Our Story

txmover

Male
Jan 18, 2016
Here's our story. I tell it because it gives kind of a release to tell it here. We'd love to hear some responses/comments.

I am happily married to a super hot woman. I have always had hotwife/cuckold fantasies and she knows this. Recently my wife had an affair behind my back. It was a total secret from me and it almost ended our marriage and family when I found out. This was due to her secrecy and being too emotional with her sex partner. The night I found out and confronted her was a time when she came home after just having sex with the other man. It was a harsh confrontation with a lot of back and forth. The thing is it culminated with me putting her on our bed and pulling her clothes off. I then proceeded to lick and clean her cum filled pussy. She then got on top of me and rode me with her used pussy until she came with me just an hour after she came twice with another man.

After that, she continued to have sex with this guy (telling me when she would go) and would come home and sit on my face and have me clean her up. Then she would ride me and cum on me with her stretched out pussy. He has a very long 10" cock that would stretch her out and even hurt her -- which she loved. That relationship has ended (the guy is wayyyy too emotional). However, she will continue to have sex with other men and I will continue to clean her up. She's become addicted to very long cocks. She loves the way they can hit places deep inside her.

We love each other more than ever now and our marriage will make it. I am submissive to her and she knows it and likes it. I am only submissive to her though. In daily life I am more of an alpha male.

Hopefully I will be cleaning her used pussy up again this week. I love to clean her and also clean her up after I cum in her.

belle histoire tu a tout compris et tu et un bon cocu car tu aime ta femme se qui t'excite sais de savoir q'elle ce fait baiser par une grosse queue et qui lui donne beaucoup plus de plaisir avec toi il ne te reste plus q'a nettoyer en bon soumis que tu et tu va devenir une vrais lopette , fait voir une photo de ta femme

Here's an update. My wife has become a complete hotwife. Our marriage has never been better. She currently has 3 lovers that she plays with and is looking at a few others. She tells me everything and calls right when she leaves them and starts telling me how they fucked her. I know she'll be home soon after that to sit her sweet pussy on my face to clean up. We went and shopped for a whole new selection of sexy underwear and bras for her to wear on her dates. I love how her lovers lust after her so much.

She's going on a date tomorrow with a guy that always cums inside her and fills her very full. I will clean her pussy up tomorrow afternoon when she gets home from her date. She comes home, gets naked, and sits on my face with all her weight and tells me how she just got fucked and filled with the cum I'm cleaning up. I love all of it!

Here's an update. My wife has become a complete hotwife. Our marriage has never been better. She currently has 3 lovers that she plays with and is looking at a few others. She tells me everything and calls right when she leaves them and starts telling me how they fucked her. I know she'll be home soon after that to sit her sweet pussy on my face to clean up. We went and shopped for a whole new selection of sexy underwear and bras for her to wear on her dates. I love how her lovers lust after her so much.

She's going on a date tomorrow with a guy that always cums inside her and fills her very full. I will clean her pussy up tomorrow afternoon when she gets home from her date. She comes home, gets naked, and sits on my face with all her weight and tells me how she just got fucked and filled with the cum I'm cleaning up. I love all of it!
Wow! Living the cuck dream.

Here's our story. I tell it because it gives kind of a release to tell it here. We'd love to hear some responses/comments.

I am happily married to a super hot woman. I have always had hotwife/cuckold fantasies and she knows this. Recently my wife had an affair behind my back. It was a total secret from me and it almost ended our marriage and family when I found out. This was due to her secrecy and being too emotional with her sex partner. The night I found out and confronted her was a time when she came home after just having sex with the other man. It was a harsh confrontation with a lot of back and forth. The thing is it culminated with me putting her on our bed and pulling her clothes off. I then proceeded to lick and clean her cum filled pussy. She then got on top of me and rode me with her used pussy until she came with me just an hour after she came twice with another man.

After that, she continued to have sex with this guy (telling me when she would go) and would come home and sit on my face and have me clean her up. Then she would ride me and cum on me with her stretched out pussy. He has a very long 10" cock that would stretch her out and even hurt her -- which she loved. That relationship has ended (the guy is wayyyy too emotional). However, she will continue to have sex with other men and I will continue to clean her up. She's become addicted to very long cocks. She loves the way they can hit places deep inside her.

We love each other more than ever now and our marriage will make it. I am submissive to her and she knows it and likes it. I am only submissive to her though. In daily life I am more of an alpha male.

Hopefully I will be cleaning her used pussy up again this week. I love to clean her and also clean her up after I cum in her.
I'm not sure I'd be able to clean my wife up after another man cum's in her but I would love to have her fuck other guys.

I never thought about this until my wife and I were talking about fantasies.
She has been fucked by half a dozen men, many more than once .
A few have cum inside her , and I feel lucky that I've heard one unload inside her, and I've watched one cum deep inside her.
It was only recently that she told me it's one of her fantasies to have another guy cum inside her, then have me clean her lover out of her.
The idea of doing that is hard to swallow (lol), but it turns her on massively, and I'm starting to think that as it would mean her more likely to take more cock, I would at least consider trying it.
After all, I think all of us want our wives to fuck more and more men, so if this makes that happen....

Reactions: Jesse85364
Very true. I made that offer to my first wife trying to show her how much I wanted her to experience other men. in that regard I'm glad she didn't. I'm not sure if I could've fulfilled my promise that I made. I have tasted my spunk that landed on my hand during masturbation before. Not much but I licked my hand. It wasn't yucky it seemed to me but it was mine and I wanted to know why it made her retch every time she got the taste of even my pre-cum. Tasting another guy's seed might be another story. If you do try it let me know will ya.

I believe the fascination in having other men cumin in your wife is to do with competing with other men's seed.
All I know is after she spend the whole night with her first lover, a guy much younger, and listening to him fucking her hard, then hearing him pump is cum in her....then, the following day, I could stop looking at my wife and smiling, as there we were, visiting her parents, the type you'd never swear in front of, hell, I'd hadn't even had a cigarette in front of them in over 15 years, respectable wouldn't even come close to describing them!....
But across the room was there sweet daughter, who only hours before was in our marital bed getting fucked first thing in the morning , another man was fucking their daughter hard and bareback, and I smiled with the knowledge that their daughter had another mans cock in all her holes, and was sitting there like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth, but another mans seed was buried deep inside her..... I think I've booked a front row seat in hell lol

Reactions: Mywifeforyou
I believe the fascination in having other men cumin in your wife is to do with competing with other men's seed.
All I know is after she spend the whole night with her first lover, a guy much younger, and listening to him fucking her hard, then hearing him pump is cum in her....then, the following day, I could stop looking at my wife and smiling, as there we were, visiting her parents, the type you'd never swear in front of, hell, I'd hadn't even had a cigarette in front of them in over 15 years, respectable wouldn't even come close to describing them!....
But across the room was there sweet daughter, who only hours before was in our marital bed getting fucked first thing in the morning , another man was fucking their daughter hard and bareback, and I smiled with the knowledge that their daughter had another mans cock in all her holes, and was sitting there like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth, but another mans seed was buried deep inside her..... I think I've booked a front row seat in hell lol
Its so hot isn't it, knowing ,shes is still leaking with an other mans spunk!!! and her polo neck top is making her hot but she cant take it off because of the ring of love bites around her neck and tits
even better when you can see her texting in front of them and making an excuse that she has to go home, as she has arranged for him to come round for another session,she is texting all the way home, after asking you if you can take the kids out and tire them out while she gets ready and make sure they are in bed before she brings him home after he has taken her for a drink

I always communicated with her lovers.
Always found it funny that they would be so polite to my wife, saying all the right things....
But we had an open ' male ' dialogue, and they would say how they Can't wait to fuck my wife, telling me how my wife's cunt will belong to them, how they will fuck her like a slut, and asking me to pursued my wife to take it bareback...
I never shared what was said, as she would have not been so keen lol

I've dreamed about both of the wives that I have been married to fucking other men. But, now that you mention it, I've never really considered having "The Talk" with them on a continual basis. With my 1st wife I came so close to watching her crossing the line that I would've agreed to most anything. Lol Have you read my New Member Post abt my most favorite dream? But, I am pretty sure I would give him a pat on the back and tell him to go got for it and enjoy her.

Very true. I made that offer to my first wife trying to show her how much I wanted her to experience other men. in that regard I'm glad she didn't. I'm not sure if I could've fulfilled my promise that I made. I have tasted my spunk that landed on my hand during masturbation before. Not much but I licked my hand. It wasn't yucky it seemed to me but it was mine and I wanted to know why it made her retch every time she got the taste of even my pre-cum. Tasting another guy's seed might be another story. If you do try it let me know will ya.
I am also a clean up artist. My biggest surprise is how much I enjoy the taste of the other man's cum. I never thought I would but been tasting different guys cum now for 5 years and it has become the best part of our sex life.

yes I know how it is a turn on, many sundays she had been out all night coming home mid morning on the sunday when we due to visit her parents, like you mid summer she would have to wear a high neck to cover her bites, but has to be best when she had pre-natal check up with her thighs and inner legs covered in fresh love bites (28 in total) they were fresh from night before and had 4 loads cum in her (inc mine) from the night before

I never thought about this until my wife and I were talking about fantasies.
She has been fucked by half a dozen men, many more than once .
A few have cum inside her , and I feel lucky that I've heard one unload inside her, and I've watched one cum deep inside her.
It was only recently that she told me it's one of her fantasies to have another guy cum inside her, then have me clean her lover out of her.
The idea of doing that is hard to swallow (lol), but it turns her on massively, and I'm starting to think that as it would mean her more likely to take more cock, I would at least consider trying it.
After all, I think all of us want our wives to fuck more and more men, so if this makes that happen....
You will love it. I cleaned my wifes pussy the very first time I let her fuck one of our friends. As soon she came home I laid her in bed removed her soaked panties and dove in, the taste was incredible, she came in the process then mounted her and pounded her already swollen pussy.

Reactions: Allen Amboy
You will love it. I cleaned my wifes pussy the very first time I let her fuck one of our friends. As soon she came home I laid her in bed removed her soaked panties and dove in, the taste was incredible, she came in the process then mounted her and pounded her already swollen pussy.
You have to do it to find out how great cleaning.

The taste of another mans cock mixed with your wifes pussy it's the nectar of lust! I must confess it gives me the urge to want to suck another mans cock. Even though I considered myself straight, but I'm probably bi?

The taste of another mans cock mixed with your wifes pussy it's the nectar of lust! I must confess it gives me the turge to want to suck another mans cock. Even though I considered myself straight, but I'm probably bi?
Don't think I get that urge but I do agree that the taste of another man's cum is surprisingly good. As a couple if you guys decide to go beyond that then is fine. If you had the urge to suck it would be wise to make sure your wife is on board.

Reactions: Jesse85364