Owned?

My wife was owned by her lover for many years, he used to call her his mistress. He collared her to him and inturn she collared me to her. Mine became permanent hers wasnt as it was a heavy steel collar and hard to hide under her daily wear and from the sight of others. I always wondered why he didnt get her a slim collar for permanent wear which could be locked as mine is.

He took over ownership of her sex life and she commenced semi feminising me, however he never "owned" me, i doubt he dare try even if he had wanted to.

He was the dominant one sexually in our friendship but away from the bedroom even though i was locked and a wearer of female underwear and jeans i remained the alpha dominant male.

We would go out for meals etc and he loved if people assumed they were the couple as he was sat next to my wife correcting them saying: she is my mistress and he is her husband.

Reactions: Cuckindeep
My boss did kind of owned my wife for about two years,he employed her as his personal secretary,he use to fuck her in an apartment close to the office,or in our house while I was working,sharing her with his friends,use to send me pics and vids
its one of the best thing when the wife wife is owned by her strong, dominant boss for cuckold families. so your wife spend most of her life with him since she is also working for him. hope he also choose your wifes shoes, dressing, make up, polishes even her hair colour for his pleasure to own her deeper... hope your relation gets better and deeper in time.

its one of the best thing when the wife wife is owned by her strong, dominant boss for cuckold families. so your wife spend most of her life with him since she is also working for him. hope he also choose your wifes shoes, dressing, make up, polishes even her hair colour for his pleasure to own her deeper... hope your relation gets better and deeper in time.
His owning her completely for more then three years now,since she took her as his personal secretary to have easy access to her daily ,I was and still work for him before he took her over,we where renting a house owned by my boss,I was posting some of her pics and vids on other sexual site when Boss discovered my wife pics and vids reconizing the interior of his own house in the pics ,then of course he recognized my wife,in those times we use to invite him to do barbecue almost all weekends together .In the pics boss owning my wife pussy and mouth in the early days

Attachments

• IMG_9651.jpeg
    IMG_9651.jpeg
    336.4 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_9652.jpeg
    IMG_9652.jpeg
    215.6 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
His owning her completely for more then three years now,since she took her as his personal secretary to have easy access to her daily ,I was and still work for him before he took her over,we where renting a house owned by my boss,I was posting some of her pics and vids on other sexual site when Boss discovered my wife pics and vids reconizing the interior of his own house in the pics ,then of course he recognized my wife,in those times we use to invite him to do barbecue almost all weekends together .In the pics boss owning my wife pussy and mouth in the early days
sure you have incredibly sexy wife and you are very lucky cuckold family having so much special, strong, rich and trustable boss/bull.. since he owns your wife more than 3 years and since you and wife are working for him, you can totally trust him. its also clear wifes affair with the boss doesnt have any harm to your marriage since you are perfectly handling this cuckold marriage more than 3 years. its also somehow very exciting the boss is complately conquer your lifes, you and wife both working for him and living in his house as rental so you are financially and emotionally depend on him. so its better you help your wife she devotes herself sexually satisy her owner boss and his friends.

by the way do you wear 7/24 chastity, are you allowed to make sex with your wife or the boss has some rules for your family life?

sure you have incredibly sexy wife and you are very lucky cuckold family having so much special, strong, rich and trustable boss/bull.. since he owns your wife more than 3 years and since you and wife are working for him, you can totally trust him. its also clear wifes affair with the boss doesnt have any harm to your marriage since you are perfectly handling this cuckold marriage more than 3 years. its also somehow very exciting the boss is complately conquer your lifes, you and wife both working for him and living in his house as rental so you are financially and emotionally depend on him. so its better you help your wife she devotes herself sexually satisy her owner boss and his friends.

by the way do you wear 7/24 chastity, are you allowed to make sex with your wife or the boss has some rules for your family life?
We are in this life for more then 15 years,but first time when she’s owned completely,I’m not into any kind of restrictions,he can fuck her every time he wishes and also he can share her with others ,and I’m fucking her home

det er noget af det bedste, når hustruen er ejet af sin stærke, dominerende chef for hanefamilier. så din kone tilbringer det mest af sit liv med ham, da hun også arbejder for ham. håber han også vælger din kones sko, klæder sig, sminker, pudser selv hendes hårfarve for hans fornøjelse at eje hende dybere... håber dit forhold bliver bedre og dybere med tiden.
Ja, han bedstemmer mit tøjvalg, både på jobbet, herhjemme samt i min fritid sammen med andre, samtidig med at han ikke lader mig udstille for ikke indviede.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife