Our true story. How it began.

Hi everyone. Sorry it's been so long since I last posted. Everyone is okay here. Hope you are all okay and staying safe.
These last few months have been very busy for me. Feels like I haven't had time to do anything but work and sleep.
I'll be posting more of our story soon.
Stay safe.

Reactions: SNJ_Dom
I have read through my earlier posts and realised that in my haste to tell some of the more memorable moments I missed some things out. After all, these are my memories of the last fourty years. I will tell them as I remember them if you want but the timeline may look a bit skewed.
You'll also be pleased to find that I've figured out how to paste with original formatting.
I began this thread with the intention of just a couple of anonymous posts. Now I'm going to use fictitious names to make it easier for me, so from here on I'll call my wife Lisa.
To continue from the last post. This is why she had told me she had been a very naughty girl.
Once Lisa was back to her normal self, I was itching to find out what had happened on her night out. We were in bed ready to settle down for the night when I said, "are you going to tell me what happened the other night?"
She looked at me with a mischievous smile saying, "I wondered how long you'd hold out before asking"
The little minx had been ready to wait for as long as it took, teasing me.
She pulled the covers away and knelt on the bed next to me, then lifted her night dress over her head revealing her gorgeous body. She tugged at my shorts, "come on, get them off," she said.
She straddled my thighs and began to gently stroke my cock. As I've written before, she isn't very keen on giving blowjobs but she certainty makes up for it with her hands.
She explained that when she was twelve she had developed a huge crush on the boy next door. He was four years older and, quite rightly, took no notice of the skinny kid next door. He had been friendly and helpful like any good neighbor, even helping her fix her bike a couple of times. As soon as he was old enough he left school and joined the Navy. From then on she only saw him a couple of times when he was on leave.
Then on this particular night Lisa and her friends were having a drink in a crowded pub before moving on to a nightclub, when she literally bumped into her old crush. He had had to catch her as she nearly fell.
She said that she must have looked gormless as she stared up at him open mouthed. He was dressed in his uniform and holding her with one hand in the small of her back and the other holding her upper arm. As soon as she recognised him she felt like the gawky twelve year old she had once been. Every bit the officer and gentleman he asked if she was okay and apologised for putting his hands on her. She said to me that her stomach fluttered, he looked so hunky in uniform. She stuttered that she was fine and thanked him for catching her then hurried back to her friends. They were very interested in who the good looking guy was, who'd had his arms around her. She explained who he was and how she'd once had a crush on him, much to their delight.
It wasn't long before he came over to her. He was sure he knew her from somewhere. She explained who she was and introduced her friends. Before long they were chatting and catching up. It had been a few years since she had last seen him and she told him she was married with three children. He had not bothered with marriage since he spent most of his time away. He was back in his home town to attend his sister's wedding. After the reception he and some of the other guests had decided to have a nightcap in the pub to round the evening off, hence, why he was in uniform in a pub.
Lisa said she lost track of time until one of her friends said there was a taxi waiting to take them to the nightclub. Still feeling like an invisible young girl, Lisa was quite surprised when he expressed regret that they couldn't spend more time together. That's when one of her friends said, with a laugh, "she's had a crush on you since she was a girl, I'm sure she would like to stay here with you."
Lisa said she had felt so embarrassed she felt her face flush. He had looked at her with genuine surprise and said, "really?" "Wow!"
That was it. She had not considered doing anything other than having a good night out with her friends, together with the lingering feeling that he wouldn't look at her in that way. Then her friends were leaving and making suggestive remarks. Her best friend had then approached her and said, "if you want, tell hubby you stayed at my place," winked at her and also left. Lisa was suddenly on her own with her old crush.
She told me that she had then started to feel excited at the prospect of a bit of naughty. She knew I wouldn't mind as I had often said to her that if she fancied a fuck with someone then she should go for it and not worry about me.
They had a few drinks as they talked and eventually found a quiet corner in an alcove. They were getting on really well and as the evening wore on they started flirting. She felt his hand on her knee a few times. When he realised she wasn't going to complain his hand lingered longer until he was stroking her inner thigh. It was turning her on as she felt her knickers getting damp. Then his fingers were brushing against her pussy through her knickers, all hidden under the table.
She said she couldn't believe the guy she had always dreamed of as a young girl was stroking her pussy while talking as though nothing was happening. Then she felt him move her knickers aside and started caressing her pussy. She had let out a small moan then. She knew her face was flushing and she went to hide it in his shoulder. He mistook the movement and found her lips with a long passionate kiss. When they parted he suggested that they should got back to his hotel room. She couldn't have agreed more.
He went to order a taxi and buy some wine to take back with them. While he was gone she tried to straighten herself up and compose herself. During this period of our lives her sexual adventures were, for the most part, organised. This night came as a complete suprise. She told me she was very excited at the prospect of what was going to happen and was feeling quite horny.
In the dark interior of the taxi, she unzipped his trousers and slipped her hand inside to squeeze and rub his cock. She knew then that she wouldn't be disappointed. He had quite a handful tucked away in there.
The moment the door to his room had shut he had Lisa pressed against the wall, kissing her deeply. His hands went from squeezing her buttocks to caressing up her hips and waist then cradling her breasts with his thumbs rubbing her nipples. At the same her traced a line of kisses and gentle nibbles up and down both sides of her neck. She told me this left her with shivers and goosebumps.
She had felt him searching for the zip at the back of her dress. Then he was pulling it down and her dress dropped around her ankles. Soon she was naked, still standing next to the door as he stepped back to admire her body. She was in her element at this point. He stood looking at her, still dressed in his uniform, while she was naked and vulnerable. We've never been able to explain why this turns her on so much, we just know it does.
He was telling her how beautiful she looked as he moved to scoop her up in his arms and carry her to the bed. He laid her down then quickly removed his clothes. He climbed onto the bed and Lisa turned to him as he kissed her, reaching between them she grasped his cock and began to work her magic. He moved his head down and started to suck her nipples in turn while his fingers explored her pussy. Then he found her clit and gently rubbed it, she started to come while he sucked and nibbled her nipples.
She then told me how he worked his way down her body until his tongue replaced his fingers. It wasn't long before she was coming again. She reckoned that she was so aroused that he only had to touch her pussy and she was on the verge of an orgasm.
At this point she had moved up so she could rub my knob around her wet pussy. My favourite thing is to slide into her used and spunky pussy as she told me what she had been doing. This time she teased me. She didn't quite let my cock in as she told me the rest.
He moved back up her body until they were face to face, his cock poised at the entrance to her wet hole. He probed her hole with his knob a couple of times and then stopped. He asked her if she wanted him to wear a condom. In reply she threw her legs around him then grasped his buttocks and pulled him in with a sigh. That settled that question she told me.
This is the point where she slid all the way onto my cock, telling me how wonderful his cock felt inside her. She was moving her hips back and forth as she told me how he had rested for a moment, enjoying the sensation of a hot tight pussy, (his words). Then he started to fuck her and it wasn't long before she was crying out as another orgasm hit her. From then on it was a bit of a blur. She's not sure how many times she came. Then he was thrusting with increased urgency as he moaned he was going to come and wanted to know if he should pull out. She told him not to stop and to give it all to her. His moan turned to a growl as her buried his cock into her as deep as he could. She felt him coming inside her which triggered another orgasm.
I felt my orgasm approaching as she told me this part, but she sensed it and climbed off me. I moaned in frustration. She told me she didn't want me coming yet as she hadn't got to the best part. She carried on playing with my cock while she continued.
They lay together for a while as they came back down to Earth, he on his back and she snuggled up to him with her head on his shoulder, just enjoying the intimacy. His sperm was leaking out and making her inner thighs a bit sticky so she excused herself and went to the bathroom to tidy up a bit. She was fully expecting that to be an end to the night. He had other ideas. When she returned to the bed he had opened the wine and offered her a glass saying he hope she didn't have to leave just yet. He lay propped up against the headboard and she sat cross legged facing him while they drank and talked. They were soon starting the second bottle. She said to me that it felt quite surreal as she sat naked with a relative stranger talking about anything except what they had been doing.
She told me that she was getting quite drunk and really enjoying herself as they started kissing and touching again. She straddled him this time and was pinching and tweaking his nipples which made him moan out loud with pleasure, she could feel his cock twitching inside her when she squeezed them.
She had mounted me again and was tweaking my nipples as she told me. It felt fantastic to have my nipples pinched while fucking.
Then he had sat forward and, as he kissed her, she felt his hands go round to her bottom. He ran his hands over her curves and then, to her surprise, she felt a finger exploring her bum hole. This is something else that she had never been keen on, although we had experimented with mixed results.
She let him carry on for a moment and was quite surprised to find that she was enjoying it. He pushed his finger in and started to wriggle it around. Her moans of pleasure must have told him he was doing the right thing. He manoeuvred her over so they lay on their sides with her legs wrapped around his waist, this gave him better access to her bum hole. As he fucked her, he fingered around her pussy and lubricated her arsehole with the semen soaked juice that was leaking out. Then finger fucked her arse with one and then two fingers. She said she had never felt anything like it before as the unusual feelings from her arse became more intense. She was on the verge of coming when he stopped and withdrew his cock from her pussy and his fingers from her arse. He quickly crawled over her so he was behind and pressed his knob up against her arsehole.

She said to me that she wasn't at all sure she wanted that, but she didn't say anything as he gently pressed his knob into her bottom. The nice feelings had gone as her hole was stretched, it was starting to get painful.
I lay there getting more excited, hoping she would say he fucked her up the arse. She knew what I was thinking because she started to grind herself down on my cock. I felt my orgasm starting to build and tried to hold it off, I wanted to hear the rest of the story before I let go.
She said to me that it was hurting too much and wanted him to stop. I felt a slight pang of disappointment. As I've said before, knowing how much she has enjoyed an encounter is what does it for me, her pleasure is my pleasure.
Then she said to me that she just started to tell him she didn't want it that way, when his knob popped into her arse. She had sucked in a sharp gasp of breath. He must have known what he was doing because he stopped pushing and just let his knob sit just inside her arse while he kissed the back of her neck. He asked her if she was OK and said he would stop the moment she asked. She wanted him to give her a minute while she got used to it. She said to me that it had stopped hurting and actually felt nice in a strange sort of way. I was having a terrible time trying not to come and she could see and feel this. The little minx had planned this because she smiled down at me as she ground herself against me and said, "I had a strangers cock up my arse and it felt great when he started to fuck me."
That was it for me, I had one of those tremendous orgasms that didn't want to stop.
She waited for me to calm down and lay next to me with one leg over mine. "Do you want me to carry on?" She asked me. Of course I did.
She tried to describe the intense feelings she was getting as he slowly started to fuck her. He was very gentle. As the pleasure built for her she was arching her bum towards him to encourage him in deeper until his thrusts were driving his cock all the way in. He turned her onto her front and continued fucking her. The intensity of the feelings her arse was giving her was making her moan louder as each thrust brought her orgasm nearer. She said it was different, her usual orgasms tended to rush in upon her, but this was a slow build up and when it happened she didn't make any noise, just lay there with her mouth open. She remembers juddering and shaking as the sheer intensity overwhelmed her senses. She said that she had to put her arm out to stop him fucking her because it became too much.
He lay still on top of her, his cock still buried deep in her arse, while she calmed down. As his cock twitched inside her she kept getting little after shocks. After a short time his started to fuck her again, she said she kept getting little jolts of pleasure. Then she felt his thrusts becoming more urgent and she knew he must be close. She was worried that if he came in her arse it might make a terrible mess when it leaked out so she asked him to stop. He was as good as his word and withdrew immediately. He was worried that he had hurt her. She reassured him that she was fine and that he had been fantastic, she was just worried about any mess afterwards. "Let's do it the traditional way," she said.
After he had washed himself, they finished off the wine and started on the mini bar in his room before thay got back down to fucking the rest of the night away.
She told me later that if she hadn't been drunk she wouldn't have let it happen, but she was glad it did.
A couple of days later I had the pleasure of fucking my wife's arse properly for the first time. It was fantastic. We also went all the way and she had an arse full of spunk for the first time. It wasn't as bad as she'd feared.
She is still a bit reluctant about anal sex, but if she is really in the right mood then we go for it.
As for her sailor friend, he would call her when he was on leave and they would spend a night together. She told him I knew and approved to do away with all that sneaking about. It also gave them some freedom to do as they liked at home. The only problem was that he didn't feel comfortable with me there. But I got to listen a few times. He eventually retired and went to live abroad, although, they do keep in touch and they could meet up again when he's home for a visit one day.

I have read through my earlier posts and realised that in my haste to tell some of the more memorable moments I missed some things out. After all, these are my memories of the last fourty years. I will tell them as I remember them if you want but the timeline may look a bit skewed.
You'll also be pleased to find that I've figured out how to paste with original formatting.
I began this thread with the intention of just a couple of anonymous posts. Now I'm going to use fictitious names to make it easier for me, so from here on I'll call my wife Lisa.
To continue from the last post. This is why she had told me she had been a very naughty girl.
Once Lisa was back to her normal self, I was itching to find out what had happened on her night out. We were in bed ready to settle down for the night when I said, "are you going to tell me what happened the other night?"
She looked at me with a mischievous smile saying, "I wondered how long you'd hold out before asking"
The little minx had been ready to wait for as long as it took, teasing me.
She pulled the covers away and knelt on the bed next to me, then lifted her night dress over her head revealing her gorgeous body. She tugged at my shorts, "come on, get them off," she said.
She straddled my thighs and began to gently stroke my cock. As I've written before, she isn't very keen on giving blowjobs but she certainty makes up for it with her hands.
She explained that when she was twelve she had developed a huge crush on the boy next door. He was four years older and, quite rightly, took no notice of the skinny kid next door. He had been friendly and helpful like any good neighbor, even helping her fix her bike a couple of times. As soon as he was old enough he left school and joined the Navy. From then on she only saw him a couple of times when he was on leave.
Then on this particular night Lisa and her friends were having a drink in a crowded pub before moving on to a nightclub, when she literally bumped into her old crush. He had had to catch her as she nearly fell.
She said that she must have looked gormless as she stared up at him open mouthed. He was dressed in his uniform and holding her with one hand in the small of her back and the other holding her upper arm. As soon as she recognised him she felt like the gawky twelve year old she had once been. Every bit the officer and gentleman he asked if she was okay and apologised for putting his hands on her. She said to me that her stomach fluttered, he looked so hunky in uniform. She stuttered that she was fine and thanked him for catching her then hurried back to her friends. They were very interested in who the good looking guy was, who'd had his arms around her. She explained who he was and how she'd once had a crush on him, much to their delight.
It wasn't long before he came over to her. He was sure he knew her from somewhere. She explained who she was and introduced her friends. Before long they were chatting and catching up. It had been a few years since she had last seen him and she told him she was married with three children. He had not bothered with marriage since he spent most of his time away. He was back in his home town to attend his sister's wedding. After the reception he and some of the other guests had decided to have a nightcap in the pub to round the evening off, hence, why he was in uniform in a pub.
Lisa said she lost track of time until one of her friends said there was a taxi waiting to take them to the nightclub. Still feeling like an invisible young girl, Lisa was quite surprised when he expressed regret that they couldn't spend more time together. That's when one of her friends said, with a laugh, "she's had a crush on you since she was a girl, I'm sure she would like to stay here with you."
Lisa said she had felt so embarrassed she felt her face flush. He had looked at her with genuine surprise and said, "really?" "Wow!"
That was it. She had not considered doing anything other than having a good night out with her friends, together with the lingering feeling that he wouldn't look at her in that way. Then her friends were leaving and making suggestive remarks. Her best friend had then approached her and said, "if you want, tell hubby you stayed at my place," winked at her and also left. Lisa was suddenly on her own with her old crush.
She told me that she had then started to feel excited at the prospect of a bit of naughty. She knew I wouldn't mind as I had often said to her that if she fancied a fuck with someone then she should go for it and not worry about me.
They had a few drinks as they talked and eventually found a quiet corner in an alcove. They were getting on really well and as the evening wore on they started flirting. She felt his hand on her knee a few times. When he realised she wasn't going to complain his hand lingered longer until he was stroking her inner thigh. It was turning her on as she felt her knickers getting damp. Then his fingers were brushing against her pussy through her knickers, all hidden under the table.
She said she couldn't believe the guy she had always dreamed of as a young girl was stroking her pussy while talking as though nothing was happening. Then she felt him move her knickers aside and started caressing her pussy. She had let out a small moan then. She knew her face was flushing and she went to hide it in his shoulder. He mistook the movement and found her lips with a long passionate kiss. When they parted he suggested that they should got back to his hotel room. She couldn't have agreed more.
He went to order a taxi and buy some wine to take back with them. While he was gone she tried to straighten herself up and compose herself. During this period of our lives her sexual adventures were, for the most part, organised. This night came as a complete suprise. She told me she was very excited at the prospect of what was going to happen and was feeling quite horny.
In the dark interior of the taxi, she unzipped his trousers and slipped her hand inside to squeeze and rub his cock. She knew then that she wouldn't be disappointed. He had quite a handful tucked away in there.
The moment the door to his room had shut he had Lisa pressed against the wall, kissing her deeply. His hands went from squeezing her buttocks to caressing up her hips and waist then cradling her breasts with his thumbs rubbing her nipples. At the same her traced a line of kisses and gentle nibbles up and down both sides of her neck. She told me this left her with shivers and goosebumps.
She had felt him searching for the zip at the back of her dress. Then he was pulling it down and her dress dropped around her ankles. Soon she was naked, still standing next to the door as he stepped back to admire her body. She was in her element at this point. He stood looking at her, still dressed in his uniform, while she was naked and vulnerable. We've never been able to explain why this turns her on so much, we just know it does.
He was telling her how beautiful she looked as he moved to scoop her up in his arms and carry her to the bed. He laid her down then quickly removed his clothes. He climbed onto the bed and Lisa turned to him as he kissed her, reaching between them she grasped his cock and began to work her magic. He moved his head down and started to suck her nipples in turn while his fingers explored her pussy. Then he found her clit and gently rubbed it, she started to come while he sucked and nibbled her nipples.
She then told me how he worked his way down her body until his tongue replaced his fingers. It wasn't long before she was coming again. She reckoned that she was so aroused that he only had to touch her pussy and she was on the verge of an orgasm.
At this point she had moved up so she could rub my knob around her wet pussy. My favourite thing is to slide into her used and spunky pussy as she told me what she had been doing. This time she teased me. She didn't quite let my cock in as she told me the rest.
He moved back up her body until they were face to face, his cock poised at the entrance to her wet hole. He probed her hole with his knob a couple of times and then stopped. He asked her if she wanted him to wear a condom. In reply she threw her legs around him then grasped his buttocks and pulled him in with a sigh. That settled that question she told me.
This is the point where she slid all the way onto my cock, telling me how wonderful his cock felt inside her. She was moving her hips back and forth as she told me how he had rested for a moment, enjoying the sensation of a hot tight pussy, (his words). Then he started to fuck her and it wasn't long before she was crying out as another orgasm hit her. From then on it was a bit of a blur. She's not sure how many times she came. Then he was thrusting with increased urgency as he moaned he was going to come and wanted to know if he should pull out. She told him not to stop and to give it all to her. His moan turned to a growl as her buried his cock into her as deep as he could. She felt him coming inside her which triggered another orgasm.
I felt my orgasm approaching as she told me this part, but she sensed it and climbed off me. I moaned in frustration. She told me she didn't want me coming yet as she hadn't got to the best part. She carried on playing with my cock while she continued.
They lay together for a while as they came back down to Earth, he on his back and she snuggled up to him with her head on his shoulder, just enjoying the intimacy. His sperm was leaking out and making her inner thighs a bit sticky so she excused herself and went to the bathroom to tidy up a bit. She was fully expecting that to be an end to the night. He had other ideas. When she returned to the bed he had opened the wine and offered her a glass saying he hope she didn't have to leave just yet. He lay propped up against the headboard and she sat cross legged facing him while they drank and talked. They were soon starting the second bottle. She said to me that it felt quite surreal as she sat naked with a relative stranger talking about anything except what they had been doing.
She told me that she was getting quite drunk and really enjoying herself as they started kissing and touching again. She straddled him this time and was pinching and tweaking his nipples which made him moan out loud with pleasure, she could feel his cock twitching inside her when she squeezed them.
She had mounted me again and was tweaking my nipples as she told me. It felt fantastic to have my nipples pinched while fucking.
Then he had sat forward and, as he kissed her, she felt his hands go round to her bottom. He ran his hands over her curves and then, to her surprise, she felt a finger exploring her bum hole. This is something else that she had never been keen on, although we had experimented with mixed results.
She let him carry on for a moment and was quite surprised to find that she was enjoying it. He pushed his finger in and started to wriggle it around. Her moans of pleasure must have told him he was doing the right thing. He manoeuvred her over so they lay on their sides with her legs wrapped around his waist, this gave him better access to her bum hole. As he fucked her, he fingered around her pussy and lubricated her arsehole with the semen soaked juice that was leaking out. Then finger fucked her arse with one and then two fingers. She said she had never felt anything like it before as the unusual feelings from her arse became more intense. She was on the verge of coming when he stopped and withdrew his cock from her pussy and his fingers from her arse. He quickly crawled over her so he was behind and pressed his knob up against her arsehole.
Great recollections.. Thank you

For the next two years he was her lover, they would meet up once every four to six weeks for a sex date. We were not, as it is called now, in the lifestyle. It was a very casual affair, sometimes they met up twice in the same week and other times several weeks could go by before they saw each other. Incredibly, things got even hotter, they started going to hotel rooms and borrowing his friends flat whenever they could. There she could roll around completely naked on a bed with him and take the time to enjoy it. She described him as a big gentle bear as he picked her up and turned her over to a new position or held her in his strong arms as he fucked her standing up. When they fucked in the shower he would hold her safe as her orgasms made her legs weak and wobbly. It was an added turn on to know she was completely naked with him, somehow it completed the scene for me. We both looked forward to our naughty nights as we called them. A few times, he got his mate to ring his wife and tell her he was too drunk to come home and was staying at his flat overnight. Of course, his mate would spend the night at his girlfriends while my wife spent the entire night with her lover. One occasion, when they had the flat to themselves for the night. My wife had been in the kitchen making some morning coffee when his mate walked in thinking they had gone. He came across my wife completely naked in his kitchen. She laughed so much about the expression on his face when she told me what had happened. He had stood there with his mouth open and just stared. Then she told me something that I would not have belived a year ago. She told me that she was shocked to start with and then realised that, since he had seen everything already, there was no point in running away. She asked him if he wanted a coffee and made him one, then stood, completely naked, chatting with him. He had soon got over his initial shock and was more than happy to stand and talk. (Who wouldn't?) She told me it gave her goosebumps and her nipples got hard as his eyes constantly wandered over her body. She loved every minute of it. On the few occasions they had the flat for the night, she would make sure his mate had plenty of opportunity's to catch her naked. As she said, “it's only fair he should get a treat for giving us time in his place.” Those feelings of intense jealousy and lust were still there but the adrenaline rush had faded along with the fear of the unknown. It wasn't a problem for me. That wonderful feeling of waiting in anticipation for her to come home. Listening to her adventures and then the pleasure of sliding my cock into her spunky pussy was more than enough. I can actually say It really did improve our relationship. We discovered things about each other, and ourselves, that we had not known were there. She would spend more time naked around our house than she used to after her nude encounter in the flat. The milkman and postman would get a treat now and again. Then, after screwing one guy and letting another gaze at her naked body, she did something I would not have believed if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes. She did a streak. She had lost all her inhibitions since she started fucking her lover. She says its because she feels sexy and more attractive these days.
Great story. Thank you for sharing it. Your are both exciting people

For the next two years he was her lover, they would meet up once every four to six weeks for a sex date. We were not, as it is called now, in the lifestyle. It was a very casual affair, sometimes they met up twice in the same week and other times several weeks could go by before they saw each other. Incredibly, things got even hotter, they started going to hotel rooms and borrowing his friends flat whenever they could. There she could roll around completely naked on a bed with him and take the time to enjoy it. She described him as a big gentle bear as he picked her up and turned her over to a new position or held her in his strong arms as he fucked her standing up. When they fucked in the shower he would hold her safe as her orgasms made her legs weak and wobbly. It was an added turn on to know she was completely naked with him, somehow it completed the scene for me. We both looked forward to our naughty nights as we called them. A few times, he got his mate to ring his wife and tell her he was too drunk to come home and was staying at his flat overnight. Of course, his mate would spend the night at his girlfriends while my wife spent the entire night with her lover. One occasion, when they had the flat to themselves for the night. My wife had been in the kitchen making some morning coffee when his mate walked in thinking they had gone. He came across my wife completely naked in his kitchen. She laughed so much about the expression on his face when she told me what had happened. He had stood there with his mouth open and just stared. Then she told me something that I would not have belived a year ago. She told me that she was shocked to start with and then realised that, since he had seen everything already, there was no point in running away. She asked him if he wanted a coffee and made him one, then stood, completely naked, chatting with him. He had soon got over his initial shock and was more than happy to stand and talk. (Who wouldn't?) She told me it gave her goosebumps and her nipples got hard as his eyes constantly wandered over her body. She loved every minute of it. On the few occasions they had the flat for the night, she would make sure his mate had plenty of opportunity's to catch her naked. As she said, “it's only fair he should get a treat for giving us time in his place.” Those feelings of intense jealousy and lust were still there but the adrenaline rush had faded along with the fear of the unknown. It wasn't a problem for me. That wonderful feeling of waiting in anticipation for her to come home. Listening to her adventures and then the pleasure of sliding my cock into her spunky pussy was more than enough. I can actually say It really did improve our relationship. We discovered things about each other, and ourselves, that we had not known were there. She would spend more time naked around our house than she used to after her nude encounter in the flat. The milkman and postman would get a treat now and again. Then, after screwing one guy and letting another gaze at her naked body, she did something I would not have believed if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes. She did a streak. She had lost all her inhibitions since she started fucking her lover. She says its because she feels sexy and more attractive these days.
Great story. A suggestion. The reading of the story is spoilt slightly by the fact its hard to read by having no spaces between paragraghs. Something to think about for the next time perhaps.

I thought it was an honest and genuine story , and I could relate to many things he said .
I wanted my wife to sleep with other men, but her willingness and excitement were needed by me to allow myself to enjoy the frill it gave me.

It was refreshing to hear him being honest about wanting men to do things with his wife that would not have been on her list of priorities !
I always felt a sense of guilt , but I always hoped she'd end up in another man's bed with his cock up her arse ,but none of them were brave enough to try !.
He also explained perfectly how it had such a positive impact on their own sex life, as it did with my wife and I. It turned us both on,and we wanted eachother more.
Our journey started,then ended.After 2 years of spreading her legs,she went right off the idea, but 7 years later she's just signed back onto the site she used before, and is talking to many men.

She's talking mostly to one guy in particular to they seem to be getting on well , and are near sharing face pics, quite funny that the face is the last thing to see!.
Asking her how things are going,she tells me he's 'in the lead'. That tells me she knows it's only a matter of time before another man fucks her,it tells me she wants another man to fuck her .
I really can't wait until shes once again in another man's bed getting fucked hard, let's hope he gets lucky and my wife ends up in his bed with his cock balls deep up her arse ,🤣

Maybe that's why the lack of paragraphs didn't bother me that much, as I thought it was refreshingly honest, genuine,and contained so many things I could relate to.

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
This is a true story andit all started for me back in the seventies. My future wife and I were at a party one hot summer evening. We were both nineteen and had been together for four years and both lived in a small East Midlands market town in the UK. The party had been a twenty first for one of our friends and his parents had allowed the use of their large house. The party was still going well into the early hours of the following morning. I had been enjoying a light hearted argument about motorbikes, (I have always had a bike), with some friends. We eventually drained the subject and we drifted off into other groups or got dragged away by girlfriends. It was then I realised I hadn't seen my girlfriend for a while. These were the days of Saturday Night Fever, The stud and all manner of disco. I followed the music, thinking I would find her dancing, which she was very good at. I couldn't find her anywhere in the house and none of our friends had seen her for a while. The only other place to look was outside. Thinking she was probably getting some air, I went outside. While I was looking around, I noticed a car in the driveway, rocking. I don’t know why, but I had a sinking feeling because at that point she wasn't anywhere to be found. Hoping I was wrong, I crept up to the car from the other side of some bushes. Although I had been drinking, I did not want to look like a peeping Tom if it turned out to be somebody else. It was a warm summer night so as I approached the car I could see in through the open windows, there was just enough light to see the two people in the back. To my horror, there she was, sitting on the lap of some other guy. Her top was down and she had her arms around his head pulling his face into her breasts as she bounced up and down on him moaning and gasping Her face was an absolute picture of ecstasy.
Funny how certain things stick in your mind.
My first emotion was jealousy then anger and that peculiar adrenaline kick in the chest, all mixed up. I wanted to pull her out of the car and kick his head in. Strangely, I did nothing. There was something fascinating about what I was witnessing. I carried on watching, the more I watched, the more turned on I became. I had the hardest, most powerful erection I had ever had and I couldn't understand why I felt this way. Feeling a bit guilty about what I was doing, I unzipped myself and within a couple of strokes, I had one hell of an orgasm.
I tidied myself up and went back to the house, I needed a drink. Talk about confused. I wanted to confront her, shout, hit something or even better, hit him. (I would like to point out here that I would never hit a woman, I would rather break my hand hitting a wall. It just isn't manly if that makes sense.)
I sat trying to drown my misery and work out why my feelings were so fucked up. Normal guys would fight for their girl. Wouldn't they???
I loved her.
Why did I feel so horny?
She had betrayed me.
Why did it feel so good?
I kept what I had seen to myself for some time, being somewhat ashamed of myself. She was a bit subdued for a couple of weeks, then our relationship continued as normal, even though I was jerking off more often as I pictured the look of ecstacy on her face. Then during a bad argument, I confronted her with it. There were tears and regrets, but as we calmed down and talked, she confessed that she had been very drunk and one thing led to another. She told me she had regretted it as soon as she sobered up and hoped it would all go away as if it had never happened. I didn't confess that I had enjoyed it at that time. So we made up and life went on, we eventually got married and had a family.
A few years went by and I still held the memory of her bouncing on that guys lap, but I felt like there was something wrong with me for enjoying it, that was not normal behavior as far as I knew. So I kept it to myself and just fantasized about her screwing other guys in my quiet moments.
Then one evening we were sharing a bottle of wine after the kids had gone to bed and we started reminiscing about what we had done together. The subject of the party came up and she started to apologize again. I told her not to be silly, it was all water under the bridge and no real harm had come of it. I couldn't, in all honesty, hold it against her when It made me so horny thinking about it. Then she asked me why I hadn't intervened at the time and kept it to myself. Having had a couple of glasses of wine, I felt emboldened enough to confess how it had made me feel and that I was a bit disturbed about the conflicting emotions. Surely a normal bloke wouldn't get turned on by seeing his girl getting laid and fantasise about it. She was quiet for a moment and I thought, “that's it, I've blown it." Then, to my surprise, she told me it was okay, she didn't think I was perverted or crazy for thinking that way and she felt relieved because it lifted any remaining guilt she felt.
Now we were talking openly about it I had to ask the inevitable questions that had haunted me. Was he bigger, better at it or more attractive?
She said no to all of them, if anything, he was bit smaller. What had excited her so much was that he was different, a different personality, a different way of doing things and a different shape.
I think I should explain here that when we met we were fifteen and still at school. Apart from that one instance, we had only ever been with each other. Our sex life was very fulfilling because both have high sex drives and we experimented with just about anything two people can do with each other. We still do, but our world has expanded, but I'll get to that later.
As we continued to talk, I felt myself getting excited and I asked her to tell me everything that had happened. She told me how he had asked her to dance and, as I wasn't around at that point, she thought, “what the hell." That is where I fall short, I’m not a very good dancer, this guy had rhythm oozing out of every pore. She really enjoys dancing and she was thoroughly enjoying herself. Then a slow number came on, she was about to pull away when he pulled her close and continued dancing. About half way through the dance, she became aware of his erection pushing against her. She told me at that point, with plenty of drink inside her, everything that made her female shifted into overdrive and she pushed back on is erection. As his breathing changed, he lent down and kissed her deeply. The music finished and he asked her to accompany him outside for a breath of air as it was a hot night. Outside they had continued kissing in the shadows where she tentatively squeezed his cock through his trousers while he rubbed her pussy through her knickers. She didn't expect it to go any further than that with so many people around but then he suggested they go to his car. She told me she was drunk and so turned on it was like a dream, before she knew it they were in the back of his car half-undressed.
She stopped talking and looked at my cock straining against my trousers. "Wow, it really does turn you on doesn't it?" she said. I felt embarrassed at this, even though I couldn't believe how turned on I was, I could feel my face flushing and when I tried to speak, I had to clear my throat because it had all tightened up. She then said the most wonderful thing, “don’t feel bad, I don’t think I’ve ever seen you this turned on, I like it.”
All my fears and worries melted away then, If the woman you love accepts and even likes your fantasies then a whole new world opens up.
"What happened next?" I croaked.
With a knowing smile, she asked, “are you sure you want to know, all, the details?" All I could do was nod. She went on to describe how, as soon as her knickers were off, he had lifted her onto his lap and entered her. She was so wet there was no resistance at all and he slid all the way into her in one move. She is a bit hazy about the exact sequence of events from that moment on. She remembers that at some point, her top had been pulled down and he had clamped his mouth over one of her nipples, from then on it was a wave of one orgasm after another until he was grunting and shooting inside her.
This has all been fixed firmly in my memory because it all had such a profound effect on me. While she told me what happened in the car she had pulled my trousers down and had been gently stroking my cock with her finger tips, she knows I love that, the feelings of intense pleasure had me right on the edge of coming until she said he had shot his load inside her. My balls tightened and I came so intensely It made me shout. When I had calmed down, she was looking at me and smiling “Wow!" was all she said. We tidied up the mess I had made and she pulled my hand to her sodden knickers, “My turn, I'm so turned on" she said.
We went to our bedroom, undressed and lay on the bed together while I ran my finger around her clit. At that point, I didn't expect to get an erection for some time, but there was something I needed to know.
Very early on in our relationship she had discovered she couldn't tolerate the contraceptive pill and so we had relied on condoms, much later on after the birth of our children , she tried the coil and it worked fine. So I had to ask, "Was he wearing a condom?"
She was moaning softly as I played with her clit. "No, he wasn't, he shot the whole lot up inside me and It felt wonderful." She looked at me and asked if that was a problem. "No, but you must have worried,” I said. She nodded and said, “Two whole weeks of sheer panic, I didn't want to lose the man I love for something so stupid."
"I love you babe,” I said. I began kissing my way down her body with the intention of getting to work with my tongue between her legs. She stopped me and pulled my head up for a long kiss while she played with my flaccid cock. "That's a shame, I want fucking,” she murmured. A few moments went past as we kissed, then she said, “Would you like me to do it again, get fucked by another man? Because I will if you want me to."
"Oh yes,” I said without any hesitation. To my surprise, I could feel my cock rising again. "AAH, that’s better she purred, gripping it. She guided me in between her legs and she gasped as I slid into her warm wetness. We encouraged each other with talk about her doing another guy while we fucked, she was really turned on by the idea and came multiple times. Fortunately I had already come and lasted long enough for her. Knowing she liked the idea of my fantasy spurred me on to another explosive orgasm, more intense than the last one.
One more thing worried me, as we talked afterwards I needed to know how she felt about my fantasy. She told me that she had been taken aback for a moment, it wasn't exactly what you expect your husband to want, but, when she had seen how turned on I was, as my cock strained against my trousers, she started to like the idea as well. Even better, it was something we could share. It was now our fantasy and we could indulge in it anywhere and anytime. Standing in the queue at the supermarket she would suddenly whisper, “I would do him,” and point out a guy.
To be continued.
That was one hot story

Reactions: KalifStorch
For the next few years it stayed that way, both of us guaranteed to be turned on by the idea. It didn’t become the staple of our sex lives but it had the effect of us opening up to each other about other things we had fantasized about. Occasionally we would talk about actually doing it, but we were too afraid and unsure how to make it happen to take it seriously. Don't forget, this was before the internet.
Until she was away for a couple of days at a team building exercise organized by her company. She came home tired and seemed far away most of the time. It took several days for her to come back to her normal self. I began to worry that she might be coming down with a cold. Once she had perked up she explained how the course, that was supposed to be an exercise in team work, was really one big ******** up and most of the staff from her office were drunk the whole time and either at night clubs or at parties in the hotel rooms. I didn't say anything, but I did wonder if she got laid. It wasn’t the first time I had witnessed that far away look. I was half hoping she had and would tell me about it, but I was too afraid of the unknown at that point and no more was said about it.
The upshot was that we started meeting some of her colleagues socially and once or twice a month she would go out with the girls.
One night we were indulging in a pre sex fantasy and turning each other on with thoughts about her and other men when she stopped me with a question. She asked me which, out of all the guys she worked with, would I think she would be likely to sleep with. I thought about it for a moment and then mentioned a guys name that I thought she would be attracted to. "No, not him. Who else?" she said. I thought to myself, “This is a good game.” I mentioned a couple more that I could think would fit her liking. "No," she said. “I'll tell you who I would fuck,” she told me his name. I was quite surprised because he didn't fit any of the things I knew her to be attracted to In fact he was a tall beefy guy, well over six foot, slightly overweight with a full beard. I knew, or thought I knew, she didn't like facial hair on men. I had only met him and his wife once or twice because he worked in another part of the company.
From that point on the discussion became quite serious about how she could let him know what she wanted and how to meet up and where. Did I think he would have a big cock since he was a big man? I said that he definitely would and her poor little pussy would be stretched. I remember she gave a small moan and I felt her quiver when I said that.
She was sitting astride me and slowly rocking her hips backward and forwards when she said, "I really want this to happen, I mean it, I want him to fuck me. Will you let me do it with him?" How could I say no at a time like that? "Yes, yes go for it babe, tell him you want him, let him fuck you as much as you like,” I said. Her rhythm was speeding up and I was straining to get as deep inside her as I could. Her breath was coming in short gasps and little moans. I felt my orgasm building. “No more fantasy; let’s do it for real,” I managed to gasp. We both exploded in a rare simultaneous orgasm.
Afterwards we were lying next to each other when she said, "my god that was good." She turned on her front and looked at me thoughtfully, "I love you and would never hurt you, but what do you think? I really mean it, fantasy aside, I want to get laid by him." All this time I had never really thought it would actually become a reality. "Are you serious or just turning me on again?" I asked her.
"I'm serious, but if you say no then we’ll leave it there," she replied. I felt my loins stirring again and that anticipation/ fear/ anxiety feeling in the middle of my chest as the thought that it might become a reality sank in, I reached out to her. She gently pushed my hand away and said, "No, I want you to think about this with a clear head, I want the brain between your ears to think about this not the one between your legs." Then she said, “We'll talk more in the morning," and kissed me.
I got very little sleep that night I couldn't stop thinking about it. The strange feeling of jealousy, fear and desire I had felt that night at the party rolled around inside me. Did she mean it? I had to jack myself off to get my hard on to go away.
I got up very early the next day, well before the kids woke up and made us some breakfast. I walked into the bedroom with our breakfast just as she was sitting up. We made some small talk as we ate and for some reason I felt nervous about bringing up our discussion from the night before. It was like it all hung in the balance, It could happen and neither of us wanted to break the spell. We were both nervous about what the other was thinking. Then we heard one of the kids go into the bathroom and knew we couldn't have a meaningful conversation until we were on our own later.
I took a shower and got ready for work while she got the kids ready for school. I was still feeling that curious blend of nervous anxiety and excitement as I wondered how I would concentrate at work. Then I made a decision. I went downstairs and cuddled her from behind as I whispered, “let's phone in sick, I’m not sure I'll be any use to anyone until we've had a talk." She turned round and kissed me saying, "I'm glad you said that, you take the kids to school and I'll have a shower. Then we'll talk."
As we sat at the kitchen table drinking coffee, finally on our own, we started talking. Once we had assured each other that the subject was open and we were both okay with the idea, we started discussing the reality of the situation. Whatever happened we were in it together and if it turned out one of us wasn't happy about it, we would walk away from it together.
Then she asked me if I had thought about what she said the previous night. I said nervously that I had, I wanted to go ahead with it as long as she wasn't doing it just to please me. My fantasies over the years had centered on her enjoying it, the image of her ecstatic expression was still with me. She had a big beaming smile on her face as he told me she had been thinking about making it real for some time now and wasn't sure if I would really go for it. The last thing she ever wanted was to hurt me or rock our marriage, but as long as it was something we both wanted and something we could share, then she didn’t see why we shouldn’t go ahead with it. I readily agreed. Then she looked at me and asked, “do you want to sleep with another woman?”
“No,” I said, “absolutely not, you are all I could possibly want. Good god, you are willing to join me in my fantasy. It doesn't get better than that, I love you so much.”
She told me that, even though we are talking about her doing it with someone else, she wasn't sure she liked the idea of me doing it with another woman. I assured her I was not interested, the entire focus of my fantasy was on her enjoying it. That’s what does it for me.
Once I had reassured her on that point, I asked her what it was about this whole scenario that turned her on. She said that it was when she had seen how turned on I was when we first started talking about it and, although she had not contemplated having an affair, nor was she was dissatisfied with me or our marriage, she did want something different to happen. She wanted an adventure. To start with, playing together in our fantasy was enough, there were also a few things to try now we had opened up to each other. Then she had realised that It could be possible to make it a reality, as long as we were clear headed and responsible. She liked the idea that she could be very naughty and get away with it. “The thought of actually having sex with another man while my husband encourages me is so hot.” She said.
As the morning rolled on we plotted and planned how to make it happen. I asked her how come she was so sure this guy would unwittingly go along with our plan. She became quiet and just looked at me. I knew something was on her mind, and when she told me, I should have guessed. "You really don't mind me screwing another man do you?" She asked.
"No, I think that would have been pretty obvious,” I said with a chuckle.
"So, you really don't mind that I was fucked at that party?"
"No," I said.
"You also know that I would never do anything to hurt you intentionally."
"Yes," I said, wondering where this was going.
She took a deep breath and said, "I've got a confession to make, please don't get mad."
Something inside me knew what she was about to say. “You've already slept with him," I said.
"Well, yes and no," she said and then paused.
I sighed, “ok babe let's put all the cards on the table and go from there, no recriminations I promise. I'm actually quite interested."
I waited while she decided how to tell me.
"Well, you remember when I was away on that team building seminar,” she paused as I nodded. "I, I mean we, him and I, ended up in bed together." She looked at me for a reaction.
"Now you say it, I realize I should have guessed it,” I said, smiling to show her it was okay. She sat there nervously biting her bottom lip in that cute way of hers. “I'm not mad. A bit disappointed you couldn't tell me then. But it's not a problem." I added. She visibly sagged with relief and rushed over to hug me. "Do you want to tell me about it," I asked from somewhere in her hair. She sat next to me and we held hands.
"As I'm prone to do, I got pretty drunk. A group of us were playing party games in one of the rooms. To start with, it was drinking forfeits and then truth or dare. Then It became sexier and we started losing our clothes. I lost a bet and had to get into bed in just my underwear with the next loser and fool around for two minutes and guess who it was. Well we fooled around for a bit and then the game continued. Later on when I was going back to my room, he walked with me and said how much he had enjoyed his moment with me. Well you and I had fantasised about me sleeping with another guy so I thought you wouldn't mind if I invited him in. We were both drunk. At the time I thought you would love it when I told you. So we got naked and started to fool around again.”
“But nothing happened because he was too drunk to get it up and that was that, he went back to his room. In the morning we were so embarrassed we couldn't look at each other and all my courage had gone, so I didn't tell you. Do you mind?"
"No, I'm actually fascinated to find out more. You were actually naked with him?” I asked, hoping there would be more.
“ Yes, completely starkers,” she said. “And he really liked my boobs, he played with them a lot and really got me going. When he had gone, I wished I'd packed my vibrator because my fingers were just not enough.”
“I don't blame him, you have gorgeous breasts . What else? ” I asked.
"That's all there is to tell, but it's what got me thinking that we really could realise our fantasy. I thought about it for a long time, then I spoke to him at work about that night to clear the air between us before I plucked up the courage to put the Idea to you. He said he wished he hadn't drunk so much and wondered if there would be any more seminars. I took that as roundabout way of saying he'd like to try again. I found the Idea of screwing him quite a turn on, he is so different. He's big and beefy, a very hairy chest and back and with his beard, it would be like being fucked by a caveman.” She said the last part in an excited rush and then sat there looking worried, biting her bottom lip again.
"I'm glad you told me, It sounds like you're way ahead of me,” I laughed.
“Well I thought it would be better to find out if it was possible before I said anything to you, just in case it all fell flat.” she said. Then she let out a breath, “I’m glad that’s out in the open. I didn’t want to keep it from you. I just didn’t know how to tell you. Are we still ok with this?”
I gave her a kiss, “absolutely, I can’t tell you how excited I am.”
“Me too,” she smiled.
Sure enough, we agreed to go ahead with it and ended up screwing on the kitchen table. We both experienced a cascade of intense pleasure from the excitement of knowing what was going to happen. She was feeling the anticipation as much as me. We were teasing and egging each other on with ideas on how he would fuck her. She said I should get a supply of condoms for her because she didn't know how quickly things would happen. Then I said to her that if she was going to all the trouble to have sex with someone else then they should do it properly, go all the way, without condoms. I heard her sigh with pleasure as I said that. Then I told her I wanted her to come home with a pussy full of another man's sperm. This sent her over the top, with a long wail she came, gushing all over my cock. That finished me off as well. We spent the rest of the day in bed screwing for all that we were worth, describing what we wanted to happen. Later that evening, as we lay there completely worn out, she asked me if I meant what I said now that I was sexually spent. I assured her, my big brain was in charge and that I did mean every word. "What, every word, even no condoms?" she asked. "Yes,” I said, "no condoms." I knew she loved the feeling of a man coming inside her and filling her with sperm and I liked the idea for very different reasons.
I'm loving this, part 3 I'll read later. Excellent post. Thanks.

Reactions: KalifStorch