Over the line?.... :D

salopcouple

Mar 23, 2018
I believe my wife and I have now crossed the forbidden line, entering the world of hotwifing head first with no way back.
To bring you all up to speed, my wife and I are a British couple and have been together almost 8 years. We have been married for most of those years, and have two children together. We would appear to be your typical, loving family with professional jobs, nice home and great kids.
I first suggested my fantasy of seeing my wife with another man 2 years ago. At first, she thought it was drunken comment or a trick to catch her out. However, after suggesting it on a regular basis I could see she was beginning to come around to the idea. We would role play during sex, that I was another man fucking her married pussy. It was hot, and I could see she was getting into it.
Around a year ago she suggested we go to a swinging club together. We have been a few times now, only playing with each other but she had got used to having sex on the same bed with another couple.
Then, about 2 months ago, I suggested we take our fantasy one step further. We found a couple of guys on Fab and she started messaging them. Well, long story short, yesterday she met one of these guys for drinks at lunch. She got herself dressed up, jumped in her car, and drove an hour to meet him.
This meeting was always going to be just drinks, however, she was texting me during the meeting letting me know that he was hot, that he had invited her back and that she would have gone, were not ‘that time of the month’.
My anxiety levels were going through the roof. I was extremely aroused, yet very nervous. A very difficult set of emotions to describe. Upon leaving the date she called me, sounding euphoric. She said before getting back into their cars, he put his arms around her and kissed her deeply, for almost 2 minutes whilst squeezing her tight ass. She said her pussy became immediately moist.
Now, she is planning to meet him next week to ‘finish the job’ and I cannot wait. She is also checking out other guys online, and messaging them with a view to meet up.
She is totally open with the guys that she is a hot wife, and that I know the score.
This morning she even suggested she may be prepared to try a BBC at some point.
I believe that after 2 years of gentle nudging, I have got myself a beautiful, loving and intelligent hotwife.
I feel incredibly lucky.

super exciting. I cannot wait to hear how it goes. Be prepared for lots of emotions. Its hard not watching, because your mind imagines the worst, but then if you are watching, the sounds can drive you crazy. Is she louder, is he bigger, etc. Is she looking for a bigger guy, or just a hot guy?

super exciting. I cannot wait to hear how it goes. Be prepared for lots of emotions. Its hard not watching, because your mind imagines the worst, but then if you are watching, the sounds can drive you crazy. Is she louder, is he bigger, etc. Is she looking for a bigger guy, or just a hot guy?

Hi Jedinyet,
Yes, I am expecting a roller coaster of emotions. I suppose having the kids to look after will keep my mind busy!
I’m about 7” myself, and the chap she has met for drinks and is arranging to fuck is about the same. Although I can imagine she will be much naughtier with him than myself.
I would love to watch, but I think she needs to do this a few times by herself to get her confidence right up. We have talked about me joining in and I think it’s just a matter of time until that happens too.
She has also arranged to meet another hot guy in 3 weeks time for a night of drinks and sex.
I have just given her my credit card and she has purchased a couple of hundred £ worry of new lingerie in anticipation.
I can see her transformation from innocent looking wife to insatiable slut before my eyes.
I keep pinching myself as it seems so surreal.

god dam, you are one lucky guy. how did you feel when you recived the first pic and new she was getting fucked right then?

Would love to see more if you are down to share

Reactions: Charger84
Please share her experience with him, as well as your emotions. Was he larger than you or you just like watching? Do you want to watch? Is she going to see him again?

god dam, you are one lucky guy. how did you feel when you recived the first pic and new she was getting fucked right then?

Would love to see more if you are down to share

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply. We have been in Italy for a few weeks, and since getting back have been catching up with work!

Where do I begin... I was lying in bed when I received the first picture of her having a glass of wine in his apartment. As we share the same cloud based storage account, I went onto the cloud and the photos had been live uploading from her phone without having to message me. I saw the photo of her getting fucked, only 1 minute after it was taken, and my heart skipped a beat. Knowing she was getting fucked right at that moment was the most excited I have found myself in a very long time. It was a long wait after that, but the next photo came almost an hour later. That was the cum shot all over her stomach.

She hasn't gone with anyone else again since, but that is only because she hasn't had the opportunity. She is looking for quality over quantity and given our busy lives it will happen when it happens. We regularly talk about her fucking one or other multiple guys, and she regularly tells me she can 'do what she wants', and 'I have to 'deal with this now'. She said before this happened; 'I hope you know what you are getting yourself in for'.

I love my beautiful, loving hotwife slut more than ever.

Reactions: bellaazz
Aah that i did not know. I am in Manchester but if you fancy a chat for now drop me a pm be good to catcg up

Nice horny slut you have there :)

She got herself dressed up, jumped in her car, and drove an hour to meet him.
This meeting was always going to be just drinks, however, she was texting me during the meeting letting me know that he was hot, that he had invited her back and that she would have gone, were not ‘that time of the month’.
My anxiety levels were going through the roof. I was extremely aroused, yet very nervous. A very difficult set of emotions to describe. Upon leaving the date she called me, sounding euphoric. She said before getting back into their cars, he put his arms around her and kissed her deeply, for almost 2 minutes whilst squeezing her tight ass. She said her pussy became immediately moist.
if she got dolled up and drove an hour to meet a guy she was hot for, you can bet her pussy was already sopping wet by the time she got there as her mind ran through the scenarios of what could unfold :)