Over the desk

maiale1975

Male
Gold
Hello to all beautiful hotwives of this forum.

I would have a proposal for a bit of fun, emotion and intriguing…

Would you post here (or in my dm) a sensual pic taken over table, desk, chair?

I thank you for the shivers you will decide to give to me🌹

Hello to all beautiful hotwives of this forum.

I would have a proposal for a bit of fun, emotion and intriguing…

Would you post here (or in my dm) a sensual pic taken over table, desk, chair?

I thank you for the shivers you will decide to give to me🌹
Whats DM?

I don't have any pictures but one time back several years ago I was doing some part-time work on my regular days off for a guy who ran an accounting firm. I would work late with him and he began to get very flirty and I enjoyed the attention. I always dressed conservatively in the office, long knee-length dresses or skirts. Over time the flirting became more physical and he would call me into his office and he would rest his hand on my shoulder or back while he and I talked about accounts while standing at his desk.

One evening he asked if I could stay late to work on a large account. That evening, I was in his office reviewing spreadsheets and I was wearing a long, ankle-length skirt and sweater. The skirt was really cute with a white lace hem at the ankle and on the side of the skirt that had a slit up about mid-thigh. He commented on my heels and the new skirt and as we stood in front of his desk, his hand moved and rested on my butt. Once he figured out I was not going to object he began to rub my ass and I enjoyed the sensation. As a mom of four kids, it was nice to feel desired by another man.

Things just sort of happened, I put both my hands on his desk and bent slightly forward and he got behind me and rubbed my ass through my skirt and then began to lift my skirt from behind. After he raised my skirt up over my back, he slowly began to remove my panties and then took out his penis and entered me from behind. I think the naughtiness of the situation and being bent over his desk with his office door wide open, not knowing if we would be caught was hotter than the actual sex.

Our regular over the desk fun lasted about three months afterward before the temporary job came to an end and I never saw the guy again.

I don't have any pictures but one time back several years ago I was doing some part-time work on my regular days off for a guy who ran an accounting firm. I would work late with him and he began to get very flirty and I enjoyed the attention. I always dressed conservatively in the office, long knee-length dresses or skirts. Over time the flirting became more physical and he would call me into his office and he would rest his hand on my shoulder or back while he and I talked about accounts while standing at his desk.

One evening he asked if I could stay late to work on a large account. That evening, I was in his office reviewing spreadsheets and I was wearing a long, ankle-length skirt and sweater. The skirt was really cute with a white lace hem at the ankle and on the side of the skirt that had a slit up about mid-thigh. He commented on my heels and the new skirt and as we stood in front of his desk, his hand moved and rested on my butt. Once he figured out I was not going to object he began to rub my ass and I enjoyed the sensation. As a mom of four kids, it was nice to feel desired by another man.

Things just sort of happened, I put both my hands on his desk and bent slightly forward and he got behind me and rubbed my ass through my skirt and then began to lift my skirt from behind. After he raised my skirt up over my back, he slowly began to remove my panties and then took out his penis and entered me from behind. I think the naughtiness of the situation and being bent over his desk with his office door wide open, not knowing if we would be caught was hotter than the actual sex.

Our regular over the desk fun lasted about three months afterward before the temporary job came to an end and I never saw the guy again.
A very intriguing account, I am imagining the scene

Bent over the desk at ur accountants office.
Very hot.

My GF has an accountant who she had to see on a Saturday, so I drove. I noticed how sexy she was dressed.
She had me wait in my car as she saw him.

When she got back in 45 minutes, the 1st thing she said was "is my lipstick smeared? I told her yes, it was smeared some, why?
"He's got a really big cock and had me choke it all down for him". She told me with a naughty, slutty smile.
I got hard instantly, of course.

Now she has to "see" him every few weeks...

(y)

Id first kneel between those thighs and run my tongue over every inch between knee to knee.. tasting that warm pussy..inside.. outside.. Then drop below, going between those soft cheeks.. tasting your ass... squeezing them as I'm face down in you... Then.. I'd raise up, pull those legs up onto my shoulders,and stuff your hot cunt with my 8" uncut cock.. pumping in and out of your wet hole...eyes on you.. panting.. Until I'm shooting my cum deep into you... Filling you with heat.. spasming inside you..