Pegging

Start by sucking his cock and have ky on your finger and finger his sissy-pussy. Do this every time you suck his cock and soon his cock and his body will be craving being fingered then fucked with a toy then pegged with a strapon.
I've had the dick sucking, and finger fucking years ago. I was fucked with a toy years ago as well. I would love a strap on or a real dick.

Years ago I had an ex who used to peg me. It turned me on more than anything had before or since. Not just from how good it felt when she hit the right spot but the feeling of her being in charge, especially when she went deep and I felt her body up against mine.
A few times she made me cum in missionary position without my cock ever being touched
Excellent description of your response to pegging! I am generally submissive but one of my pleasures is pegging my husband. He reacts so intensely when I do it! Your comment reminds me of that.

Excellent description of your response to pegging! I am generally submissive but one of my pleasures is pegging my husband. He reacts so intensely when I do it! Your comment reminds me of that.
[/
Damn, that is what I want!!!

Many years ago I stumbled into a friends wife on a contact site. Her profile said she was looking for single men, women and couples.
I never let her know who I was and chatted about what she was looking for.
During these chats she finally came out saying she loved to use a strapon on both men and women.
She just love taking a man or woman anally.
Needless to say I found that really interesting.
Never did anything with her but every time I ran into her I thought about it.