Hotwife finding bull??question for husbands.

werekinky2

Male
Gold
Ok so my question is for the husbands of the hotwife how do you go about interviewing process for her bull do you meet the men alone? Does your wife go with you?is a friendship built ? Details please curious how others go about it.

Ok so my question is for the husbands of the hotwife how do you go about interviewing process for her bull do you meet the men alone? Does your wife go with you?is a friendship built ? Details please curious how others go about it.
My wifes tslks to different guys for a while after she decides about a couple we talk about it and posxibly see pictures..thdn more communication .Then some times we neet forca drink.rge 3 of us and duscuss wsnts needs and unacceptable things then that night or in thd future i keave them alone i sit away while they talk rhen the next few days its set up for her to get fucked.but we still discuss things on her date night before she goes out then she tells necwhere they are and if its a few hours or an overnigbt fuck date

Our 1st guy was her ex fuck buddy. She was already comfortable with him, and he had a massive dick. Which is what I wanted to see, her being pounded by a big dick

We found another from word of her friend. She had told my wife about how big he was. So the next time we seen him, we casually asked if he'd like to fuck me wife with me.
My best friend has joined me in fucking every girl I've been with for the last 30 years ( ex wife, girlfriend, wife, his wife) he's tiny, but he's my guy, lol

Our only experience so far was this past August and it was a thick bull from this very site! We made a chat group and got to know one another for a month or so, exchanging pics and vids. Watching them flirt was amazing. Then when Em came to visit me we set up a time for the guy to come over to my place and fuck her brains out. So I guess my long winded answer is, I usually initiate (I’m the gatekeeper) and then bring him in to our world via chat.

Last edited:
Sean here. We no longer entertain locally or at our house. Our play is now in the the form a get away weekends to generally another state. That being said, I will generally make contact via email or IM to a prospective partner. Based on how that goes, I will schedule and Zoom or Sk-ype call with the three of us. If that goes well, we will have a third Zoom or Sk-ype to actually plan our get together. Finally, when we do meet in person, it's for drinks or coffee and then if Jennifer is comfortable we will proceed and usually head straight to the room after that. We have an unwritten rule that if he makes it into our hotel room, there is no turning back and Jennifer fucks him.

Last edited:
I’m free to flirt and get a guy’s number. But I tell them my Husband is going to call and check him out. My Husband meets them alone next and if he gives the ok then the three of us get together. Usually to see if we all click and if any chemistry is there. At that point if hubby is good with everything we get a hotel.