Pegging your cuck?

One night we were sitting in our hot tub out back when my wife's bull kept pushing his foot between my legs and against my ass. After I kept moving he told me to say still and he eventually worked his big toe up in my ass. He kept commenting about how tight my ass felt and asked if my wife ever pegged me. She laughed and said no, so later once inside he had her put her Feeldoe in and then stand in front of me so I could suck it like a cock. I ended up bent over doggy style and my wife pegged me for the first time.

feeldoe.JPG
Image of me getting ready to suck her FeelDoe one evening to send to her bull.
I have to admit, it hurt like hell and I cried like a baby as she pegged me that night. This only made her go harder and faster until she climaxed. Her bull was laughing at me and when she pulled her Feeldoe out he replaced her with his cock deep inside me. I think his cock was actually more forgiving to my ass, but I might have just been stretched.

My wife still uses her Feeldoe on me pretty regularly for pegging me either when we are alone, or when she wants to show off to her friends or a bull.