Overly Hairy

Jwylde

Why are some of you so keen on posting pics (especially close up) of overly hairy genitalia?

No this is not a troll post. It seriously makes me wanna puke every time I happen to scroll by one (especially ones from dark haired people).

I seriously cannot imagine anyone finding the overgrown bush look attractive, on men or women.

Different strokes for different folks, mate. To you, hairy genitals may not be attractive. To others, they are highly attractive. Providing that personal hygiene is observed, whether hairy genitalias are attractive or not is simply a personal preference.

In my case, I like both. Depending on our mood, my wife and I would leave our genitals au naturel or closely maintained down to the skin. We currently maintain ours closely trimmed. However, late last year up to around February this year, we left our hair down there au naturel. Prior to that, we kept it smooth as a baby bottom (clean shaven in my case, waxed in D's case).

There are some who, like you, don't like natural/overgrown pubic hair. That's fine. There are also others who really love bushy genitals. That's also fine. And then there're people like me and my wife, just going with the flow, and always finding genitals to be attractive whether clean shaven or au naturel (providing you are keeping personal hygiene at optimum level).

Why are some of you so keen on posting pics (especially close up) of overly hairy genitalia?

No this is not a troll post. It seriously makes me wanna puke every time I happen to scroll by one (especially ones from dark haired people).

I seriously cannot imagine anyone finding the overgrown bush look attractive, on men or women.
Your loss.

I don't like the hairy look either, but there are clearly people who do like it. My wife did grow out her bush because her lover prefers it that way. I don't think it's attractive, but he does. I think it's a shame that my wife's once pretty pussy is now covered with a big messy bush, but he loves it. To each their own.

And while I may not like it, I do respect that some people prefer the big full bushes and post photos of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: nicebiguy
Different strokes for different folks, mate. To you, hairy genitals may not be attractive. To others, they are highly attractive. Providing that personal hygiene is observed, whether hairy genitalias are attractive or not is simply a personal preference.

In my case, I like both. Depending on our mood, my wife and I would leave our genitals au naturel or closely maintained down to the skin. We currently maintain ours closely trimmed. However, late last year up to around February this year, we left our hair down there au naturel. Prior to that, we kept it smooth as a baby bottom (clean shaven in my case, waxed in D's case).

There are some who, like you, don't like natural/overgrown pubic hair. That's fine. There are also others who really love bushy genitals. That's also fine. And then there're people like me and my wife, just going with the flow, and always finding genitals to be attractive whether clean shaven or au naturel (providing you are keeping personal hygiene at optimum level).

Kind of a rude post I feel . Yes this is a “wife” site and many mature wives have bush . I suspect there are lots of sites out there with bald beavers , perhaps you should just stay over on one of those sites
Rude? You're on a cuckold site, who can even have the balls to tell others what's rude? Maybe you should go to a bald pussy site if that's what you prefer.

I love the scent of a healthy woman. Nothing gets my hormones going more than that. I love a bush because it helps retain that wonderful aroma. I don't have a problem with women who want to shave either, but don't do so on my account.

I wonder what those repulsed by people in their natural state would've done for sex thousands of years ago.

Each to their own.

I love the scent of a healthy woman. Nothing gets my hormones going more than that. I love a bush because it helps retain that wonderful aroma. I don't have a problem with women who want to shave either, but don't do so on my account.

I wonder what those repulsed by people in their natural state would've done for sex thousands of years ago.
Don't you mean 30 yrs ago?

Things have changed over time. I remember when I saw shaved pussy for the first time. Mid 90’s I think. Wow, was that exciting. Gradually it became the norm rather than the exception.

We are at nudist resorts often. Most women and men are completely shaved or very neatly trimmed. It’s great seeing a natural woman occasionally with a nice, full, dark bush.

As we get older the hair thins and turns gray. Shaved has a better look to me at that stage of life.

I find it odd that anybody would complain about seeing pussy, hairy or not.

Things have changed over time. I remember when I saw shaved pussy for the first time. Mid 90’s I think. Wow, was that exciting. Gradually it became the norm rather than the exception.

We are at nudist resorts often. Most women and men are completely shaved or very neatly trimmed. It’s great seeing a natural woman occasionally with a nice, full, dark bush.

As we get older the hair thins and turns gray. Shaved has a better look to me at that stage of life.

I find it odd that anybody would complain about seeing pussy, hairy or not.
I'd like to add something here. The original poster seems to never have submitted any photos or videos. I think you earn the right to complain about other folk's photos when you submit something as good or better.