attachment 21680View attachment 21681View attachment 21680View attachment 21681
Sexy and real hot story

Do i get a prize for guessing correctly? How about a ringside seat :)

There are a lot of emotions for sure. My wife was rather guilty about enjoying it so much so communication is key. I was much more jealous than I expected. Crestfallen even when the realization my wife was size queen but it quickly passed. Just make sure you communciate your feelings and support wife 100%

Reactions: private man 69
Great story, my wife and I are new to the LS and are leaning towards the Hotwife/Stag is experiences. Always looking for input from folks who have been there...

I do not and I don't think my hotwife does either. Any communication seems to be centered on setting up encounters. But she has just fucked a friend/acquaintance so only time will tell with him.

I'm there most every time now, unless I'm, not available or it's a Gayle party.

I do not and I don't think my hotwife does either. Any communication seems to be centered on setting up encounters. But she has just fucked a friend/acquaintance so only time will tell with him.

I'm there most every time now, unless I'm, not available or it's a Gayle party.
Thanks for the input, I am not opposed to her playing alone under the right circumstances and the right guy. I have told her that if it happens to at least call me so i can listen in...