Pegging

I asked my wife to do this to me some time ago, but she never has. There are times I think I want the real thing, but then again I don't know how I would feel after I came.

Reactions: WaltHardman
Well we have only been doing this for a couple of years and have graduated from finger play to a 8” fairly thick black dildo. The dildo took some getting use too, but now, my wife can make me cum 2 and 3 times without even touching my cock..... it helps that she also enjoys anal on her, so things get pretty wild behind closed doors at our place.

I wonder if any of you who love pegging have ever been fucked by a man (or shemale) up the ass. Or if this is the only thing you’ve had up your ass.

I will say this for those who haven’t tried it, you truly are missing out on an unbelievably erotic and mind blowing experience. My wife and I started with just finger play on me and have graduated to a 7” fairly thick black cock dildo. It does hurt a little at first, but once she gets it in, the sensations are unexplainable. Now she has suggested we try the real thing......IDK!!!!
go for it that's my dream one day, but till then, 2 or 3 fingers are unbelievable, i love it when she crams her finger in hard and pushes on my prostate. Just last week had my first full body orgasm, so awesome......never thought it would happen....

She has done this a couple of times for me. She has a strap on, its on the smaller side, and it does hurt at first, but omg it feels so good once inside. She stopped doing it though, because i started asking her for it, and i believe she thought i was gay for some reason, maybe enjoying "too much", however, definitely a pleasurable experience. I came a few times without even touching my four incher

She has done this a couple of times for me. She has a strap on, its on the smaller side, and it does hurt at first, but omg it feels so good once inside. She stopped doing it though, because i started asking her for it, and i believe she thought i was gay for some reason, maybe enjoying "too much", however, definitely a pleasurable experience. I came a few times without even touching my four incher
That’s ashamed she stopped. I enjoy it very much and my wife knows without a doubt I am 100% heterosexual. It just feels great !! Our strap on is 8” long and thick. The wife loves hearing me moan while she works it into me