Owned?

How many are owned by the bull?

Is it just the wife or is it both?

Tell us about what it's like!

How far does it go?
My wife owns me but she told me her boyfriend is the man of the house and as such I am required to obey him. When he visits for the weekend he brings his weeks dirty laundry which I wash while he fucks my wife. I must cook him meals and preform other menial tasks for him. He is clearly superior to me and my wife insists that I show submissive respect to him. He told me that my wife is his now and I'm forbidden to touch her and he made me move all my stuff and myself out of the master bedroom. She agreed saying I didn't have the balls to stand up to him. So now I stay in a small room across the hall from their room. I'm not allowed to enter unless summoned to clean up his cream pie from her pussy. When she is on her period and he wants sex he fucks me in my sissy hole. I'm also required to suck his cock on demand. I also have to wash and wax his car and Harley and clean his apartment once a week. My wife dominates me and uses corporal punishments on me when I break rules. Sometimes she has her man whip my ass with his belt while she watches with delight. Would you say that he owns me?